catlady17

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2013
kfc wrote:
what does everyone think of it and its employees? they didn't even wash their hands when they came in to get my order and neither did the manager after smoking. a few times ive seen people smoking who look underage and some of the employees often look like they are high or have stuff hanging out of their nose and their hats down. this is a disgrace on Fairmont! people like that need to be fired and I think that store needs a new crew. therse only a few people there who seem decent. they don't act happy to be at work except the bleach blonde girl and last time I was there about an hour before they close and the wedges were freezing and old and the chicken looked like it had been there all night. anyone else notice these things? I know mcds has this reputation but kfcs slowly turning into mcds!!
I agree it's a disgrace on Fairmont. You can see all of those things at many businesses in Fairmont. This is why so many prefer to work, shop, and eat in other counties. Our local drug task force is failing miserably but we have a subutex clinic for these pillheads now right in town to make up for law enforcement's incompetence. Can't even get decent chicken anymore! It's just terrible!
umm

Fairmont, WV

#22 Mar 10, 2013
yeaa its baddd
Butthead

United States

#23 Mar 11, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
what did the girl look like
. Let me guess, she had a head with some hair,ears,nose,cpl eyeballs,chicken chewer with some teeth,a rotating neck,cpl extendable arms w fingers?
Butthead

Farmingdale, NY

#24 Mar 11, 2013
catlady17 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree it's a disgrace on Fairmont. You can see all of those things at many businesses in Fairmont. This is why so many prefer to work, shop, and eat in other counties. Our local drug task force is failing miserably but we have a subutex clinic for these pillheads now right in town to make up for law enforcement's incompetence. Can't even get decent chicken anymore! It's just terrible!
. Drug Task Force failing miserably? Personally, i disagree. Is it up to the Drug Task Force maintain perfection within the community? Or is it their job to go after the biggest and most dangerously violent criminals? Did you hear about operation Blue Haze? They risked their lives to get many potentially dangerous criminals off your street. I believe the drug epidemic (sponsored by big pharma and the politicians who cuddle up to that big money) is a little bigger than you might think. You really think they have the manpower, time and info to completely rid this town of drugs? Not hardly, and big pharma's money will never let that happen.
lmao

Orlando, FL

#25 Mar 11, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>. Drug Task Force failing miserably? Personally, i disagree. Is it up to the Drug Task Force maintain perfection within the community? Or is it their job to go after the biggest and most dangerously violent criminals? Did you hear about operation Blue Haze? They risked their lives to get many potentially dangerous criminals off your street. I believe the drug epidemic (sponsored by big pharma and the politicians who cuddle up to that big money) is a little bigger than you might think. You really think they have the manpower, time and info to completely rid this town of drugs? Not hardly, and big pharma's money will never let that happen.
Lmao!! They risked their lives? Please those boys arrested in Operation Blue Haze wouldn't hurt a flea! They were small time street pharmacist just trying to make a few dollars. You're HILARIOUS!!
Butthead

United States

#26 Mar 11, 2013
i guess maybe youre not aware of just what happened during that op. Criminals both small and large got caught in that net. Funny how youre laughing without even knowing what happened. obviously. but go ahead and laugh. its better than sittin there all quiet and mad. Sorry i got off subject, guess we were talkin about dirty chicken. :)
Butthead

United States

#27 Mar 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao!! They risked their lives? Please those boys arrested in Operation Blue Haze wouldn't hurt a flea! They were small time street pharmacist just trying to make a few dollars. You're HILARIOUS!!
. BTW, "small time street pharmacists" are called illegal narcotics dealers. And the "few" dollars they make im sure they dont turn in for taxes on their small time street pharmacist business license.
lmao

Orlando, FL

#28 Mar 11, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>. BTW, "small time street pharmacists" are called illegal narcotics dealers. And the "few" dollars they make im sure they dont turn in for taxes on their small time street pharmacist business license.
Everyone in Fairmont knew the po po was running that store to set these guys up within the first week they opened. Hell even the guys they busted heard the rumors. Why they continued to deal down there is beyond me. Until they focus on the real problem, which are the addicts that buy drugs, nothing is going to change. So what these guys are in jail, do you really think people have stopped using? Lmao. They just go buy from someone else. They need to start arresting the addicts, not the drug dealers. If there is no demand then there would be no supply!!
angelo

United States

#29 Mar 11, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>. Drug Task Force failing miserably? Personally, i disagree. Is it up to the Drug Task Force maintain perfection within the community? Or is it their job to go after the biggest and most dangerously violent criminals? Did you hear about operation Blue Haze? They risked their lives to get many potentially dangerous criminals off your street. I believe the drug epidemic (sponsored by big pharma and the politicians who cuddle up to that big money) is a little bigger than you might think. You really think they have the manpower, time and info to completely rid this town of drugs? Not hardly, and big pharma's money will never let that happen.
YES failing. I recently learned that we dont even have a drug task force. Read enough you will see. Blue haze was FPD and ATF and maybe FBI. No other agencies will work with Marion co sheriffs dept. They werent even told about blue haze! They cant 'communicate' read it...
angelo

United States

#30 Mar 11, 2013
all other counties in this region have a drug task force made up of sheriffs, State, FBI, etc. NOT HERE!!! read all the news of other places getting hundreds of pills, hundreds of packets of heroin, and like 15 meth labs!!! good teamwork!! MCSD is all about the money for themselves (thru illegal searches then seizures..read 2days paper) which is why they only pursue Marijuana cases because pot people have jobs, cars and money. PILLHEADS and heroin people tend to have Nothing because those thngs are highly addictive and take over. Pot does not. so our pill epidemic will surely continue...and Heroin is the next step. They dont care , only about $$$$$$$$$.
angelo

United States

#31 Mar 11, 2013
COLORADO here i come!!!!!!!
Butthead

United States

#32 Mar 11, 2013
well, respectfully let me say there IS a task force here and they do not work with mcsd, yes you are correct about that. 3 Rivers DTF. Theyve gotten blamed in the past for some of mcsd's escapades. To my knowledge they operate with ethics and within the law. Not 100 percent sure but i think they can be reached thru the fairmont pd. And no im not a cop. But i did stay in a holiday express last nite.
And Colorado is beautiful !!!
lmao

Houston, TX

#33 Mar 12, 2013
Butthead wrote:
well, respectfully let me say there IS a task force here and they do not work with mcsd, yes you are correct about that. 3 Rivers DTF. Theyve gotten blamed in the past for some of mcsd's escapades. To my knowledge they operate with ethics and within the law. Not 100 percent sure but i think they can be reached thru the fairmont pd. And no im not a cop. But i did stay in a holiday express last nite.
And Colorado is beautiful !!!
hmm....

You should stay at Super 8 we'll leave the light on for you. ;-)
lmao

Houston, TX

#34 Mar 12, 2013
Oops...I mean Motel 6
Butthead

United States

#35 Mar 12, 2013
:). As for kfc on speedway, that place has seemed kinda dirty for a while now. To me all kfc seems gross these days. I heard that their chickens are raised cyborg style but i havent verified that. Chic-fila seems a whole lot fresher and they might be one of the few places left where they all smile and thank the customer. Too bad we dont have one in fmt.
ANON

United States

#36 Mar 28, 2013
I used to work there. That place is nasty as hell. Mcds is better. The way they their coleslaw is nasty! Their chicken is disgusting. That place is full of rude ass people. They favor people like no other ! The manager is a major Dick.their bathrooms are always always dirty ! Especially the guys bathroom.
Skeeter

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Mar 28, 2013
I used to work there and jacked off in the slaw. Ha ha.
Douchebag says fairmont

United States

#38 Mar 29, 2013
kfc wrote:
what does everyone think of it and its employees? they didn't even wash their hands when they came in to get my order and neither did the manager after smoking. a few times ive seen people smoking who look underage and some of the employees often look like they are high or have stuff hanging out of their nose and their hats down. this is a disgrace on Fairmont! people like that need to be fired and I think that store needs a new crew. therse only a few people there who seem decent. they don't act happy to be at work except the bleach blonde girl and last time I was there about an hour before they close and the wedges were freezing and old and the chicken looked like it had been there all night. anyone else notice these things? I know mcds has this reputation but kfcs slowly turning into mcds!!
Your fat ass doesn't need any chicken, and as far as a disgrace on Fairmont, PLEASE!!!! Look around you that place is a sewer pit.
henry

Fairmont, WV

#39 Apr 11, 2013
soo who was it that worked and jacked off in the cole slaw that's nasty
kfc

Fairmont, WV

#40 Apr 29, 2013
look around me where? you don't know me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump power!! 9 min Libtard 72
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 1 hr Junior 373
What's going on at the aquarium 1 hr cubbie 4
Blue hair mailman fairmont 19 hr Butthead 8
bryan miller (Nov '15) 20 hr hot baby mama 10
Great 21 hr Waste 2
Backpage shut down 21 hr wondered 9

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance