First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kfc

Fairmont, WV

#1 Dec 2, 2012
what does everyone think of it and its employees? they didn't even wash their hands when they came in to get my order and neither did the manager after smoking. a few times ive seen people smoking who look underage and some of the employees often look like they are high or have stuff hanging out of their nose and their hats down. this is a disgrace on Fairmont! people like that need to be fired and I think that store needs a new crew. therse only a few people there who seem decent. they don't act happy to be at work except the bleach blonde girl and last time I was there about an hour before they close and the wedges were freezing and old and the chicken looked like it had been there all night. anyone else notice these things? I know mcds has this reputation but kfcs slowly turning into mcds!!
boss

Fairmont, WV

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Dear KFC,
Did you get fired from there?
author of first post

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
No I am just an unhappy customer.. ur such a rude boss to not know that ppl mite actually conplain about ur restaurant.that's stupid that u would say that u must be on drugs like the rest of them. No auprise to me after hearing them stand back there and talk about xanax and pot. U all shpuld be ashamed.
Bad idea

Fairmont, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Place is filthy
fred

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Mens barhroom is disgusting.
Joe bill Dolby

Fairmont, WV

#6 Dec 6, 2012
That place has gone down hill since Brad Flayhter left over 20 years ago. He was a master of chicken.
jggvd

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 7, 2012
I remember when itwas on the other Side if town it was better
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#8 Dec 8, 2012
jggvd wrote:
I remember when itwas on the other Side if town it was better
Everything's better on the other side of town.
annie

Fairmont, WV

#9 Dec 9, 2012
I have heard nothing but bad things about that place wont eat there any more
jggvd

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2012
annie wrote:
I have heard nothing but bad things about that place wont eat there any more
What all have u heard
kim

Fairmont, WV

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Love me sum chicken an love KFC
Denise Martello

Morgantown, WV

#12 Dec 29, 2012
actually, when it was on "the other side of town" it was on East Park Avenue, across from where Wright Dawgs is now...so technically it was still on East Side. While I have never had rude service nor bad food at the Speedway KFC, the place is dirty. Has been for the last 5 years, when i started going there. Of all the time I've been there, i've only ate in the dinning room twice. Wendys isn't much better at times. Most fast food places that we go to are dirty. Usually its just not as blatant as KFC. Ever see the kitchen floor of your favorite place. Both my husband and my mother quit going to two of my fav places because they both had the pleasure of seeing some things i did not. Of course,the inexperience and lack of work ethic of our youth, along with the rudeness of today's customers, do not encourage nor teach these employees of fast food chains that they should strive to provide a better product and/or better service. In the 90s, i worked in food service and I would have been damned if you found these conditions under my control. I once had issue when i relocated to Huntington because my managers commended me for going above and beyond my cleaning duties when i moved a cooler. Of course, once i complained how dirty it was, the asst. manager, who was only 2-5 years older than me,(and who would rather gossip with the employees and smoke her cigs than actually work)started talking bad about me to my managers. Before you knew it, my hours were cut. ME...the one who showed up when it snowed. The one who was going to college and taking 18 hours, making Deans list and had another job at the Mall on the weekends. The one who didn't raise a stink to work holidays even though my family was here in Fairmont. The one who came in when others called off. God forbid the hours of her friends would be cut...her friends who came to work late because they partied too hard the night before. The friends who took 10 smoke breaks a day. The friends who brought their drama to work, stole food, had their friends clock them in/out on wrong times, came to work high. Any place, no matter how good the food, can only ever be as good as their workers. i cannot speak of the workers at KFC as i know no of them. BUT if a place is that dirty...as they say, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. someone in control isn't taking the initiative to give a damn.
wert

Fairmont, WV

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Denise Martello wrote:
actually, when it was on "the other side of town" it was on East Park Avenue, across from where Wright Dawgs is now...so technically it was still on East Side. While I have never had rude service nor bad food at the Speedway KFC, the place is dirty. Has been for the last 5 years, when i started going there. Of all the time I've been there, i've only ate in the dinning room twice. Wendys isn't much better at times. Most fast food places that we go to are dirty. Usually its just not as blatant as KFC. Ever see the kitchen floor of your favorite place. Both my husband and my mother quit going to two of my fav places because they both had the pleasure of seeing some things i did not. Of course,the inexperience and lack of work ethic of our youth, along with the rudeness of today's customers, do not encourage nor teach these employees of fast food chains that they should strive to provide a better product and/or better service. In the 90s, i worked in food service and I would have been damned if you found these conditions under my control. I once had issue when i relocated to Huntington because my managers commended me for going above and beyond my cleaning duties when i moved a cooler. Of course, once i complained how dirty it was, the asst. manager, who was only 2-5 years older than me,(and who would rather gossip with the employees and smoke her cigs than actually work)started talking bad about me to my managers. Before you knew it, my hours were cut. ME...the one who showed up when it snowed. The one who was going to college and taking 18 hours, making Deans list and had another job at the Mall on the weekends. The one who didn't raise a stink to work holidays even though my family was here in Fairmont. The one who came in when others called off. God forbid the hours of her friends would be cut...her friends who came to work late because they partied too hard the night before. The friends who took 10 smoke breaks a day. The friends who brought their drama to work, stole food, had their friends clock them in/out on wrong times, came to work high. Any place, no matter how good the food, can only ever be as good as their workers. i cannot speak of the workers at KFC as i know no of them. BUT if a place is that dirty...as they say, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. someone in control isn't taking the initiative to give a damn.
Many years ago there was a KFC where Wings Ole is now
Denise Martello

Morgantown, WV

#14 Dec 29, 2012
i do not remember that. Sorry. Only the one as i stated. Wow. I used to love WO. Didn't realize it was anything before it is what it is now. Thx.
Mike P

Shinnston, WV

#15 Jan 12, 2013
KFC needs to be cleaned on East Side. It is always dirty and the staff is very unfriendly.
say what

Shinnston, WV

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Here a just a thought if its dirty, you get bad service, you don't see employees washing there hands or what ever the hell your on the rag about this week... stay the hell out of there if YOUR NOT HAPPY dumb asses
Mike P

Shinnston, WV

#17 Jan 12, 2013
say what wrote:
Here a just a thought if its dirty, you get bad service, you don't see employees washing there hands or what ever the hell your on the rag about this week... stay the hell out of there if YOUR NOT HAPPY dumb asses
Heres just a thought...I do STAY the hell away from that dumb because of the trashy, dumb asses that work there and because the place if flithy. I dont lower myself to eat in such dumbs. Once is enough for anybody in that hell hole. You must work there to defend it!
Anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Just went to KFC last night for the first time in a long time and it was horrible! The girl who took my order was extremely rude and when I got up to the window I sat there for a solid 10 minutes without seeing anyone. Finally the girl came to get my money. She threw open the window and held her hand out for my money without saying a word. I will not be going back there until there is a management change.
concerned citizen

Fairmont, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2013
what did the girl look like
Harry

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2013
They all look alike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disappearance of Fairmont State Student (Sep '12) 12 hr lisamgal1 37
tell me about Spencer Morris 13 hr me 4
looking 13 hr me 7
barry bledsoe Fri Harry Fedso 9
austin edwards Thu admit austin 1
fshs lockdown Thu you are all derel... 4
The toranado on 310 Thu greasyratchet 4
More from around the web

Enterprise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE