Red Neck

Fairmont, WV

#1 Jul 21, 2013
If the blacks really do boycott Florida, I'm moving there before the property value goes thru the roof!
Start Packing

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater- George Washington Carver.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Start Packing wrote:
Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater- George Washington Carver.
I heard Trayvon sure hated those crazy ass crackers.
Eddy

Fairmont, WV

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Imagine a stae with no blacks. Wow. If they'd take the Jews and Cubans with them what a wonderful place it would be.
Start Packing

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Eddy wrote:
Imagine a stae with no blacks. Wow. If they'd take the Jews and Cubans with them what a wonderful place it would be.
Well, at least there is a place for low life racist!! It's called Hell. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Butthead

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Florida was hit hard during the housing market crash. Homes can be purchased for much less than appraisal. Redneck is correct, property value is soon to rise. Will be nice to visit the Everglades without all the jungle.
irish bitch

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Jul 21, 2013
i believe that zimmermen was guilty of killing travon martin.i agree with the boycott in florida.ihope more will get involved.he should have remained in the vehicle followed orders.he was told not to continue following travon.why did the idiot have a gun anyway?he was not a police officer. to eddy in fairmont.what color is your skin?racism is a sign of ignorance
Oooogaboooga

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2013
irish bitch wrote:
i believe that zimmermen was guilty of killing travon martin.i agree with the boycott in florida.ihope more will get involved.he should have remained in the vehicle followed orders.he was told not to continue following travon.why did the idiot have a gun anyway?he was not a police officer. to eddy in fairmont.what color is your skin?racism is a sign of ignorance
Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Therefore you can not assume someone is ignorant because they are a racist. It makes you look dumb.

It is also apparent that you are ignorant to the case. Zimmerman who is part black patrolled the neighborhood because punks like Martin were breaking into houses. Martin would have broke into that house if Zimmerman wasn't there. Fuck Trevon. Zimmerman did the planet a favor.
Butthead

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2013
irish bitch wrote:
You should read the US Constitution, specifically the 2nd ammendment. Do you think only cops should have guns?? If so, many communist countries exist for sheep like you. What does it matter what color eddy's skin is? Sounds like you are the racist in this picture, just like the monkies jumping up and down over this. They just cant stand to lose.
Start Packing

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2013
You people are HORRIBLE!! People like YOU are the problem with society!!!!!

George Zimmernan had NO reason to follow that kid!! When you stalk someone, you should expect them to turn around and beat your ass!!!!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Start Packing wrote:
You people are HORRIBLE!! People like YOU are the problem with society!!!!!
George Zimmernan had NO reason to follow that kid!! When you stalk someone, you should expect them to turn around and beat your ass!!!!
Maybe things would've ended differently if the kid had offered to share his Skittles.
Amber

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe things would've ended differently if the kid had offered to share his Skittles.
Oh Beavis .......
1 post removed
Edward

Fairmont, WV

#14 Jul 22, 2013
The punk had it coming. His father was a thug too, burn in hell.
Start Packing

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Edward wrote:
The punk had it coming. His father was a thug too, burn in hell.
His father was not a thug and yes, YOU WILL BURN in HELL!!!
Fairmont lawman

Fairmont, WV

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Start Packing wrote:
<quoted text>His father was not a thug and yes, YOU WILL BURN in HELL!!!
I suppose u like those monkeys?
Sandler

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2013
O'Doyle RULES!!!!
Butthead

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2013
Start Packing wrote:
<quoted text>His father was not a thug and yes, YOU WILL BURN in HELL!!!
Like you would really know there, judge of the universe..! haha. So quick to cast "Gods" judgement on others. Has God personally visited you and assigned you a part-time job as judge? Typical christian hypocrite. And you must be a racist if you're choosing sides based on race. Typical black racist hypocrite.
Hox

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2013
Oooogaboooga wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Therefore you can not assume someone is ignorant because they are a racist. It makes you look dumb.
It is also apparent that you are ignorant to the case. Zimmerman who is part black patrolled the neighborhood because punks like Martin were breaking into houses. Martin would have broke into that house if Zimmerman wasn't there. Fuck Trevon. Zimmerman did the planet a favor.
You're an f'ing ignorant moronn he's not part black he's part hispanic
Start Packing

United States

#20 Jul 29, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>Like you would really know there, judge of the universe..! haha. So quick to cast "Gods" judgement on others. Has God personally visited you and assigned you a part-time job as judge? Typical christian hypocrite. And you must be a racist if you're choosing sides based on race. Typical black racist hypocrite.
I don't believe in fairy-tales and I am not black, but thanks anyway, Mr. Know It All.

I wasn't taking sides. He had no reason to follow that kid. Someone lost their life for no reason and it's a shame. EVERYONE owns a damn hoodie!!

I'm not going to apologize for NOT being as hateful as you seem to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 26 min Beavis 422
"Chuck" from Barrackville Pd (May '15) 28 min Inquiring Mind 52
catman (May '12) 9 hr Buckys Buddy 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Missy 4,200
Stealing from the deceased (May '16) 14 hr Meme 93
News Senator Manchin named in $14 million hotel laws... 14 hr Amy 2
Paris Kuroski 18 hr Exfriend 65

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance