shinnston cop under invistigation

shinnston cop under invistigation

Posted in the Enterprise Forum

amy

Harrisville, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2011
does anyone know what happened to the city cop that was off work pending investigation,and what is his name.there seems to be some secret about it all.
1 post removed
Get the facts straight

Fairmont, WV

#3 Apr 22, 2013
David Matheny was innocent of those charges. He never stole anything. He was convicted of failure to perform official duties because he mixed up his real $100 dollar bill (which was in the evidence locker) with a fake counterfeit bill he had recovered during an investigation. He paid a $100 fine. Get your story straight!
riiiight

Morgantown, WV

#4 May 4, 2013
So how did his money get mixed up with the money in the evidence locker? dirty, dirty, dirty.
1 post removed
Get the facts straight

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Jul 24, 2013
riiiight wrote:
So how did his money get mixed up with the money in the evidence locker? dirty, dirty, dirty.
Because officers were comparing the fake one with a real one and there was a mix up. No one that knows him believes that BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backpage 7 min Anonymous0101010101 21
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 1 hr Junior 322
Anyone eve hookup with Eric blocker?? 22 hr Anonymous11111 1
West Virginia junior college - closing/ under i... 23 hr casual observer 19
Pastor Saunders Fri Rose was a good lay 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri -meabadboy- 2,833
Caleb Grose... so hott. (Feb '16) Fri casual observer 6

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance