Prosecutor's drink allegedly drugged ...

Prosecutor's drink allegedly drugged by husband

There are 4 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from May 15, 2013, titled Prosecutor's drink allegedly drugged by husband. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

No court dates been set in a case where the husband of Barbour County prosecutor Leckta Poling is charged with allegedly drugging her so he could check out her cell phone and email records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

Wondering

United States

#1 May 19, 2013
What was going on that he felt he needed to check her cellphone?
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#2 May 19, 2013
Why didn't her husband just create an anonymous post about his wife here on Topix and ask us what's going on with her? If he had just asked us about his wife, then he wouldn't have had to break the law in order to check her cellphone and email.
Dammit! That's what we're here for! We always rise to the occasion to answer all anonymous inquiries about the actions/backgrounds/personalit ies of people we don't really know.
Hmm

United States

#3 May 19, 2013
If she is smart, she'd make sure she kept her phone locked. He was probably mad because she wouldn't give him her code and she shouldn't. Just because you are married doesn't make EVERYTHING your spouse's business! If she is doing something she doesn't want him to know about, I'm sure she is smart enough to delete all her text messages and/or emails for Heavens sake. There are apps you can download that will automatically delete text messages as soon as you send them and then when the other person gets the text and they open it and reads the message it will delete for them too. Come on........there is no point in being nosey because unless they want you to find out or they are very carless, I doubt they will find anything. I know girls that can't talk to male friend's because their husbands are so insecure that they have to enter them in thier phone as female names and pretend they are co-workers or someone their husbands aren't familiar with just to be able to talk them.....it's crazy!! My husband never checks my phone and I don't bother his either. People should respest each other's privacy.
Hmm

United States

#4 May 19, 2013
*respect*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnyard the Monongah "Cop" 7 hr ResponsibleTownie 7
Stacey Layne Fri David 1
Does anyone know seneka hawkins Fri Just askin 5
skinny white kid in red jeep Jul 21 Captain 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 21 Crowley 1,375
keyboard warriors Jul 21 Also Casual Obser... 3
Psychiatric Dilemma Jul 20 Phoney name 6

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance