Polar bear football!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
indian country

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Last night your colors shined! From the parents to the players even the coaches! Made those Bridgeport boys look like real athletes and proper young men. Even on the radio those brother were dominate. Oh well better luck next year.
Fred

Fairmont, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2013
How about the bald headed coach for Fairmont? What an idiot!
Tom Brady

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2013
indian country wrote:
Last night your colors shined! From the parents to the players even the coaches! Made those Bridgeport boys look like real athletes and proper young men. Even on the radio those brother were dominate. Oh well better luck next year.
Listen here Indian lover, or should we say naitive American! Lmao!!! I will not take anything away from the Bridgeport team, they r solid... I am a outsider looking in, I am so impressed with the polar bear seniors. They r great young men on and off the field. I even met some of the parents, all the way first class. For u to insult the football players, coaches or parents is Un called for its childish. Plus I know all the dads for senior could beat up your dads!! Lol. Remember trying to insult or put someone down, usually means u don't feel good about yourself! Good luck in the playoffs.. Let's go patriots!!! Lol
clown

Fairmont, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2013
classy and bridgeport dont mix
nnb

Narberth, PA

#5 Nov 24, 2013
fjkjh
indian country

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Tom Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Listen here Indian lover, or should we say naitive American! Lmao!!! I will not take anything away from the Bridgeport team, they r solid... I am a outsider looking in, I am so impressed with the polar bear seniors. They r great young men on and off the field. I even met some of the parents, all the way first class. For u to insult the football players, coaches or parents is Un called for its childish. Plus I know all the dads for senior could beat up your dads!! Lol. Remember trying to insult or put someone down, usually means u don't feel good about yourself! Good luck in the playoffs.. Let's go patriots!!! Lol
I have No affiliation with Bridgeport Indian football. I simply listen to the game and heard from others who were there. As for somebody's dad beating up somebody else's dad. Yeah childish. Also for somebody's Bridgeport and classy don't mix, like Fairmont is any better! Between Fairmont and Huntington about only places I wouldn't live in West Virginia. Truth hurts a little?
Tom Brady

Ardsley, NY

#7 Nov 24, 2013
indian country wrote:
<quoted text>
I have No affiliation with Bridgeport Indian football. I simply listen to the game and heard from others who were there. As for somebody's dad beating up somebody else's dad. Yeah childish. Also for somebody's Bridgeport and classy don't mix, like Fairmont is any better! Between Fairmont and Huntington about only places I wouldn't live in West Virginia. Truth hurts a little?

U r a moron! U weren't just giving praise towards bridge ports team. Polar bear football! U started this article taking a jab at the BEARS! I am not even from this state. I was calling u childish and made that side comment to bring home a point!! Nobody cares where u live or don't live...I can only say the kids parents I met where classy. Yada yada yada. U have a real chip on your shoulder!! R u a penn state football player!! Lol react to it. Feed into my anger, just please talk about the incident!! U might be able to buy a house in fairmont!! Lmao.
Mark

Fairmont, WV

#8 Nov 24, 2013
Ummm the bear are are the king of unsportsmanlike behavior ... it's kinda their thing. They played hard this year, but im not gonna lie I was happy they lost and I live on west side lol however .. yada yada yada lmao get a new line no need for anyone to feed into anything. better luck next year
Tom Brady

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 24, 2013
Hey, Indian country.. Sorry for the uncalled for comments. Not having good month, taking out frustration on people I don't know. This is not the time of year to be hateful. Denver crushing my patriots! Lol hope u have happy holidays and god bless..
indian country

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Nov 24, 2013
Tom Brady wrote:
Hey, Indian country.. Sorry for the uncalled for comments. Not having good month, taking out frustration on people I don't know. This is not the time of year to be hateful. Denver crushing my patriots! Lol hope u have happy holidays and god bless..
Same to you my friend.
faith healer

Springfield, NJ

#11 Nov 24, 2013
#55 and #4 were classless for Fairmont chirping ,late hits, one got tossed the other should have.
Tom Brady

Ardsley, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2013
faith healer wrote:
#55 and #4 were classless for Fairmont chirping ,late hits, one got tossed the other should have.
Ok cannot keep quiet on this one!! It's football you need to sometime plead your case. I want passion out on that field. I will not pretend to know everything, but I know #4 is a hard working individual.#4 is a very polite and respectful boy outside if football. He has never missed church on a Sunday, this young man goes there without his parents telling him even if he is sore tired or busy. That is definitely a reflection of his parents. So to say he is classless, "I don't think sooo." Look in the mirror. There definitely a bigger issue for u in life if u r willing to put down another person. I know I was there earlier, I apologized to the individual. Guess what? Patriots beat Denver whoop whoop! Take that to the bank faith healer!! God bless, and happy kwanza, Hanakuh, or Christmas..
indian country

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Nov 25, 2013
Tom Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Ok cannot keep quiet on this one!! It's football you need to sometime plead your case. I want passion out on that field. I will not pretend to know everything, but I know #4 is a hard working individual.#4 is a very polite and respectful boy outside if football. He has never missed church on a Sunday, this young man goes there without his parents telling him even if he is sore tired or busy. That is definitely a reflection of his parents. So to say he is classless, "I don't think sooo." Look in the mirror. There definitely a bigger issue for u in life if u r willing to put down another person. I know I was there earlier, I apologized to the individual. Guess what? Patriots beat Denver whoop whoop! Take that to the bank faith healer!! God bless, and happy kwanza, Hanakuh, or Christmas..
Shoot Patriots should beat Denver they got the best quarterback.
Clueless

Fairmont, WV

#14 Nov 25, 2013
Apparently you do not even no a thing about football! Those boys played their heart out to achieve the same common goal...a win! Dirty players? Im waiting for the finger pointing against bridgeport. If you knew anything about football you would know the second player is the one always caught NOT the player who starts it!#4 is the best player on the field by far and for that he will go on to college ball. So smartone can you tell me who is going anywhere from bridgeport to play ball? So know the sport before you open your uneducated mouth!
faith healer wrote:
Tom Brady

Ardsley, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2013
I agree with clueless... I also agree that # 4 is a beast of a player! He will do big things where ever he goes to college. I also agree with Indian country, "I am the best qb" thank u, thank u very much!! Your friend Tom Brady. Lol
indian country

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Nov 25, 2013
Even tho they suck wvu has a starter from Bridgeport. Ill keep you posted if anyone from Bridgeport goes to play college ball. Polar bears # 4 is a good ball player but didn't show up on a big big night for himself!
Ohhhhhh

Faber, VA

#17 Nov 25, 2013
#4 didnt showup? Were u at the game? He played both sides of the ball and never sat down! That young man was put in a position he shouldnt of been in anyway. He will be playing college ball and bports star player will be working at the restaurant!
indian country wrote:
Even tho they suck wvu has a starter from Bridgeport. Ill keep you posted if anyone from Bridgeport goes to play college ball. Polar bears # 4 is a good ball player but didn't show up on a big big night for himself!
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#18 Nov 25, 2013
Why do people even waste their time posting on this forum. This site is absolutely disgraceful!! Posting tasteless opions about people, whether true or not, the internet is not the place! Maybe u should ALL GROW UP!! Everyone knows that HATERS are going to HATE! Jealously is so unbecoming! Good job # 4, apparently you are doing something RIGHT, for people to be talking about you!:) And excellent job to all the FSHS football team!!
indian country

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Nov 25, 2013
What was score? How many touchdowns? Ints? Sacks? Kickoff returns for td? Punt returns for td? I didn't say kid wasn't good! I simply said that was a big game! That's when you shine!
Polar Bear Pride

Mount Clare, WV

#20 Nov 25, 2013
who="faith healer"]#55 and #4 were classless for Fairmont chirping ,late hits, one got tossed the other should have.
Obviously, you weren't at the game or you would have seen that no one got ejected! He went back in the game. As someone else said, the second one is always the one who gets caught. You might want to get the whole story before passing judgement! How about the fact that your "star" player got tackled by # 55 and thought it would be a good idea to squeeze his balls! He's lucky all he got was a push!#55 is a great kid, definitely not classless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny 31 min Mitchell 22
Rivesville 7 hr Dotell 8
Meth dealers in shinnston 7 hr Erica 3
Who keeps deleting them? 9 hr Hefty 8
Tone the wannabe pimp 10 hr Sue 31
Ciara arrested very sad 10 hr James Gorbey 9
Anyone know y they wouldn't post a arrest 11 hr Brett976 5

Enterprise Jobs

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages