in the dark

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Anyone kno who was operating the clandestin lab? Whats wrong with people? Just curious who it was ?
HooterBill

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Oh never mind, wrong kind of bust.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2013
HooterBill wrote:
Oh never mind, wrong kind of bust.
You gotta wait till Fall for those busts to bloom along Locust Avenue.
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Why hasn't there been any more information about this?
Hooter Bill

Fairmont, WV

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
Why hasn't there been any more information about this?
It's not fall yet.
Butthead

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2013
I love busts, especially with perky nipples!
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#7 Aug 23, 2013
I am amazed that no one else is concerned about this. I want more information about it. Was it a meth bust, or did they mess up and think it was, but it wasn't? If this was a marijuana bust it would be all over the news and they would put the person manufacturing/growing it in jail. Even if you have a small amount of marijuana on you and you get caught with it, you could go to jail. Meth is on a whole different level than marijuana. One that is way worse. Take a look at the devastating effects of meth. Google meth before and after pictures. This is not something that should be taken lightly and I'm shocked that there isn't any information available about it.
Eva Tramell

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
I am amazed that no one else is concerned about this. I want more information about it. Was it a meth bust, or did they mess up and think it was, but it wasn't? If this was a marijuana bust it would be all over the news and they would put the person manufacturing/growing it in jail. Even if you have a small amount of marijuana on you and you get caught with it, you could go to jail. Meth is on a whole different level than marijuana. One that is way worse. Take a look at the devastating effects of meth. Google meth before and after pictures. This is not something that should be taken lightly and I'm shocked that there isn't any information available about it.
Try googling "clandestine drug lab in Fairmont, WV" and maybe you find the information you're looking for. Meth is not big news around here. Hell half the county is using meth or bath salts. Where have you been hiding?? Do you ever watch the news?? They bust people in Marion and Harrison counties for operating meth labs every other day.
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#9 Aug 23, 2013
Eva Tramell wrote:
<quoted text>Try googling "clandestine drug lab in Fairmont, WV" and maybe you find the information you're looking for. Meth is not big news around here. Hell half the county is using meth or bath salts. Where have you been hiding?? Do you ever watch the news?? They bust people in Marion and Harrison counties for operating meth labs every other day.
Maybe you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I understand that meth is around the area. I haven't been hiding anywhere. I do watch the news. Marion county does not have a meth lab bust every other day (read the article). Lewis county does, they are on the right track. The one meth lab bust in Marion county that has happened recently has had no more information available and no one seems to really care. The last information available about it was this article http://timeswv.com/local/x751143290/Investiga... But if they were growing pot, it would be big news. That is what concerns me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt bristol 5 hr Matt Bristol 1
Sheriff's Department purchases an Armored vehicle 8 hr ruhtard 7
Create your own Forum 9 hr Faith 771
FOP Midget Football 9 hr Father 15
Mikey Elliston ?? 16 hr HOT DOG 14
April Morgan (Jul '14) Mon Ronald Benton Ray... 8
News Twin Papoose Design: - Make everything beautiful' (Aug '10) Mon Gail 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages