Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19567 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog......Now you want to fight in the area? Your boy Obama has plans to be out by 2014. Going native all of a sudden. Are ya a closet republican? And it is only about oil so lets not act like it is something greater. We did not go against Hitler and Japan when they were gassing Jewish people until Pearl Harbor. So lets get off the noble crapper. When Russia was at full strength, they still could not take the middle east. And if it lead to it, do you think China and Russia could co-exist. Plus we would end up in World War 3. Maybe other countries would be involved besides us policeing the world. We are due for a real war.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19568 Jul 12, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>He wont bother with a waiver. He doesnt have to follow the law, he does as he pleases. Oh well. This is the country we have become and you are right, I guess I must accept the fact we have become a cowardly nanny state country with gestapo tactics with a president who ignores the law and the Constitution and does what he pleases. Life goes on... for now.
So you're not whining about the law, you're whining about Obama.

Yeah, thought so.

Seems like your fellow republicans would be all over this, Artie.

Maybe they know something you don't.

If that's the case, you're in sad shape.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19569 Jul 12, 2013
Actually, we're talking about aid to Egypt. Do try to keep up.

Obama will be out of where in 2014?

Of course it's about oil. What have we been talking about all day?

Let me recap:

Egypt's security and oil.

Hope that helps.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......Now you want to fight in the area? Your boy Obama has plans to be out by 2014. Going native all of a sudden. Are ya a closet republican? And it is only about oil so lets not act like it is something greater. We did not go against Hitler and Japan when they were gassing Jewish people until Pearl Harbor. So lets get off the noble crapper. When Russia was at full strength, they still could not take the middle east. And if it lead to it, do you think China and Russia could co-exist. Plus we would end up in World War 3. Maybe other countries would be involved besides us policeing the world. We are due for a real war.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19570 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>We are doing offshore drilling and we are drilling on private land. If we are exporting gasoline, then there is not a shortage and no need to drill on federal lands. You, like most republicans, just want to bitch about something. Look up Williston ND and read all about the oil boom going on up there. Not on federal lands.

You will care if Russia gains control. Why the hell did people fight and die to stop the spread of Communism if you wimps just want to roll over and give them everything?

We're in NO position to walk away from the Middle East and neither are our allies.

The world is far too complex for your simple solutions.
Why are we exporting oil, when at the same time importing oil from the Middle East? Why can't we just import the amount that we need and keep what we produce? That is just about as smart as what I used to do when I drove a truck. I used to pick up beer at one Bush plant and drive a thousand miles and deliver the beer to a warehouse 20 miles from another Bush plant. After that p/u a load at the plant near the warehouse I delivered at and take it to a warehouse near the first plant I p/u from. Also the beer was packaged the same and was the same beer in both loads. I know the reason why but can any of you answer it?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19571 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog....I know what we have been talking about. Now you have been sounding like a republican with your responses. And as far as troops, Obama has said it and your boys at CNN has reported he is doing it now and that was two weeks ago. I guess he will change his mind now.
Arthur

United States

#19572 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not whining about the law, you're whining about Obama.
Yeah, thought so.
Seems like your fellow republicans would be all over this, Artie.
Maybe they know something you don't.
If that's the case, you're in sad shape.
Actually I am whining about Obama BREAKING the law. SO that includes Obama and the law, get it?
And since I am not Republican by any means, once again in your delusional mind, anytime someone disagrees with you or Obama on anything they are secretly Republican. LOL
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19574 Jul 12, 2013
We're exporting gasoline. We're refining American oil into gasoline and exporting it. We get cheaper oil here, but we can sell gasoline on the world market at "world" prices--which are way higher than we have to pay here in the US.

Pretty smart if you ask me.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we exporting oil, when at the same time importing oil from the Middle East? Why can't we just import the amount that we need and keep what we produce? That is just about as smart as what I used to do when I drove a truck. I used to pick up beer at one Bush plant and drive a thousand miles and deliver the beer to a warehouse 20 miles from another Bush plant. After that p/u a load at the plant near the warehouse I delivered at and take it to a warehouse near the first plant I p/u from. Also the beer was packaged the same and was the same beer in both loads. I know the reason why but can any of you answer it?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19575 Jul 12, 2013
Unlike you, who is just completely out of the closet.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick is in the closet for a lot more than being a republican, just ask Meat Lover.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19576 Jul 12, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I am whining about Obama BREAKING the law. SO that includes Obama and the law, get it?
Got it. You're whining.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>And since I am not Republican by any means, once again in your delusional mind, anytime someone disagrees with you or Obama on anything they are secretly Republican. LOL
Let's see...you support Rand Paul and John McCain and you're not republican?

So, who exactly is it that is delusional?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19577 Jul 12, 2013
We're not talking about the troops.

One more time for the reality impaired:

We're talking about Egypt and how giving them aid is in our national interest and oil--both foreign and domestic.

Do we need to bring in someone to speak sign language to you?
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....I know what we have been talking about. Now you have been sounding like a republican with your responses. And as far as troops, Obama has said it and your boys at CNN has reported he is doing it now and that was two weeks ago. I guess he will change his mind now.
meme

Fairmont, WV

#19578 Jul 12, 2013
manchin is a two face Obama lovin sob non union #ock sucker

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19579 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>We're exporting gasoline. We're refining American oil into gasoline and exporting it. We get cheaper oil here, but we can sell gasoline on the world market at "world" prices--which are way higher than we have to pay here in the US.

Pretty smart if you ask me.
The reason why they did it with the beer from one place than the other is the didn't want it counted in there inventory. They did that close to the end of the month and at the end of the fiscal year. Same reason car dealers don't order any cars at the end of the year to keep from paying taxes on it. You were right about the oil it is all about money. But it does make us more dependent on foreign oil. Which every time there is turmoil in the Middle East it makes prices for everybody to go up. I think commodities shouldn't be traded on the stock market. That is what drives the prices up over a dollar a gallon more than it should cost.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19580 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog......you have missed the meaning with your bromance with president retard. He wants to pull troops out of the middle east. If you get your head out of his crack you might hear what the liar has been saying. Like I said, screw the middle east. We can be self sufficant. But your response is a republican one like you accuse everyone else of doing. Are ya running on there ticket next year? Or are you affraid to have America be proud again? I know it seems like being isolated, but like I said, we have to take care of our own backyard first. Or does the socialist in you and the republican say no.
Arthur

United States

#19581 Jul 12, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. You're whining.
<quoted text>
Let's see...you support Rand Paul and John McCain and you're not republican?
So, who exactly is it that is delusional?
That would be you who is delusional in saying I support John McCain and the only support I gave to Rand Paul was his defense for the law, you know the one Obama is breaking by continuing aid to Egypt. But dont let reality get in the way of your delusions.
Arthur

United States

#19582 Jul 12, 2013
George W. Bush got a waiver to reinstate aid to Pakistan in 2001, even though then-leader Pervez Musharraf had pretty clearly come to power in a military coup.

Why cant dictator Obama follow the law like George W Bush did? Guess he is above the law and can do as he please.

"I dont need no stinkin waiver, I am the Obama!"

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19583 Jul 12, 2013
Why are you so hung up on aid to Egypt? Do you want more unrest in the middle east and fewer allies, not to mention fuel shortages and astronomical prices? We've "broken" this law throughout history. Did you just now read it?
Arthur

United States

#19584 Jul 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Why are you so hung up on aid to Egypt? Do you want more unrest in the middle east and fewer allies, not to mention fuel shortages and astronomical prices? We've "broken" this law throughout history. Did you just now read it?
I am hung up on Egypt because I expect my president and government to follow the law, the same way everyone is expected to follow the law. I am hung up because when our president ignores the law and no one cares, it sets a frightening precedent for the future and to me shows the conditioning of the simpleton population to ignore wrongdoing and violations of the law by the government. I would like to know since you claim we have broken the law throughout history, give me a couple examples of when the president knowingly and openly broke the law and the public ignored it? 3 examples will be fine. I already listed how GWB followed the law and stopped aid until he got a waiver, which is what Obama must do also. But instead he has publicly said "I dont need no stinking waiver."
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19586 Jul 13, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why they did it with the beer from one place than the other is the didn't want it counted in there inventory. They did that close to the end of the month and at the end of the fiscal year. Same reason car dealers don't order any cars at the end of the year to keep from paying taxes on it. You were right about the oil it is all about money. But it does make us more dependent on foreign oil. Which every time there is turmoil in the Middle East it makes prices for everybody to go up. I think commodities shouldn't be traded on the stock market. That is what drives the prices up over a dollar a gallon more than it should cost.
Some Arab states buy a lot of weaponry from us. They need money to buy those tanks and aircraft and everything else. They get that money by selling us oil. These economies are unbelievably interconnected.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19587 Jul 13, 2013
Never had a government hand out in my life.

But then again, reality has never stopped you from being ignorant.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it Arthur, I already told you, Oliar has bought all the support he needs from the ignorant masses, including eunuchs like Stuck Fick and Meat Lover. The left gladly sells their freedom to the government for their next hand out.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19588 Jul 13, 2013
Actually, you are either uninformed or lying. The choice is yours. Both Paul and McDrain echo the same ignorant sentiments as you do about breaking the law in regards to Egypt. It's easy to whine about the law if you are totally willing to ignore the consequences of cutting off aid to Egypt. That makes you delusional.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>That would be you who is delusional in saying I support John McCain and the only support I gave to Rand Paul was his defense for the law, you know the one Obama is breaking by continuing aid to Egypt. But dont let reality get in the way of your delusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maryann ash Gower long Gillen smith 5 hr Trashman 5
Amy swisher I 7 hr Corruption 6
FREEZ is opening up for Bubba Sparxxx! Elkins, ... 8 hr Elmer Hud 4
"FREEZ" fairmonts super star? (Jul '14) 8 hr Elmer Hud 28
Shinnston gomart (Oct '13) 9 hr Elmer Hud 5
Man in white hat walking Fairmont ave 10 hr jokes on u 14
Ronald Atwell jokes 10 hr jokes on u 21
Enterprise Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Enterprise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie