Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19154 Jul 5, 2013
Venezuela and Nicaragua have offered Snowdan his assylum. If he gets there he might spill the beans on all the US secrets. I do not know......these are not stable countries I would trust.
3 posts removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19158 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]Anything? Surely u mountain queers remember a James in the filthy hotel next to the book store in down town charleston. Oh how you gathered around to watch it go down. Much the same way a James pages were instructed to do. Hicks are republican filth. Fragging all coal bois keeping jobs in the family. The Moore family steals and puts the entire state in jeopardy and you fools eat it up. End game? We die. U lose.[/QUOTE]
You must live in Oxeana. You have really done it. You have took one to many Oxy pills and it has completely fried your brain.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19159 Jul 5, 2013
I love how this was basic political talk to a flurry of name calling and put downs. Everyone feeling froggy?
Arthur

United States

#19160 Jul 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Venezuela and Nicaragua have offered Snowdan his assylum. If he gets there he might spill the beans on all the US secrets. I do not know......these are not stable countries I would trust.
He has vowed not to "spill" anything that would harm our national security, nothing to see here, please move along. Snowden is a true American patriot!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19161 Jul 5, 2013
skooled

prevue of 2016
frig my lifes
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19163 Jul 5, 2013
Arthur...... you have alot of faith in Snowdan and if he goes to either place. So you do not think 1: they could torture him 2: he could barter his information or 3: spill his guts in revenge against this administration. It is highly unlikely that he is going to live out his life with his mouth shut peacefully down there. Plus if he needs money he will write a tell all book.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19164 Jul 6, 2013
No. You are having them removed.
Gayson wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Cherry, are you having my posts removed? bad dog, bad dog.
Wrecks 666

Houston, TX

#19165 Jul 6, 2013
Anybody seen my brain tumor?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19166 Jul 6, 2013
How is this for our nation going weaker. California has decided that transgender kids can choose any bathroom to go to and which sport side (male or female) to join. If your daughter at lets say 9 uses the girls bathroom and a little boy who decides he is transgender goes to the same bathroom is going to cause confusion. Plus with the athletics will be a mess. This is political correctness gone horrible and wrong. If you think this is right, then you are so past the left and need a shrink. This is not even a conservative thing. This is a moral thing and right and wrong thing. If you have a penis then use the boys room and if you do not then use the girls room. What about the rights and how straight kids during this confusing time feels? This is total stupidity and shows how bad we are getting.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19167 Jul 6, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
How is this for our nation going weaker. California has decided that transgender kids can choose any bathroom to go to and which sport side (male or female) to join. If your daughter at lets say 9 uses the girls bathroom and a little boy who decides he is transgender goes to the same bathroom is going to cause confusion. Plus with the athletics will be a mess. This is political correctness gone horrible and wrong. If you think this is right, then you are so past the left and need a shrink. This is not even a conservative thing. This is a moral thing and right and wrong thing. If you have a penis then use the boys room and if you do not then use the girls room. What about the rights and how straight kids during this confusing time feels? This is total stupidity and shows how bad we are getting.
I would be more worried about the supreme court's decision to gut the Voters Rights Act and allow voters to become disenfranchised because that impacts a much larger percentage of the population and weakens our democracy, but I guess that's just me.

Don't move to California if that's a concern for you.
2 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19170 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog......you are too left if you think the Califonia transgender is schools is not appalling and it will spread. Colorado and Mass. has the same thing in the works. As far as the voters act, then you are saying the black man is weak. They open their mouths any other time. Plus with media outlets today and the black man's hero in Al Sharpton and do not forget Obama, how can this happen again. I know last time you gave examples. But it would be political suicide to do something that stupid. So your telling me the black man is still weak in the head? They are just welfare trash gang bangers? I do not think so and there is more educated and vocal black men then ever before and would be able to stop such a injustice.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19172 Jul 6, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......you are too left if you think the Califonia transgender is schools is not appalling and it will spread. Colorado and Mass. has the same thing in the works. As far as the voters act, then you are saying the black man is weak. They open their mouths any other time. Plus with media outlets today and the black man's hero in Al Sharpton and do not forget Obama, how can this happen again. I know last time you gave examples. But it would be political suicide to do something that stupid. So your telling me the black man is still weak in the head? They are just welfare trash gang bangers? I do not think so and there is more educated and vocal black men then ever before and would be able to stop such a injustice.
It's not a matter of being liberal or conservative. Which bathrooms somebody uses is not nearly the threat to our freedoms as restrictions on voting. You people are going to keep getting distracted by stupid things like who can piss where and you're going to wake up living in a country where only rich people and corporations can vote.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19173 Jul 6, 2013
So let's get this straight. We know you dumb tea baggers are scared to death of blacks, latinos, immigrants, zombies, the government, black helicopters coming to take your guns, education, young people, gay peple, aliens, the bilderbergs, the new world order and boogeymen. Now we're adding transgender CHILDREN? You guys are beyond help. Children born with sexual identity disorder need to be able to use whatever bathroom and play whatever sport they're comfortable in. And I realize science and medicine doesn't trump a book written 2000 years ago by men in tents who thought the world was flat and sea monsters were a legitimate boating hazard, but having a penis doesn't make you a boy. Gender is in the brain. Read a book once. It could improve yours.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19174 Jul 6, 2013
NORML Harrison County wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm serious. I'm tired of seeing this thread constantly come up on Clarksburg Topix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gci2Jon0FUgXX
Either join one of our discussions or make a new one on your hometowns board. This discussion I'm going to spam until it stops.
You mean like you have spammed the Clarksburg Topix forum? This forum shows up state-wide, so don't feel persecuted. But if you want to spam, go ahead. We can ignore you here just as well as they do in Clarksburg.

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Kansas City, MO

#19175 Jul 6, 2013
Dumb
3 posts removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19179 Jul 6, 2013
It's a state-wide thread. You're an idiot. Grow up.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19181 Jul 6, 2013
I love it when dumb rednecks who've never met a black man go all stars-and-barsy. It's hilarious. What a coward. The south got their asses handed to them, and it's only gotten worse in the past 150 years. Try an education.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19183 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't get ignored in Clarksburg AT ALL. If you visited that forum you'd know.
Trust me, you won't be able to ignore me. I've got this thread in my sight and it's going down. The thing was started three years ago and is now just a cesspool of racist bull$hit that I don't want to show up in my newspaper. You figure out how to get it off the Clarksburg forum and I'll let you have you have it. Deal?
Your name appears on dozens of threads in Clarksburg and no on is paying attention to you. You're desperate for attention and angry that this state-wide thread is getting all the attention. Go ask your mom to pat your head. Maybe it will make you feel better.
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 12

Roderfield, WV

#19186 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you. I'm aware it's a statewide thread. But it keeps showing up on MY Forum:
http://www.topix.com/city/clarksburg-wv
and it's getting annoying. There's never anything but blowhard crap on it and it's GOING TO STOP. Can't you gather up the creativity to start a new thread? Or do you just want the notoriety of winning The Statewide Thread? Because if it's a contest, I'll take it.
Yes, it is showing up in your thread because CLARKSBURG WV IS IN WV.

Hope that helps.

“BRILLIANT!”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19187 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I must say I have never heard of Lost City. Where is it?
L.O.L.
(after Googling it)
Wow, I bet (seriously) that's a beautiful damn place to live.
Meanwhile. This thread is closed. It's old. It's mean. And I'm tired of seeing it. Please visit the Clarksburg Topix forum for all your West Virginia news and insight.
http://www.topix.com/city/clarksburg-wv
Thanks!
Alexaner Wolf Weinstein
Independent for Congress
1st District of West Virginia
So you complain about a thread showing up on your forum because people are commenting on it and you come to that thread to complain about it thereby keeping it at the top of your forum.

BRILLIANT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting @ muriale's 2 hr joseph 18
Single women 7 hr Sha Na Na 1
Baxter Shooting (Dec '11) 12 hr Yourmom toldme 66
Anyone think Caleb Grose is Hott? 13 hr Real Talk 51
Lacy Neff 15 hr RSS 28
Dr. Menez's Women 17 hr Beavis 79
Bri king Fri Phoney name 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages