Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14944 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No child left behind doesn't need to be reformed, it needs to be scrapped. It was a flawed notion and guess what....it didn't work the way they said it would. Scrap it.
<quoted text>
"Gee u sound like a Wayne County teacher" LMAO. Why are these tards so against education? They make this shiat up to make education a bad thing because they never made it to the high school level themselves.

NCLB accelerated the dropout rate in this country to levels it hasn't seen since republicans were in charge of affairs before 1932, FDR made changes that lowered it then the dry drunk dumbed it down after education was very successful the decades before,. the GOP needs the population to be stupid or they will be extinct.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14945 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gee u sound like a Wayne County teacher" LMAO. Why are these tards so against education? They make this shiat up to make education a bad thing because they never made it to the high school level themselves.
NCLB accelerated the dropout rate in this country to levels it hasn't seen since republicans were in charge of affairs before 1932, FDR made changes that lowered it then the dry drunk dumbed it down after education was very successful the decades before,. the GOP needs the population to be stupid or they will be extinct.
I know. Education is a bad thing among the republicans and it shows. Calling someone a teacher is supposed to be an insult? LMAO. These poor things. No wonder they can't win elections.
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14946 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Republicans ran this state 100 years ago, they were complicit in keeping miners enslaved and prevented them from leaving town at any time and took orders from mining companies, all those problems were because of Republicans in charge of the state, refusing to outlaw scrip (which miners were paid instead of actual cash) in which kept a miner from leaving his home to another town because scrip was worthless outside that particular mining region. that changed after 1932
Dems in charge is a paradise compared to GOP's compliant hacks that takes orders from mine bosses.
think u have your facts scrambled. Just like today miner's biggest problem then was the unions not the GOP!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14947 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, because of freedom, liberty and those other nice sounding words my heroes ran in to the ground the last decade, the repetitive rambling may put a normal person to sleep but I am not normal.
And You Don't See Freedom....And Liberty From The Democrat Party???...
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14948 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No child left behind doesn't need to be reformed, it needs to be scrapped. It was a flawed notion and guess what....it didn't work the way they said it would. Scrap it.
<quoted text>
well sundown512, your Godhead, Obomass, has the power to do just that. So what is he waiting for, someone else to blame it on?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14949 May 19, 2013
LOL.

Some people are just born to be serfs and there is no dealing with them.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>think u have your facts scrambled. Just like today miner's biggest problem then was the unions not the GOP!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14950 May 19, 2013
Well, naturally, he needs help from the House of Representatives (republican controlled) and even though they also admit that NCLB is not working, they are reluctant to appear to be cooperating with a black democrat.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/23/ob...

By the way, he is not my God (or any other democrat's for that matter). That sort of hero worship is reserved for republicans and their elected Gods.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text> well sundown512, your Godhead, Obomass, has the power to do just that. So what is he waiting for, someone else to blame it on?

Location hidden

#14951 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>think u have your facts scrambled. Just like today miner's biggest problem then was the unions not the GOP!
Nope, the union progressed the industry, you are just parroting a rich guy(s) who relied on a silver spoon and never worked a real job in their lives and relies on you to remain stupid. RxUSH and fox news actors who rails against unions belongs to a union themselves, obvious with your lack of intellect you woulds never know that unless we point it out to you.

Location hidden

#14952 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, naturally, he needs help from the House of Representatives (republican controlled) and even though they also admit that NCLB is not working, they are reluctant to appear to be cooperating with a black democrat.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/23/ob...
By the way, he is not my God (or any other democrat's for that matter). That sort of hero worship is reserved for republicans and their elected Gods.
<quoted text>
He is such a goober ain't he? There was hero worship when the dry drunk was appointed president by the SCOTUS and treated fox news actors as such, dems do not worship because they use their minds and does research (you wingnuts needs to google that word since you don't know it), pugs like itself has to be told what to say.

Location hidden

#14953 May 19, 2013
They worshipped the dry drunk during 9/11 even when it was obvious the dumbass and his amateurs fell asleep and got thousands killed and protected OBL from, assassination.

I knew something was wrong with the natives when they praised this goober and Rudy 9/11, who watched 9/11 occur with a bullhorn in one hand and his other hand on his mistresses heiny.

The 2001-08 period will be forever the dumbest period of this country's history by allowing these goons to kill people by negligence and promote them to unqualified positions and give medal of honors to and made heroes by the Crowley/McBills of this country after criminally effing up and resigning (like the CIA director of the time).

This will be around to haunt the people that were stupid enough to vote the dry drunk in and still support him despite the obvious incriminating evidence and thinks they know politics but does not know a damn thing about such.
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14954 May 19, 2013
Weepy, 9330 not against education. Just against Dem-wits who think it's ok to kill babies; gay marriage,(what an abomination), communism; "transforming America" and all the other crap that the Dem-wits have turned into!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14955 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
They worshipped the dry drunk during 9/11 even when it was obvious the dumbass and his amateurs fell asleep and got thousands killed and protected OBL from, assassination.
I knew something was wrong with the natives when they praised this goober and Rudy 9/11, who watched 9/11 occur with a bullhorn in one hand and his other hand on his mistresses heiny.
The 2001-08 period will be forever the dumbest period of this country's history by allowing these goons to kill people by negligence and promote them to unqualified positions and give medal of honors to and made heroes by the Crowley/McBills of this country after criminally effing up and resigning (like the CIA director of the time).
This will be around to haunt the people that were stupid enough to vote the dry drunk in and still support him despite the obvious incriminating evidence and thinks they know politics but does not know a damn thing about such.
And we're still suffering from the lingering effects of that mistake by the Supreme Court. Now these people think that they have a leg to stand on.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14956 May 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
And You Don't See Freedom....And Liberty From The Democrat Party???...
Butt Crack, that posting was by an imposter, not me. Probably some gutless dumbocrat coward (is there any other kind?) that is too ignorant to make up his own handle. I wondered which one of you dumb bastards would take the bait. I guess I got my answer.

henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14957 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the union progressed the industry, you are just parroting a rich guy(s) who relied on a silver spoon and never worked a real job in their lives and relies on you to remain stupid. RxUSH and fox news actors who rails against unions belongs to a union themselves, obvious with your lack of intellect you woulds never know that unless we point it out to you.
yea right, you are the ones who voted Obomass into office so you could continue getting your welfare checks. Don't give me this "we work" garbage. Check the stats on which party works & which one takes advantage, expecting someone else to pay their way.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#14958 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:

No the mistake was made when the first black president was in office (Clinton) when he had a chance to kill Bin Laden and didn't. He called him a hot potato and when they had him wouldn't take him.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14959 May 19, 2013
Actually, you are against education. You're also against a woman's right to choose, anyone who is not white, and anyone who doesn't share your narrow point of view. Your actions prove that on a daily basis. The fact is, you hate America. You hate it because it has outgrown your narrow point of view. That cat's out of the bag now. Your best option is to find yourself a new country to live. Iran is mostly all one color, don't allow abortion, stone gay people do death, and they allow religion in their schools and their government. Move there. You'll fit right in.
henpicken wrote:
Weepy, 9330 not against education. Just against Dem-wits who think it's ok to kill babies; gay marriage,(what an abomination), communism; "transforming America" and all the other crap that the Dem-wits have turned into!
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14960 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is such a goober ain't he? There was hero worship when the dry drunk was appointed president by the SCOTUS and treated fox news actors as such, dems do not worship because they use their minds and does research (you wingnuts needs to google that word since you don't know it), pugs like itself has to be told what to say.
sure would have helped you to have learned some grammar& spelling when you were in school. That is, if you went to school!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14961 May 19, 2013
What, exactly had bin Laden done when Clinton had a chance to kill him?

And if we are going to assign blame, let's take it all the way back to the man who armed and trained bin Laden when he was fighting against the Soviets. That honor goes to your God, Ronnie Raygun.

However, let's not forget the fact that Clinton's failure to kill bin Laden does not excuse the following:

1.) the fact that Bush ignored CIA warnings telling him that Al Qaida was going to carry out a terrorist act.

2.) the fact that Bush lied to us all about WMD in Iraq, diverting resources from Afghanistan.

3.) the fact that Bush failed to carry out his stated objective to kill or capture bin Laden.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
No the mistake was made when the first black president was in office (Clinton) when he had a chance to kill Bin Laden and didn't. He called him a hot potato and when they had him wouldn't take him.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14962 May 19, 2013
Do you seriously want to go there?
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text> sure would have helped you to have learned some grammar& spelling when you were in school. That is, if you went to school!
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14963 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
weepy, what is worse, having a "dry drunk" for a pres., or a self-admitted CRACK HEAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Menez's Women 2 hr Cindy Lou 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr ricky bobby 1,262
Backpage 14 hr The Defense 12
dum dum hoagies 21 hr grow up 13
Stephanie Yelich Thu negative 6
heavenly hoagie (May '14) Thu Serenity 102
Ace Cuntingham Thu yep 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages