“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14930 May 19, 2013
Ooh now everyone is Heckle er "Crowley", Blows (spamoo?) needed another name to copy I guess. The proxy is not good to disguise dumbazzes pretending to be another dumbazz, just doesn't work.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14931 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Creepy, I can see that you understand everything. Just another ignorant, moron, groupie for Stuck Fick. You will need to get in line behind Meat Lover.
Why Are You a Republican???....

Give Us Some Examples as To Why {You} Chose To Be a Republican In Your Political Epithet....

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14932 May 19, 2013
So you have one candidate who believes in higher education? Well that pretty much ensures he won't be the leader of your American hating party, doesn't it? Just like the fact that Chris Christie showed that he has the ability to work with democrats ensured that he won't be your nominee either. Neither of those two show enough hate for their fellow Americans to be your candidates, do they?

Oh yeah, GW's great "no child left behind" which had teachers teaching to the test instead of giving the kids the ability to learn. It was a superficial program dreamed up by superficial right wing Americans who believe that Jesus rode around on dinosaurs.

"Ten years have passed since then president George W. Bush signed No Child Left Behind (NCLB), making it the educational law of the land. A review of a decade of evidence demonstrates that NCLB has failed badly both in terms of its own goals and more broadly. It has neither significantly increased academic performance nor significantly reduced achievement gaps, even as measured by standardized exams."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sh...

In short, it has to actually work before it is reform.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what an idiot! Better get your (right?) militia organized Stuck Fick, sounds like you are ready to go to war. Oh, and by the way for any dumbocrat who remotely cares about the truth, Jeb Bush, a republican, is a leader in education reform in this country. G.W. also made education a priority while he was president. So you see Stuck Fick, you tell so many lies that even you are having a hard time keeping them straight.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#14933 May 19, 2013
Chinese are teaching math, science and engineering.

What's the republican answer to this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/gop-...

Do you really think that we are going to win a war with an enemy that has emphasized high tech industries while the best we have to offer is some religious bullshyt?

You America hating ass-hats are insane.

Dale City, VA

#14934 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what an idiot! Better get your (right?) militia organized Stuck Fick, sounds like you are ready to go to war. Oh, and by the way for any dumbocrat who remotely cares about the truth, Jeb Bush, a republican, is a leader in education reform in this country. G.W. also made education a priority while he was president. So you see Stuck Fick, you tell so many lies that even you are having a hard time keeping them straight.
I Don't Know If George Bush Made Education a Priority Or Not....If You Say He Did....Then I'll Take Your Word For It....Most Of America Always Thought That He Made Sadam Hussein a Priority...

So How Many Trillions Of Dollars Did George Put On The Chinese Credit Card For Education???...

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#14935 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb Bush is complicit in stealing the 2000 election for his imbecilic brother and is a chickenhawk neokkkomic. Jeb created the "stand your ground" law to protect knuckle dragers from prosecution for killing those that are darker skin than them.

Being president he would bring back most of the guys who wrecked the economy and invented the Iraq War so his brother could play "cowboy" to allow family friend OBL to remain alive and would allow people to hold positions they are unqualified for patronage purposes, like "Brownie".
Crowley

Bluefield, WV

#14936 May 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Are You a Republican???....
Give Us Some Examples as To Why {You} Chose To Be a Republican In Your Political Epithet....
Duh, because of freedom, liberty and those other nice sounding words my heroes ran in to the ground the last decade, the repetitive rambling may put a normal person to sleep but I am not normal.
1 post removed
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14938 May 19, 2013
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
yea, well with Byrd & Rockefeller, we've had 70 years of Dems in WV and look what a mess! We need a change & it's coming! 7578

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#14939 May 19, 2013
Yeah, and you just pegged it when you called it "Topic." It's Topix, lard ass. Jesus, could you be any dumber?

(That was a rhetorical question, don't bother trying to prove that you can be dumber because we all know that you can).
Knowsnothing wrote:
Topic has an idiot meter. Goes off the scale every time you or creepy post a comment. They also have an intellect meter which bottoms out every time you two idiots are on here.
<quoted text>
Knows

Houston, TX

#14940 May 19, 2013
I peg the stupid meter on TOPIC and the scale at the same time.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#14941 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>yea, well with Byrd & Rockefeller, we've had 70 years of Dems in WV and look what a mess! We need a change & it's coming! 7578
When the Republicans ran this state 100 years ago, they were complicit in keeping miners enslaved and prevented them from leaving town at any time and took orders from mining companies, all those problems were because of Republicans in charge of the state, refusing to outlaw scrip (which miners were paid instead of actual cash) in which kept a miner from leaving his home to another town because scrip was worthless outside that particular mining region. that changed after 1932

Dems in charge is a paradise compared to GOP's compliant hacks that takes orders from mine bosses.
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14942 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Chinese are teaching math, science and engineering.
What's the republican answer to this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/gop-...
Do you really think that we are going to win a war with an enemy that has emphasized high tech industries while the best we have to offer is some religious bullshyt?
You America hating ass-hats are insane.
sundown512, u sound like a Wayne County school teacher. U said an idea put forth by a pres. has to work before it can be reformed. When it DOESN'T work is when it NEEDS to be reformed!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#14943 May 19, 2013
No child left behind doesn't need to be reformed, it needs to be scrapped. It was a flawed notion and guess what....it didn't work the way they said it would. Scrap it.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>sundown512, u sound like a Wayne County school teacher. U said an idea put forth by a pres. has to work before it can be reformed. When it DOESN'T work is when it NEEDS to be reformed!

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#14944 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No child left behind doesn't need to be reformed, it needs to be scrapped. It was a flawed notion and guess what....it didn't work the way they said it would. Scrap it.
<quoted text>
"Gee u sound like a Wayne County teacher" LMAO. Why are these tards so against education? They make this shiat up to make education a bad thing because they never made it to the high school level themselves.

NCLB accelerated the dropout rate in this country to levels it hasn't seen since republicans were in charge of affairs before 1932, FDR made changes that lowered it then the dry drunk dumbed it down after education was very successful the decades before,. the GOP needs the population to be stupid or they will be extinct.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#14945 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gee u sound like a Wayne County teacher" LMAO. Why are these tards so against education? They make this shiat up to make education a bad thing because they never made it to the high school level themselves.
NCLB accelerated the dropout rate in this country to levels it hasn't seen since republicans were in charge of affairs before 1932, FDR made changes that lowered it then the dry drunk dumbed it down after education was very successful the decades before,. the GOP needs the population to be stupid or they will be extinct.
I know. Education is a bad thing among the republicans and it shows. Calling someone a teacher is supposed to be an insult? LMAO. These poor things. No wonder they can't win elections.
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14946 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Republicans ran this state 100 years ago, they were complicit in keeping miners enslaved and prevented them from leaving town at any time and took orders from mining companies, all those problems were because of Republicans in charge of the state, refusing to outlaw scrip (which miners were paid instead of actual cash) in which kept a miner from leaving his home to another town because scrip was worthless outside that particular mining region. that changed after 1932
Dems in charge is a paradise compared to GOP's compliant hacks that takes orders from mine bosses.
think u have your facts scrambled. Just like today miner's biggest problem then was the unions not the GOP!

Dale City, VA

#14947 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, because of freedom, liberty and those other nice sounding words my heroes ran in to the ground the last decade, the repetitive rambling may put a normal person to sleep but I am not normal.
And You Don't See Freedom....And Liberty From The Democrat Party???...
henpicken

Richmond, VA

#14948 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
well sundown512, your Godhead, Obomass, has the power to do just that. So what is he waiting for, someone else to blame it on?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#14949 May 19, 2013
LOL.

Some people are just born to be serfs and there is no dealing with them.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>think u have your facts scrambled. Just like today miner's biggest problem then was the unions not the GOP!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#14950 May 19, 2013
Well, naturally, he needs help from the House of Representatives (republican controlled) and even though they also admit that NCLB is not working, they are reluctant to appear to be cooperating with a black democrat.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/23/ob...

By the way, he is not my God (or any other democrat's for that matter). That sort of hero worship is reserved for republicans and their elected Gods.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text> well sundown512, your Godhead, Obomass, has the power to do just that. So what is he waiting for, someone else to blame it on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Does Nothing 7 min resident 4
Matt Lewis Obsessed 4 hr ProsecuteOrShutUp 3
Fergsuson 5 hr WishingAndHoping 13
Matt Lewis needs to be exterminated 7 hr Batman 17
the truth 19 hr Truly 2
Matthew Makes Pop Cans 20 hr Aluminunummm 1
matt lewis justice Tue John 36
Enterprise Dating
Find my Match

Enterprise People Search