Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#14291 May 13, 2013
Me steel sob that SÚnor Meet deed not win ze president, me wanted to ze first Mehican presedente, me no nothing bout zee feection they want me too puppet in Leebya but me do pack ze gon.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#14292 May 13, 2013
Here's a thought. If you republicans put a fraction of the effort into finding yourself a candidate that could win an election that you do into finding fault with the democrats who actually win elections, you might be able to save your party. Histrionics does not constitute a winning political party.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#14293 May 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What weakness? He was responsible for taking out bin Laden and Qadaffi. There's no weakness there. He is running a terror campaign of his own in the middle east with drones. The unrest is EXACTLY what Bush senior said would happen if you took out Saddam. That's why he didn't do it during the first gulf war.
<quoted text>
Reagan failed to take out Qadaffi and you think they feared him? Bush failed to take out Bin Laden and you think they feared him? Obama ended the lives of both of them and you think the middle east doesn't fear him? That's just stupid.
<quoted text>
Yeah, let's look at it. A terrorist attack on our consulate where 4 people died. More than 60 were killed during terrorist attacks under Bush and he did nothing about it. 220 Marines were killed by terrorists when they bombed the base in Beirut during Reagan's presidency and guess what...Reagan did NOTHING about it. And you call him a saint. Sorry if I don't take you righteous indignation as anything more than trying to smear Hillary, your next president.
Gadhafi (as it was spelled by him) was killed by a French spy. Reagan was feared. Bush was the butt of everyone's jokes. I just wanted to clear the record there LOL.

“Moo”

Since: May 13

Chico, CA

#14294 May 13, 2013
Moo

“Moo”

Chico, CA

#14295 May 13, 2013
Moo!

“Moo”

Chico, CA

#14296 May 13, 2013
Mooo!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#14297 May 13, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Gadhafi (as it was spelled by him) was killed by a French spy. Reagan was feared. Bush was the butt of everyone's jokes. I just wanted to clear the record there LOL.
After US and UN planes bombed the hole he was hiding in. This was even after John McCain first asked why we weren't doing anything about Libya and the whined because we were. Sheesh.

Straight from Fox News:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/20/ob...

That's your opinion about whether or not he was feared. He certainly wasn't feared by the terrorists that killed 200+ Marines.

And yes, I agree with you about Bush.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14298 May 13, 2013
Bad day for you dumbocrats, first one of your fellow baby killers is going up the river then down to hell, next your boy is having a hard time keeping all of his lies straight on Benghazi and the IRS scandals, then later today we find out that the Justice Department has been monitoring phone calls at the Associated Press. This last revelation may be the strangest of all given the fact that the AP is one of your boy's groupies. What did Forrest Gump say? Stupid is as Stupid does.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14299 May 13, 2013
Regan was feared by the Soviets only. And only because he was willing to outspend them. He was able to turn the cold war into a battle of military-industrial complexes. We won. His decision not to respond to the barracks bombing was also a wise move. He knew exit strategies don't exist in the middle east - they're all nuts. Daddy Bush and Clinton understood this as well. Too bad we had a borderline retard appointed after them.

However Reagan did two things that set our country on a path to destruction. The first was the domestic trickle-down economics theory, which is a complete failure and created the vast differences between classes we have today.

The other was unforseen, but incomprehensible. He sent billions in taxpayer dollars to muslim fanatics in Afghanistan to battle the Soviets. This money funded the rise of the Taliban, created a home base for terrorists and created the needed infrastructure for bin Laden to murder thousands of Americans on Sept. 11, 2001.

Iran-Contra was miniscule compared to what transpired from his investments in Islamic fanaticism.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14300 May 13, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Bad day for you dumbocrats, first one of your fellow baby killers is going up the river then down to hell, next your boy is having a hard time keeping all of his lies straight on Benghazi and the IRS scandals, then later today we find out that the Justice Department has been monitoring phone calls at the Associated Press. This last revelation may be the strangest of all given the fact that the AP is one of your boy's groupies. What did Forrest Gump say? Stupid is as Stupid does.
Forest Gump Was a Republican....
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14301 May 13, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Forest Gump Was a Republican....
Probably was Butt Crack, but he was talking about dumbocrats.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14302 May 13, 2013
Crowley wrote:
You should give What The Fox News a break and read once. The president can't influence the IRS. Although it's great they went after tea bagger. Churches are next. You guys should've invented your Benghazi bullshit a little later - by the time Hillary is de-cleating whatever sacrificial lamb idiot you throw up there, it'll be widely known as a political witchunt - just like Monica.

I hope somebody does some time over the AP's phone records. But again, the two sides aren't political. It's a national security versus public disclosure. I'll always side with sunshine laws. I'd rather have transparency than security. You can try to make it an Obama thing, but like everything you dumb tea baggers do, it'll be a failure we'll all laugh at you for.

Every day for a democrat is a good day - we won, are winning and will continure to win. You guys just keeping masturbating on your guns and bibles and pray you can get off the bench someday in, uh, 2020? Ha ha ha ha.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14303 May 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should give What The Fox News a break and read once. The president can't influence the IRS. Although it's great they went after tea bagger. Churches are next. You guys should've invented your Benghazi bullshit a little later - by the time Hillary is de-cleating whatever sacrificial lamb idiot you throw up there, it'll be widely known as a political witchunt - just like Monica.
I hope somebody does some time over the AP's phone records. But again, the two sides aren't political. It's a national security versus public disclosure. I'll always side with sunshine laws. I'd rather have transparency than security. You can try to make it an Obama thing, but like everything you dumb tea baggers do, it'll be a failure we'll all laugh at you for.
Every day for a democrat is a good day - we won, are winning and will continure to win. You guys just keeping masturbating on your guns and bibles and pray you can get off the bench someday in, uh, 2020? Ha ha ha ha.
Meat Lover, you really aren't that stupid are you? I just heard one of your girls, Kirsten Powers, say that the president is lying about Benghazi and insulting the intelligence of the american people. This would include all republicans and damn few dumbocrats. Also, Republicans do not need to worry about your girl Hillary. Every dumbocrat who even thinks that they have a chance in the 2016 primaries will toss ole Hillary under the bus.

Dale City, VA

#14304 May 13, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably was Butt Crack, but he was talking about dumbocrats.
No He Wasn't....Stop Making Shit Up....Makes You Appear Unsure Of Your Information....

Dale City, VA

#14305 May 13, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, you really aren't that stupid are you? I just heard one of your girls, Kirsten Powers, say that the president is lying about Benghazi and insulting the intelligence of the american people. This would include all republicans and damn few dumbocrats. Also, Republicans do not need to worry about your girl Hillary. Every dumbocrat who even thinks that they have a chance in the 2016 primaries will toss ole Hillary under the bus.
Did She Whisper It Your Ear???....

Answer This Question Woman....Why Do Republicans Say That The American Voters Have Lost Their Minds....Or They're Stupid For Putting Obama In Office???....

Isn't That Insulting Their Intelligence as Well???....I'm Beginning To Think That You Republicans Don't Realize How Destructive They Are To The Republican Party....
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14306 May 13, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb tea baggers never cease to amaze me. One of these days you'll learn what it takes to win an election. And it's not witchunts. I realize you're desperate, but if you could read, you'd see that comes down to ideas, vision and competency. Sadly, your ideas all surround women's scary vaginas that you don't understand, your vision doesn't penetrate past a discredited news organization whose executives are under indictment and your competency is limited to giant fuckups. You should all sequester yourselves in a room, kidnap of those "queer college professors" you hate (because they can read) and stay there until you come up with something of value to the American people. And, sorry, that includes immigrants, gays and women.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14307 May 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb tea baggers never cease to amaze me. One of these days you'll learn what it takes to win an election. And it's not witchunts. I realize you're desperate, but if you could read, you'd see that comes down to ideas, vision and competency. Sadly, your ideas all surround women's scary vaginas that you don't understand, your vision doesn't penetrate past a discredited news organization whose executives are under indictment and your competency is limited to giant fuckups. You should all sequester yourselves in a room, kidnap of those "queer college professors" you hate (because they can read) and stay there until you come up with something of value to the American people. And, sorry, that includes immigrants, gays and women.
Meat Lover, sounds like a have you on the run. What, no defense for your(right Doggy?) boy?

Dale City, VA

#14308 May 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans Don't Want To Be a Representative Of The People....They Want The People They Represent....To Do What The Hell They Tell Them.....

And {That}!!!....Is Why They're Sitting In The Political Corner Sucking Their Thumb and Throwing a Temper Tantrum....
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14309 May 13, 2013
i just read about detroit.$15 billion in dept. detroit history show dumbocrits contol for 50 years. now you know why republicans cut them off and also cut obsama off. where is the 7 trillion obsama spent willy nilly ? were going to COCK BLOCK that obama for 4 more years and i love it. lame duck sucker.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14310 May 13, 2013
i thought it was really funny when obsama wanted to take the purse away from congress by changing law thats been on the books for 240 years. lol. he is like a kid looking into a candy jar but has no more money cause he SQUANDERD it on stupid chit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 39 min u sure 788
West Side Wendy's 55 min Butthead 5
Who is the fattest cop in Marion County? 3 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 19
Sheriff's Department purchases an Armored vehicle 5 hr casual observer 11
April Morgan (Jul '14) 16 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 10
FOP Midget Football Thu James 19
Review: Solar Steve's Window Tinting And Access... Thu Bobby saget 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages