Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#13659 May 9, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>evolution is a theory for the simple minded that can't comprehend things that aren't spelled out right in front of them.
Faith is for stupid people content with faerie tales.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13660 May 9, 2013
Actually, that's not how evolution works at all, but if that's how you think it works, that says a lot more about you than it does those who believe in it (and know how it works).

Creationism is for people who believe in spooks and "haints." (aka conservatives).
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>i used to be a caterpillar. Evolution must be real, right suncat? I heard you used to be slug before you evolved. Evolution is for people that were educated beyond their intelligence ( aka liberals).

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13661 May 9, 2013
Creationism is a fairy tale designed to keep the simple minded under control.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>evolution is a theory for the simple minded that can't comprehend things that aren't spelled out right in front of them.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13662 May 9, 2013
Households with guns down... Right. Say it and it becomes factual when you are a godless animal. How would you explain law enfocement agencies having to hire additional personnel to help process cc permits because there are so many NEW applicants? Say that is not a fact... Well Meatsacks.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13663 May 9, 2013
Are you unaware that your rhetoric is a combination of bullshit and ignorance? The problem with idiot tea bagger gunnuts is that 99 percent of them give the rest a bad name.

If you want to have any success as a dumb tea bagger gunnut, you should at least be able to see that you need to soften the whacko to get elected. Losing four out of the last five presidential elections not enough evidence of that, or did Jesus tell you you's win this time?
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13664 May 9, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us/rate-of-...

Gun ownership's been declining for 40 years.
Abe Vigota

United States

#13665 May 9, 2013
Ben White for Mayor......
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13666 May 9, 2013
So if the number of people who own guns is dropping, and you've already admitted that crime has also gone down, I guess it makes sense for A dumb tea bagger gun worshipper to think "more guns = less crime." Wow. F_cking people never cease to amaze me.

Your method of being a faster draw for gun safety is a as stupid as your comments.
Boris Karloff

Saint Albans, WV

#13667 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
So if the number of people who own guns is dropping, and you've already admitted that crime has also gone down, I guess it makes sense for A dumb tea bagger gun worshipper to think "more guns = less crime." Wow. F_cking people never cease to amaze me.
Your method of being a faster draw for gun safety is a as stupid as your comments.
Typical liberal. When you don't have any legs for your argument to stand on you resort to vulgar language and name calling. By the way, the correct term is 'tea party member'. A 'tea bagger' is a homosexual reference. Oh, you probably know what that is all about, don't you? Gun ownership is not down. There are more gun owners in the United States now than any time in history. The Pew Research poll stated that gun crimes, homicides, etc. are at their lowest point in twenty years.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#13668 May 9, 2013
Boris Karloff wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal. When you don't have any legs for your argument to stand on you resort to vulgar language and name calling. By the way, the correct term is 'tea party member'. A 'tea bagger' is a homosexual reference. Oh, you probably know what that is all about, don't you? Gun ownership is not down. There are more gun owners in the United States now than any time in history. The Pew Research poll stated that gun crimes, homicides, etc. are at their lowest point in twenty years.
Wrong tea bagger. Sorry but that's what you people called yourselves when you're movement started. Then you guys found put about the gay connotation.
Gun sales are roughly the same because you gun nuts are buying more guns. Fewer people buying more. You guys collect them like barbies. Have to have the new glock in pink to match your purse.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13669 May 9, 2013
I posted a link that proves gun ownership is down and has been dropping, using scientific data. Post a link that proves otherwise. You can't. You're just regurgitating idiot tea bagger idiocy that never had a basis in reality.
patriot

United States

#13670 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I posted a link that proves gun ownership is down and has been dropping, using scientific data. Post a link that proves otherwise. You can't. You're just regurgitating idiot tea bagger idiocy that never had a basis in reality.
. U liberal azz gun sales are mot down they are hirer than ever so take your lied and shove them up your azz along with ever other lie u want to believe from Obama's media
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13671 May 9, 2013
I've always called these nutsos tea baggers. They were too stupid to realize it then and that's hilarious. It'ls like naming your kid Haggot and being surprised when he comes home crying from first grade.

Although I've always used it, when you wrote, "wrong tea bagger," I laughed out loud for real, not LOL. It never gets old. I try to work with combinations of idiot gunnut GOP tea bagger racist in varying order.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13672 May 9, 2013
mcbill wrote:
How would you explain law enfocement agencies having to hire additional personnel to help process cc permits because there are so many NEW applicants?.
Hiring Additional Personnel Equals Unemployment Going Down....Yes???...No???...
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13673 May 9, 2013
Who said anything about gun sales? Idiot gunnuts are buying guns like never before. They're buying their 3rd and fourth and fifth, etc because they were told by the manufacturers that they were coming to get your guns. So stupid people answered the call to arms, which was just an advertisement you fell for.

GUN OWNERSHIP IS DOWN.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us/rate-of-...

Dale City, VA

#13674 May 9, 2013
Rumple foreskin wrote:
Where was Obama during Benghazi contest.
Where was Obama?

One thing is for sure. The President wasn't involved in Benghazi! At all!!!!
Now That You've Admitted That He wasn't Involved.....Perhaps You Can Stop Trying To Crucify Him.....

Dale City, VA

#13675 May 9, 2013
Bobcat wrote:
<quoted text>she lied because Obama told her to lie. He didn't want to mess up his election campaign. He let our ambassador and former navy seals die, he went to bed and flew to Las Vegas the next morning for a campaign stop. It's not about the people, Obama cares about Obama.
What Did She Lie About???....
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13676 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiring Additional Personnel Equals Unemployment Going Down....Yes???...No???...
No crack;;; you don,t mind me calling you crack . Hope not.. Hiring more public employ,s mean, our taxes will go up more to help pay for your free food stamp,s and free housing. And all the GOODIES that come with it. You know like CRACK

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13677 May 9, 2013
Then nut, you don't mind me calling you nut, do you, this should come as a pleasant surprise to you:

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/06/...
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>No crack;;; you don,t mind me calling you crack . Hope not.. Hiring more public employ,s mean, our taxes will go up more to help pay for your free food stamp,s and free housing. And all the GOODIES that come with it. You know like CRACK

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13678 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I've always called these nutsos tea baggers. They were too stupid to realize it then and that's hilarious. It'ls like naming your kid Haggot and being surprised when he comes home crying from first grade.
Although I've always used it, when you wrote, "wrong tea bagger," I laughed out loud for real, not LOL. It never gets old. I try to work with combinations of idiot gunnut GOP tea bagger racist in varying order.
lol, who could forget "Teabag the White House, Teabag Obama!" and it is still on youtube somewhere.

Who goes to a NRA rally and talk about "Obamacare", "Kenya" "Pelosi" Reid" etc and says nothing about guns? Tea baggers that's who. They turned it into a whiny CPAC circus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 3 hr Junior 508
mcdonalds. 8 hr outoftownn 4
Druggies in fairmont 9 hr Lunch Crowd 26
Prostitutes near 4th Street 10 hr West is Best 17
FSHS football 14 hr What 13
interracial marriage (Feb '11) 21 hr For real 25
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance