Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13418 May 8, 2013
There are over 8,000 young American men and women sitting in wheelchairs and hospitals today who've had their legs and arms blown up and torn from their body because of what a war criminal who lost the election did. Could you imagine how these true patriots feel about the attention these 4 are receiving by the GOP while they try to make due, unable to get a job, unable to serve and living on a military stipend? Unreal. How the f_ck do you sleep at night?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13419 May 8, 2013
I guess you don't understand sarcasm either. But that should not come as a surprise to anyone.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy Style, if nobody cares, why did you welcome me back? More democrat double talk?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13420 May 8, 2013
And you think you have something to offer...right?
Crowley wrote:
I couldn't stay away for long. The arrogance and ignorance of you democrats is much too amusing.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13421 May 8, 2013
The Bush administration has been plunged into a major political crisis following press reports that Bush was briefed on the danger of a terrorist attack involving the hijacking of US airliners more than a month before September 11. Despite the warning, delivered in an intelligence briefing last August, the White House took no action to forestall the deadliest terrorist action in US history, or to warn the public.

The revelations of the past 48 hours show, at the very least, that the Bush administration has been concealing information for the past eight months about the circumstances leading up to the terrorist attacks which killed 3,000 people in New York City and Washington.

In the days after September 11, Bush administration officials repeatedly characterized the suicide hijackings as a sneak attack for which there had been “no warning.” These statements are now exposed as lies—a fact that inevitably raises the question of why the White House sought to conceal the nature of the warnings it had received.

http://wsws.org/en/articles/2002/05/bush-m18....
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13422 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
One more time for the idiot....YOU....if you are not concerned about the fact that Bush ignored warnings that Al Qaida was about to attack us and then did resulting in the deaths of 4000 American citizens, then NO ONE is going to take your incessant whining about Benghazi seriously. It is nothing more than political theater designed for an audience of retarded people, Cowardly.
<quoted text>
You are beginning to get it. The audience of retarded people includes you.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13423 May 8, 2013
And you'll never get it because the audience of retarded people IS you. You're the one buying this Benghazi bullshyt while ignoring the crimes of GW Bush. Remember, republicans count on your stupidity to repeat what they tell you to repeat knowing full well you are incapable of rational thought.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beginning to get it. The audience of retarded people includes you.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13424 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
There are over 8,000 young American men and women sitting in wheelchairs and hospitals today who've had their legs and arms blown up and torn from their body because of what a war criminal who lost the election did. Could you imagine how these true patriots feel about the attention these 4 are receiving by the GOP while they try to make due, unable to get a job, unable to serve and living on a military stipend? Unreal. How the f_ck do you sleep at night?
Pretty well Meat Lover. Knowing that Saddam is no longer using chemical weapons on the Sunni`s, and that Bush laid the ground work for the eventual killing of Bin Laden. But then again, I am not a war coward.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13425 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Excellent point. They whine about 4 dead while they completely ignore the needs of the living:

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

They spend more time, effort, and money on political theater than they do on reality.
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13426 May 8, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty well Meat Lover. Knowing that Saddam is no longer using chemical weapons on the Sunni`s, and that Bush laid the ground work for the eventual killing of Bin Laden. But then again, I am not a war coward.
People are entitled to their own opinion. But not their own facts. Saddam used those weapons over 30 years ago. They were gone by '92. The GOP acknowledges this, as did every intelligence agency on the planet, before Bush's lies. But then again, you're part of the 63 percent of Republicans who think we found WMDs because when reality doesn't suit your needs, you make shit up for other dumb people to believe.

And I can't respond to "Bush laid the groundwork for bin Laden to be killed" yet because I'm still laughing.
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13427 May 8, 2013
And talk about a lack of reality, Saddam never used weapons on the Sunnis. They were the Kurds. Your knowledge of muslims is systemic to the idiot GOP tea baggers - you're the ones who said Saddam and Al Qaeda were in cohoots when they're actually warring enemies. But it's not like you dipshits would check into it. Fox News said it, so it's to be regurgitated.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13428 May 8, 2013
No, you're just retarded.

By the way, we didn't invade Iraq because of what they were doing to the Kurds. We invaded them because Bush claimed they had WMD, which they didn't have.

Even the CIA said it was not true and they published that report while Bush was still president.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7634313/ns/world_ne...
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Knows

Houston, TX

#13429 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can't respond to "Bush laid the groundwork for bin Laden to be killed" yet because I'm still laughing.
You would laugh because you don't have an intellectual answer...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13430 May 8, 2013
And if by "Bush laid the groundwork....", you mean he failed to accomplish his mission, then you are correct, he did lay the ground work. If you mean anything else, you're retarded.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13431 May 8, 2013
Even the Pentagon said there was no link between Hussein and Al Qaeda.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500257_162-265531...

But please, don't let reality stop you from continuing to make a fool of yourself.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13432 May 8, 2013
You wouldn't understand it if he did.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
You would laugh because you don't have an intellectual answer...
Knows

Pearl River, LA

#13433 May 8, 2013
Of course I'm not even sure what intellectual means, so don't pay any attention to me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13434 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I've told you before, I don't spend much time watching cable news. That's designed for weak minded fools such as yourself who lack the ability to reason for himself.
And remember, you belong to the party that says you must pay a larger percentage of your wages in taxes than a rich man and you believe that. That, my empty headed little doucheknot, makes YOU the serf.
<quoted text>
You probably worked for me at one time though, thanks for the contribution.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13435 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You wouldn't understand it if he did.
<quoted text>
More so than you would, Shytdog, I assure you of that.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13436 May 8, 2013
Ahhh...yes, another rich West Virginian. There are so many of you. LOL. And if by "worked for you," you mean I have worked my whole life to pay taxes so you could enjoy your welfare check, then yes, you are partially right.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably worked for me at one time though, thanks for the contribution.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13437 May 8, 2013
But your word means nothing, so you can "ASSure" until you are blue in the face, pharmacy tech.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
More so than you would, Shytdog, I assure you of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polar Bear Football 8 hr captain obvious 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471
Earl Morris's 11 hr NAB 4
Bellview BBQ Minimart 18 hr excited 5
John Mullins Mon Mr Meaningless Ti... 4
Roger hall Mon THE HOUSE 7
Melody wolfe (Dec '15) Mon Pasco the Pirate 7

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance