Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Enterprise Forum

Comments (Page 588)

Showing posts 11,741 - 11,760 of51,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
And clearly, more than we can say for you.
Also, the difference is, you won't see most liberals sitting in front of the TV drooling over what Rachel says. You idiots think Rush is the second coming of Christ.
Of course you also gladly pay a higher tax rate so the rich and corporations don't have to. How dumb is that?
<quoted text>
You liberals think Obama is. LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
How dumb.
The congressman taking pictures of his penis doesn't have a nationally syndicated radio talk show that airs daily and a million plus listeners who hang on his every ignorant word.
Obviously though, that poster touched a nerve with your hero. LOL.
<quoted text>
You still talking about the penis. OMG, now your off on another tangent.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
True. Taking out Saddam destablized the area. That's why we are having problems with Iran and Syria. Bush Sr. knew that and that is why he didn't take out Saddam in the first Gulf War. Little Bush listened to Cheney and that was his undoing.
That war has cost us a fortune and we have nothing to show for it other than creating a nanny state where we are pumping in billions of dollars for nothing.
<quoted text>
Once again you show your lack of knowledge. The reason the irani president is seeking nuclear capabilities is because of his belief in moslem prophesy. According to moslem prophesy there will be a coming islamic messiah called the mahdi who will convert the world to islam, even by the sword if necessary. But it also says this islamic messiah will be ushered in by a world leader. Irans president thinks he is that leader prophesised about. He has went on record as stating Iran could survive a nuclear exchange but israel cannot. He will attempt to use this weapon or put it in the hands of a terrorist group. And according to our biblical prophesies 1/3 of humans will perish in the last war. My guess is the bigger part of them will be moslems who will pay the price for using this weapon or converting it into the hands of a terrorist group. Now you can scoff and sneer at this stuff but these idiots of islam are damn serious.
bacon hater

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The idiots of islam are no more dangerous than the idiots of christianity. If you're keeping score, the christians are waaaaaaaay ahead in terms of killing innocent people. Americans face far higher odds of dying in a right-wing terrorist attack than in an islamic attack. If you believe in prophecy, you are a fundamentalist just like any muslim extremist (in addition to being an idiot).

And by saying you think Syria is using weapons that Iraq smuggled there, not only are you stupid, you don't even listen to your own party leaders who try to defend the war criminal. Curveball admitted he lied about iraq's WMDs. You guys could be dangerous if you could read.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
The idiots of islam are no more dangerous than the idiots of christianity. If you're keeping score, the christians are waaaaaaaay ahead in terms of killing innocent people. Americans face far higher odds of dying in a right-wing terrorist attack than in an islamic attack. If you believe in prophecy, you are a fundamentalist just like any muslim extremist (in addition to being an idiot).
And by saying you think Syria is using weapons that Iraq smuggled there, not only are you stupid, you don't even listen to your own party leaders who try to defend the war criminal. Curveball admitted he lied about iraq's WMDs. You guys could be dangerous if you could read.
I was thinking you were a reprobate mind, now im thinking your a stupid s.o.b. reprobate mind. Right wing terrorist attack? Christians killing innocents? I suppose your a michael moore fan who believes we staged the 9/11 act? And what killings are christians guilty of. Are you referring to iraq and afghanistan? I didnt know all our combatants and leaders were fighting under the banner of a cross. I could have sworn it was stars and stripes. Dumb ass evil shit!
bacon hater

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

There simply isn't enough room to list all of the doctors christian fundamentalist nutcases like you have murdered and clinics bombed. Here is a link to a list (it's huge) of right-wing terrorism SINCE Timothy McVeigh:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...
If you want to go back to the crusades, we'd need volumes. The fact remains that if you are going to die in a terrorist attack, it will most likely be committed by a right-wing christian fundamentalist, not a muslim. But I know how you guys hate facts.
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
There simply isn't enough room to list all of the doctors christian fundamentalist nutcases like you have murdered and clinics bombed. Here is a link to a list (it's huge) of right-wing terrorism SINCE Timothy McVeigh:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...
If you want to go back to the crusades, we'd need volumes. The fact remains that if you are going to die in a terrorist attack, it will most likely be committed by a right-wing christian fundamentalist, not a muslim. But I know how you guys hate facts.
I think you need to be put on the FBI Watch List. That is just evil to say. I am not taking up for any particular religious organization but I don't think we aren't attacking people that aren't already killing people with there extremist views of what the world should be. I didn't take up for the War in Iraq, but I think we should put Afghanistan back a couple of years into the Stone Age. They aren't far from it anyway. I am glad Osama Bin Laden is dead and all kiss fellow followers are close behind. You need serious help. I guess what happened on 911 was ok. Oh also what happened in Boston is our fault. Get a life. I don't have anything against Muslims but Islamic Extremists don't deserve to breath the air that we breath. Try again. If you are serious you need some major help.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The same idiotic voices that were beating the drums that got us into war in Iraq are beating the drums now to get us into war with Iraq. Glad to hear that you are part of that group. When it comes to ignorance, you never disappoint.

Could the fact that you're an uneducated bumpkin with servile tendencies be the reason that you gleefully pay your taxes so that rich white conservatives don't have to? Just because you are born with a slave mentality doesn't mean that the rest of us are.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant deal in truth then at least deal in probabilities. Its already been posted about the convoys crossing into syria and they certainly werent with conventional weapons. That only leaves one other possibility. But then again truth isnt accepted by reprobate minds. Regardless of the probabilities of that truth. By the way could the fact that you dont work and spend all your time on these threads be the source of your disdain for the wealthy white conservative? Get a job bum!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

You are ignorant on many levels I see. It's sad that in this day and age there are so many of you left.
<quoted text>
Once again you show your lack of knowledge. The reason the irani president is seeking nuclear capabilities is because of his belief in moslem prophesy. According to moslem prophesy there will be a coming islamic messiah called the mahdi who will convert the world to islam, even by the sword if necessary. But it also says this islamic messiah will be ushered in by a world leader. Irans president thinks he is that leader prophesised about. He has went on record as stating Iran could survive a nuclear exchange but israel cannot. He will attempt to use this weapon or put it in the hands of a terrorist group. And according to our biblical prophesies 1/3 of humans will perish in the last war. My guess is the bigger part of them will be moslems who will pay the price for using this weapon or converting it into the hands of a terrorist group. Now you can scoff and sneer at this stuff but these idiots of islam are damn serious.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

So because he tells the truth, you think he should be put on a watch list?

You should just be thankful that they don't have a watch list for idiots. You'd be at the top of the list.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to be put on the FBI Watch List. That is just evil to say. I am not taking up for any particular religious organization but I don't think we aren't attacking people that aren't already killing people with there extremist views of what the world should be. I didn't take up for the War in Iraq, but I think we should put Afghanistan back a couple of years into the Stone Age. They aren't far from it anyway. I am glad Osama Bin Laden is dead and all kiss fellow followers are close behind. You need serious help. I guess what happened on 911 was ok. Oh also what happened in Boston is our fault. Get a life. I don't have anything against Muslims but Islamic Extremists don't deserve to breath the air that we breath. Try again. If you are serious you need some major help.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

There were a lot more words in my comment other than penis. I understand that your eye and mind are unnaturally drawn to that word for obvious reasons, but in the future, try reading the entire comment before you start salivating over one word.
<quoted text>
You still talking about the penis. OMG, now your off on another tangent.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Not at all. Hero worship is a trait of you Servile Class Conservatives. After all, you are the idiots who believe that the rich man is going to give you a job....LOL.
<quoted text>
You liberals think Obama is. LOL

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
Absolutely agree. Right wing fundamentalists are every bit as dangerous as Muslim terrorists. Both want to force their extreme views on everyone else.
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

"McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York, in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[83] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[84] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

"His only known affiliations are as a registered Republican in his New York days, and as a member of the National Rifle Association while he was in the Army."

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/03/29/profile...

Try again, Bob.
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about about the right wing bombers then. Mcveigh was a liberal so who are the right wing extremists you speak of? And which ones are as dangerous as you and the Muslim terrorists?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Can you show me where I force my views on anyone? I am simply stating facts. If you feel threatened by that and consider it "forcing my views on you," then you need to examine your fears.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i have yet to see anyone anywhere that tries to force their extreme view on everyone as much as you do.
Are you extreme right wing or a Muslim terrorist?
May Day

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

It's the real thing for May Day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Brothers after buying - think tanks, schools, gas prices (?) and politicians (?) now think it is time to buy the news?

They like to have secret meetings with the top 1% to say how we should live?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/us/politics...

Maybe a fighter?
http://occupywallst.org/
bacon hater

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about about the right wing bombers then. Mcveigh was a liberal so who are the right wing extremists you speak of? And which ones are as dangerous as you and the Muslim terrorists?
McVeigh was a registered Republican, militia man, anti-government gunnut. If that's liberal to you, then maybe you should be on a goddamn watch list. Wow. You people never cease to amaze me. The difference between McVeigh and right-wing GOP gunnut whackos like the idiots that have posted here recently is that McVeigh was smart and could read and write. It would be scary if people like The Great One or the Pink Poet or Bob could read above an 8th grade level. But, in a fortunate twist, people who can and do read at an adult level don't have their whacko views. Your stupidity is what makes you harmless. Thankfully you share that trait with most idiot right-wing gunnut whackos or the list of domestic terrorists would be even longer than it already is.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

May Day wrote:
It's the real thing for May Day.
Brothers after buying - think tanks, schools, gas prices (?) and politicians (?) now think it is time to buy the news?
They like to have secret meetings with the top 1% to say how we should live?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/us/politics...
Maybe a fighter?
http://occupywallst.org/
My friend, every time I see the words "Koch Brothers" I nearly wet myself with excitement.

What a wonderful country we could have if we lived under the rule of an oligarchy controlled by rich white men. Life would be so much better for us all.

And by "us all," I mean white men.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
McVeigh was a registered Republican, militia man, anti-government gunnut. If that's liberal to you, then maybe you should be on a goddamn watch list. Wow. You people never cease to amaze me. The difference between McVeigh and right-wing GOP gunnut whackos like the idiots that have posted here recently is that McVeigh was smart and could read and write. It would be scary if people like The Great One or the Pink Poet or Bob could read above an 8th grade level. But, in a fortunate twist, people who can and do read at an adult level don't have their whacko views. Your stupidity is what makes you harmless. Thankfully you share that trait with most idiot right-wing gunnut whackos or the list of domestic terrorists would be even longer than it already is.
Republican politicians count on these people being uneducated and easily manipulated. I have to give them credit. It works. They can tell them any damn thing and they will believe it. They almost never do their own research and when they do, they come back with a link to Alex Jones or some other equally nutty wing nut.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, every time I see the words "Koch Brothers" I nearly wet myself with excitement.
What a wonderful country we could have if we lived under the rule of an oligarchy controlled by rich white men. Life would be so much better for us all.
And by "us all," I mean white men.
Yeah, George Soros is much better than the Koch Brothers. The double standard of you ignorant low lifes on the left is laughable. What a bunch of stinking, stupid, free loading morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,741 - 11,760 of51,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Enterprise Discussions

Search the Enterprise Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best & worst bars in Fairmont 4 hr Kitty 5
Charles 'Chuck' Hillberry (Oct '10) 5 hr Mary j king 10
heavenly hoagie 11 hr being honest 49
east side mcdonalds? 15 hr farty mcmly 8
Union Mission- bad experience (Nov '13) 20 hr City Guy 38
Yum Yum Hoagies Fri Fairmont Resident 49
CHILD PREDATOR hiding behind the crosses and th... Fri omg 1
•••
•••