Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Actually, I have voted republican as many times as democrat in my life. I think it is sad to see what has happened to the republican party of today and even sadder to realize that some people still believe in their senseless rhetoric.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a democrat idiot. I am not a republican. How do I get that through your bald thick head. Quit hating bacon and you might be a little happier. Protein is good for the body. Why would I be a republican because of my economic beliefs. I really don't like either party. They both have there I am better than you attitude. I am more of an independent thinker. But I am a registered democrat do I can vote for county and local officials that I want to vote for. No republicans ever run and you can't vote on both tickets in the primary so I am a registered democrat. I wish more registered independents would run for local offices. I don't care for the Republican Party because of the religious right that controls half the party. Stop lumping me in with all these religious nuts like Pat Roberts and all those other nuts that are on the religious talk shows. They no nothing about running there own church much less running a country.
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, those who earn that much (not you) are in the top 2%. Obama simply wants to put the tax rate back to where it was during Bush's presidency. Now since everyone in WV makes 250K (sheesh!!), I would think that you wouldn't mind doing your fair share to get the economy back to where it was during Clinton's presidency.

The Great One wrote, "<quoted text>
Like I said what I make is on wise investments from my father and now me. My dad was a wise ass womanizer. But that didn't make him or me stupid."

Right. Just like you and every other WV Topix poster.

Income from devices that has 0 overhead do you understand what that means. Nothing to right off. The only thing I have to right off is Mortgage on my home. The rest is income that is made from banking trusts and dividends. How do you right anything off of that?"

If you had used some of that vast wealth of yours, you might have gotten an education and learned the difference between "write" and "right."

Please tell me I would love to know. Also you don't even know how old I am either. It is called retirement income that was also invested pretax. Do you know when you draw that money out what kind of taxes that you pay on them. More than you would working and drawing a paycheck."

LOL. My, my. YOu do have a vivid imagination.
No you are not to smart are you. If you were such a working poor paying more than your far share, how are you on here at 10:11 am on a Tuesday morning? If I didn't make what I said I make why would I stand up for the ones who pays the most taxes? If I was a poor slug like you I would be crying I think the rich don't pay there far share. I don't get enough earned income tax credit money. Please give me more welfare Pres. Obama. Come on give me a break. Why don't you hand that bull to the ladies you play strip poker with. I am not stopping to your level and acting like I am so much smarter and above the rest of the world like you do. So argue with those other people on here you like to argue with. You argue for the sake of arguing. You even argue with people who agree with you. That is what makes you a complete non understandable person. Why do you argue with just about everybody unless they talk filthy and nasty towards others? Do you think that makes you a more creditable person? It just makes you look mean, hateful, filthy and nasty.
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I have voted republican as many times as democrat in my life. I think it is sad to see what has happened to the republican party of today and even sadder to realize that some people still believe in their senseless rhetoric.
What ruined the Republican Party for me is the religious right. We don't need preachers telling us how to vote or run this country. Especially when they get caught with there paints down to there knees getting serviced by a hooker. JSM is one of those holier than thou ministries when he got caught picking up hookers.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not to smart are you. If you were such a working poor paying more than your far share, how are you on here at 10:11 am on a Tuesday morning?
I am far from the working poor, my friend. I am on here at 10:11 in the morning because I don't lean on a shovel to earn a living.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't make what I said I make why would I stand up for the ones who pays the most taxes?
Because you are a subservient republican who wants to pay taxes so the rich don't have to.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a poor slug like you I would be crying I think the rich don't pay there far share.
I'm far from poor, but I don't mind paying my share of taxes as long as everyone else does. What I resent is having to pay so that millionaires don't.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get enough earned income tax credit money. Please give me more welfare Pres. Obama. Come on give me a break. Why don't you hand that bull to the ladies you play strip poker with.
That's just crazy talk, but I've come to expect nothing less from you.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stopping to your level and acting like I am so much smarter and above the rest of the world like you do.
It's "stooping," not stopping. And I am not smarter than the rest of the world, just you.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
So argue with those other people on here you like to argue with. You argue for the sake of arguing. You even argue with people who agree with you. That is what makes you a complete non understandable person.
Sorry if you don't understand facts. Perhaps you should stick to Fox News.
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you argue with just about everybody unless they talk filthy and nasty towards others? Do you think that makes you a more creditable person? It just makes you look mean, hateful, filthy and nasty.
You sound angry.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The religious right ruined it for everybody.

Barry Goldwater said it best:

On religious issues there can be little or no compromise. There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both.
I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
What ruined the Republican Party for me is the religious right. We don't need preachers telling us how to vote or run this country. Especially when they get caught with there paints down to there knees getting serviced by a hooker. JSM is one of those holier than thou ministries when he got caught picking up hookers.
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called WiFi,all major cities has it and most people have tablets and androids and are not afraid to use em at work.
Good point. I post from 1 of two laptops, an iPad and one of two iPhones. The opportunities to post are endless.
1 post removed
Knows

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I post from 1 of two laptops, an iPad and one of two iPhones. The opportunities to post are endless.
All of which you store up your rear...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Conservatism is not a maturation process. It's a symptom of weak mindedness and retardation. After all, you gladly pay taxes so the rich don't have to.
Now how mature is that?
<quoted text>
They pay over 23% of existing taxes. Forty percent of americans dont pay taxes at all. These are the free loaders thats draining this country and love Obama for it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
The religious right ruined it for everybody.
On religious issues there can be little or no compromise. There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both.
I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?
<quoted text>
Well then , you have nothing to fear because you,ll never be convinced.
Its your judgement you need to worry about. LOL

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Well I try to, but I have trouble getting your head out of the way.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which you store up your rear...

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Nothing from nothing is nothing. Why would you want to tax people with no disposable income while letting others put their money in offshore accounts.

Don't bother answer that rhetorical question. You're dumb and the answer won't make sense.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
They pay over 23% of existing taxes. Forty percent of americans dont pay taxes at all. These are the free loaders thats draining this country and love Obama for it.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judgment by whom?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then , you have nothing to fear because you,ll never be convinced.
Its your judgement you need to worry about. LOL
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The religious right ruined it for everybody.

I believe religion is an option of choice not forced by Christians, Jews, Muslims or any other group. None should be controlling the country nor more tolerance than any other. The government seems to handle Muslims in this country with kid gloves but talk down to others. Christians and Jews are blasted for bible thumping and Muslims are looked over for there wacky religious beliefs. Not all Muslims believe in killing so called non Muslim believers but a lot do. I think they all should be treated harshly by acting out against the laws of our nation equally. I think religion should be practiced privately out side of convincing our government officials on how to govern. I thought that was supposed to be a private relationship between you and the God that you believe in.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe religion is an option of choice not forced by Christians, Jews, Muslims or any other group. None should be controlling the country nor more tolerance than any other. The government seems to handle Muslims in this country with kid gloves but talk down to others. Christians and Jews are blasted for bible thumping and Muslims are looked over for there wacky religious beliefs. Not all Muslims believe in killing so called non Muslim believers but a lot do. I think they all should be treated harshly by acting out against the laws of our nation equally. I think religion should be practiced privately out side of convincing our government officials on how to govern. I thought that was supposed to be a private relationship between you and the God that you believe in.
Totally agree with the part about religion not being part of our government.

Like it or not though, we claim to be a nation of religious tolerance. I don't like the idea of giving any religion preferance over any other religion or forcing religion on anyone. It's a personal choice and should be treated as such.
ooo

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

da man

Since: Jan 13

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't like a Kimchee diet. No wonder the NK are so mean. A permanent Kimchee diet??? I am scared!!
Happy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I'm delighted with the way this thread is going! Everyone is being open and interested in politics! Conversations like this need to happen more, start talking with friends, family, and coworkers. There is a lot of work to be done to fix our broken system but we can manage it. We are Americans after all, which means we can be pretty badass when we pull together. It's time to organize ourselves.
Sexslut281

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

i love my obama but sorry to say bye
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
LOL. Take a look at what your party is doing to women and then come back and lecture me about how to treat women.
Here's the thing. John and Bobby nailed Marilyn. She was a willing participant. George Bush was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people based on a LIE THAT THERE WERE WMD IN IRAQ.
Where's your moral outrage over that?
The problem with most conservatives is that you are basically infantile.
<quoted text>
If you cant deal in truth then at least deal in probabilities. Its already been posted about the convoys crossing into syria and they certainly werent with conventional weapons. That only leaves one other possibility. But then again truth isnt accepted by reprobate minds. Regardless of the probabilities of that truth. By the way could the fact that you dont work and spend all your time on these threads be the source of your disdain for the wealthy white conservative? Get a job bum!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
And clearly, more than we can say for you.
Also, the difference is, you won't see most liberals sitting in front of the TV drooling over what Rachel says. You idiots think Rush is the second coming of Christ.
Of course you also gladly pay a higher tax rate so the rich and corporations don't have to. How dumb is that?
<quoted text>
You liberals think Obama is. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Enterprise Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Enterprise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••