Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11916 Apr 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
look at the bright side of it tho .... dumb, poor, future criminals, bastard children, welfare collectors and hungry dirty children will be non existant.
No they won't because they won't stop having kids because they would lose there food stamps and welfare. Those women have kids until there 50's. the ones that get abortions are the women that know better. They don't want to take birth control pills, but would rather pay for an abortion so the kid doesn't cramp there fake style. They go screwing around on there husband and oops get pregnant and don't want the kid to come out another eye color or hair color or nationality from there husband. Most of the time they don't want to pay for there immoral behavior. Hmmm. Do you think that might make some since.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11917 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>You should listen to Sundog 512. He's the only one who makes any sense on this thread. You obviously have something to hide or you would not feel so threatened by legitimate background checks. Abortion is the law of the land, get over it, not everyone agrees with you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are stupid trailer trash. Sink hole bitch.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11918 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
A.collection of cells.in a.meat sack... Ha... Have you ever felt a collection of cells in a meat sack kick or move around as you talk to HIM OR HER? Womans right to choose even though it took a man pretty much had to be involved? And all the name calling and child killing accusations? Something getting to you guys? Oh thats right... Thats how you democrats roll. Funny and predickable. Opps there's that grafton education again. Thanks dems
What's up with that stupid, retarded, and idiotic run down town anyway? Are they using grade schoolers to teach high school again?
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11919 Apr 22, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
We can debate with these selfish murdering bastards until judgement day and then...AAAAHHHHH!
Forgive me lord, i didnt realize, they said it was legal, im sooorrryyy!AAAAHHHH!Oh it buuurns, it buuurns! LOL
I want to look at them idiots and say told you so you bunch of retard harlets.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#11920 Apr 22, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in magic or your faerie tales from 2000 years ago.
AAAHHHH! But i thought you were just a fairy tale. Oh please God, gimme another chance , let me return and warn my gay partner. AAAHHH! LOL.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#11921 Apr 22, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true so be it. God gave us free will and it is not your job to dictate your will on others. Why not let people make their own choices and let them deal with the consequences.
AAAHHH! If only i'd listened to warrior poet instead of choosing for myself. AAAAHHH! If only his will would've been my will. AAAHH!LOL
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11922 Apr 23, 2013
So because gave us the ability to choose, that makes it okay? Really? Then why are bitching about all the school kids i killed... No wait a min, i only supported that.psyco killer... Or was it the moron mom i supported? Amazing the ability you dems have to justafy whatever whenever . So smart and predickable.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11923 Apr 23, 2013
The government has no interest in taking away anyone's guns. That's just paranoid nonsense. If the government wanted to take away guns, they wouldn't need background checks or national registration to accomplish that mission.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I don't have anything to hide. I have a concealed carry permit that takes background checks. I also have purchased every gun through a gun store or sporting goods store that does background checks. But I do not think we should have a national registry for the purpose if government to go and take law abiding citizens guns when they do decide to make the ownership of certain types of weapons illegal. Don't tell me it won't happen because they tried that already before this last bill fell. So you can trust our politicians to tell you the truth but I believe they all should be used car salesmen. They all lie.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11924 Apr 23, 2013
Again, dummy, one is legal (abortion) and one is not (murder). You don't support someone's right to make a legal choice, but you do support someone's "right" to carry out an illegal action (murder).

So dumb and so predictable.
mcbill wrote:
So because gave us the ability to choose, that makes it okay? Really? Then why are bitching about all the school kids i killed... No wait a min, i only supported that.psyco killer... Or was it the moron mom i supported? Amazing the ability you dems have to justafy whatever whenever . So smart and predickable.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11925 Apr 23, 2013
Again... How you figure i support murder? Or are you just tryin to aggrivate me? Surely not. And wait a minute... If they wanted to take guns they would? You guys are so smart. How about reading up and how "they" took the guns in other countries. Please, educate us ignorant people with some facts and timelines.
batman

Pittsburgh, PA

#11926 Apr 23, 2013
Hey zap,Jesus is fact..not fiction..His existence is documented in other ancient written recording other than the bible..so what u shud say is that you think Jesus is a liar...because He is definatly not a fairy tale.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11927 Apr 23, 2013
Well actually, most of you are just paranoid so there is no educating you at all. Frightened and paranoid is no way to go through life, son.

Secondly, clearly you do support murder. You have no problem with nuts going into schools killing children. His right to have access to that gun is far more important to you than the rights of those children to live safely.
mcbill wrote:
Again... How you figure i support murder? Or are you just tryin to aggrivate me? Surely not. And wait a minute... If they wanted to take guns they would? You guys are so smart. How about reading up and how "they" took the guns in other countries. Please, educate us ignorant people with some facts and timelines.
Right

Manchester, KY

#11928 Apr 23, 2013
Okay
batman

Pittsburgh, PA

#11929 Apr 23, 2013
And Jesus dont like killin..no matter what the reasons for..and your flag decal wont get you into heaven anymore.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#11930 Apr 23, 2013
Talk about a swing - 78 percent of TEXANS support expanding background checks. Like I've said, the NRA created a whole new voter last week. The single-issue anti-NRA voter. There's always been single-issue pro-gun voters. But now we can add regular, sane, gun-owning conservatives to the growing list of women, minorities and the middle class that the GOP has alienated. They've lost four out of the last five presidential elections with this method. And they're still headed in the wrong direction. And the cherry on top? Hillary versus Rubio and his water in a foreign policy debate. That'll be downright brutal.
itsme2

Beckley, WV

#11931 Apr 23, 2013
I'm starting to doubt Manchins loyalty.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11932 Apr 23, 2013
Frightened and paraniod... Funny. I have no prob with backround checks... It was all the other junk that "the people he works with" want to impose that i have a prob with. My daughter... Who wasnt very convienient to have at the time but thankfully my wife chose not to kill when she was a sack of meat... Met me for breakfast the other day. When she caught a look at the pistol on my side (which i legally try to keep hid) she ask why wear it in a small town eating establishment. I ask her if she remembered that theater massacre in the colorado where the liberals have taken over... Or that poor dem politician from nevada chating with fellow liberals... Or that school in the liberal northeast where all those children were murdered? If some law abiding citizen were in those places with a legally owned weapon.... How many lives would have been lost. And why should small town wv be any different?
Get it through your thick head.. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Frightened... Not me. Paraniod... You must have meant prepaired.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11933 Apr 23, 2013
Seriously... Why you hate bacon anyway? And for you godless people... Who defines morality? Or is that an outdated concept? Or should i have asked who defines right or wrong? Or is there such a thing as right or wrong... Those outdated concepts are prob replaced with the term "legal" in your liberal mindset.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11934 Apr 23, 2013
I think most people who carry guns are just scared. That's been my experience anyway. Either that or they are trying to compensate for something.

I am quite certain that if the shooting started, 99% of you would run away and hide.
mcbill wrote:
Frightened and paraniod... Funny. I have no prob with backround checks... It was all the other junk that "the people he works with" want to impose that i have a prob with. My daughter... Who wasnt very convienient to have at the time but thankfully my wife chose not to kill when she was a sack of meat... Met me for breakfast the other day. When she caught a look at the pistol on my side (which i legally try to keep hid) she ask why wear it in a small town eating establishment. I ask her if she remembered that theater massacre in the colorado where the liberals have taken over... Or that poor dem politician from nevada chating with fellow liberals... Or that school in the liberal northeast where all those children were murdered? If some law abiding citizen were in those places with a legally owned weapon.... How many lives would have been lost. And why should small town wv be any different?
Get it through your thick head.. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Frightened... Not me. Paraniod... You must have meant prepaired.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11935 Apr 23, 2013
LOL...I just noticed your little well worn slogan at the end of this. That's the problem with most of you. You toss out slogans like "the only thing that stops a bad guy....blah, blah, blah."

I hope you know that most of us don't live our lives by simple minded slogans. The fact is, 90% of Americans favor universal back-ground checks. It may not have happened this time, thanks to the power of the filibuster, but it will happen. And it may not do any good if it does happen, but one thing is for certain, simple minded slogans and doing nothing at all isn't going to help either.
mcbill wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cantoni's Pizza...what do you think? (May '15) 1 hr Carbload 20
shooting @ muriale's 12 hr Yo Daddy 44
backpage 13 hr herd 91 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Anyone think Caleb Grose is Hott? Tue casual observer 68
Lacy Neff Mon Blonde 35
Caleb Grose... so hott. Jun 27 Inquiring mind 4

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance