Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#26885 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He was just a good hero. Less than what Clinton was and Obama. Clinton dodged the draft.
Clinton wasnt perfect but he was a pretty darn good president. If only we could find another like him.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26886 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He was just a good hero. Less than what Clinton was and Obama. Clinton dodged the draft.
Obama wanted to enlist with his fellow "Corpsemen". lol!!
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26887 Oct 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton wasnt perfect but he was a pretty darn good president. If only we could find another like him.
Clinton was a very good president. Unlike Omoron, he had the ability to work with both parties.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26889 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Only thing I hated about Clinton was signing our jobs away. I do not care if a dumb republican started it. Have a backbone and say no.
He had a boner, does that count?
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26891 Oct 12, 2013
the government will be open for business libbys, dont worry. but it will be shut down again in march. thats the new plan they are agreeing on. fighting will resume then. washington goofballs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26892 Oct 12, 2013
yep, a temporary restart so the battle can begins a little later.
Wrecker

Beckley, WV

#26893 Oct 12, 2013
Get rid of the pres
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26895 Oct 13, 2013
Wrecker wrote:
Get rid of the pres
How about if we get rid of the moron impersonating a president, and doing a poor job of that?
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26896 Oct 13, 2013
The Associated press wrote an article recently and stated The Obama administration is as secretive or more so than Nixon. Did this alarm anyone? Nope not in the least. The article also stated how journalist have been strong armed on what they should report. No one seems to even care. This is truly sad for all of us.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26897 Oct 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
The Associated press wrote an article recently and stated The Obama administration is as secretive or more so than Nixon. Did this alarm anyone? Nope not in the least. The article also stated how journalist have been strong armed on what they should report. No one seems to even care. This is truly sad for all of us.
You must be mistaken, Oliar promised transparency. Where is Bacon Hater when you need him whining about right wing blogs? Actually, where is Bacon Hater anytime that the immoral, illegal actions of the left are being discussed? lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26898 Oct 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
Hasn't this been happening for years? I don't think anything from the government surprises me anymore. And yes, it is sad.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26899 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be mistaken, Oliar promised transparency. Where is Bacon Hater when you need him whining about right wing blogs? Actually, where is Bacon Hater anytime that the immoral, illegal actions of the left are being discussed? lol
Deflect and name call as always. Cant really blame them when the leader of this country does the same thing
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26900 Oct 13, 2013
At least the Congress has enough sense to compromise. Just who is holding us hostage today?

Ravenswood

#26901 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon may be ignoring you because you have nothing to say. You can't debate with ignorance and that's why I don't USUALLY respond to you.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26902 Oct 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't this been happening for years? I don't think anything from the government surprises me anymore. And yes, it is sad.
Nothing like it is today. No one held back from writing anything about George W Bush.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26903 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Bacon may be ignoring you because you have nothing to say. You can't debate with ignorance and that's why I don't USUALLY respond to you.
What is wrong with you Melissa? You seem like such an angry person. You must be jealous, I feel so sorry for you.

Ravenswood

#26904 Oct 13, 2013
I think the republicans are keeping everyone so busy, no one has the time to report anything else:)
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26905 Oct 13, 2013
I think the republicans are keeping everyone so busy, no one has the time to report anything else:)
Congress presented a bill backed by Manchin last night and it was refused. I truly wish it was just the republicans keeping everyone busy but we both know that is just not the case :(

Ravenswood

#26906 Oct 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress presented a bill backed by Manchin last night and it was refused. I truly wish it was just the republicans keeping everyone busy but we both know that is just not the case :(
Where did you read that? And I agree:)
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26907 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Where did you read that? And I agree:)
Manchin gave a interview to fox news earlier. I watched it on tv. I know what you will say about fox but this was out of Manchins own mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a drug dealer/ user game 4 min Stevie 15
Nick Parente 51 min Nick Parente 5
Pieces of [email protected] on welfare in your neighborhood 3 hr Hey Dumb Azz 5
Dwayne Coakly 3 hr curious 1
Courtney Painter 3 hr Concerned 28
Does anyone know Diana Whisler ? 3 hr Agreeable 8
News Oil and Gas Pageant Offers Much Talent 3 hr messy marv 2

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance