2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3930 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3531 Apr 26, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> Wow...now THIS is a post from the Hag that I have no problem believing!
Possum, that's because you are as crazy as the poster from Kansas City,Mo. You both are certifiable. Now back to your trailer and fix your pot bellied,toothless "man" a "mess a sometin". TaTa for now Lady of Quality
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3532 Apr 26, 2013
Now look here you all jest leave my ant haggie alone,she aint to tightly wrapped but she the only ant I got. And Ant haggie,,,cousen Gertude and Idy May says hi but lay off them thar tv dinnirs and coca colas. They maken you git all crazy gurl.
Hagatha May

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3533 Apr 26, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, that's because you are as crazy as the poster from Kansas City,Mo. You both are certifiable. Now back to your trailer and fix your pot bellied,toothless "man" a "mess a sometin". TaTa for now Lady of Quality
See possums I don't have no time to play on here tonight being as my potbellied toothless man just brought us home some prime road killed something the other and I got to cook it.Poor old feller is trying to make it up to me for give ing me herpes.TaTa lady of road kill grill.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3534 Apr 27, 2013
Possums I have an embarrassing secret.I am a morphidite.I am part man and part woman.Possums I am so ugly I wont even have sex with myself.TaTa lady with a teeny weenie.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3535 Apr 27, 2013
Possums it's time to be honest.I am 4'3 and I weigh over 500 pounds.I also have a major drinking problem and I like to have sex with wild goats but will have sex with pigs in the mud if I get the chance.I am a hillbilly born and raised but other kids used to make fun of me in school because I peed the bed until I was 21.Then we finally discovered Depends.I am not rich at all and have to live on food stamps and we pick up pop cans for extra money.Possums I'm so butt ugly I'm afraid to look at myself in the mirror.The only way I was able to get a husband is he is blind and has no sence of smell as I stink to high heaven because I only bath about once a year and I keep a constant vaginal infection.TaTa fat stinky Hagatha May.
Lol

Gilbert, WV

#3536 Apr 27, 2013
God bless your heart.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3537 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums it's time to be honest.I am 4'3 and I weigh over 500 pounds.I also have a major drinking problem and I like to have sex with wild goats but will have sex with pigs in the mud if I get the chance.I am a hillbilly born and raised but other kids used to make fun of me in school because I peed the bed until I was 21.Then we finally discovered Depends.I am not rich at all and have to live on food stamps and we pick up pop cans for extra money.Possums I'm so butt ugly I'm afraid to look at myself in the mirror.The only way I was able to get a husband is he is blind and has no sence of smell as I stink to high heaven because I only bath about once a year and I keep a constant vaginal infection.TaTa fat stinky Hagatha May.
Oh lookie, your mommy and daddy took you to get some mouse ears, how cute. Go and enjoy yourself at the park, turn your iphone off and have fun and stop letting one poster out of a million on topix control you. LMAO!
Awwww

France

#3538 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, your mommy and daddy took you to get some mouse ears, how cute. Go and enjoy yourself at the park, turn your iphone off and have fun and stop letting one poster out of a million on topix control you. LMAO!
Awwww is someone moving in on your fun of being Haggie May and making you look bad.Awwww how awful of them to be so mean.NOT LMAO!
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3539 Apr 27, 2013
Awwww wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww is someone moving in on your fun of being Haggie May and making you look bad.Awwww how awful of them to be so mean.NOT LMAO!
Oh it is not as dramatic as you make it out to me nor are you correct on any point, it is just the Hagatha imitator is kinda lame and very amatuerish, I seen better impersonations before but their ISP gav3e them away, this clown got Orlando ISP and should have used this golden opportunity for a great takedown of Hagatha, he/sheit failed, anyone with even a pea brain knows it is fake and lame, just recycled insults Hag threw at he/sheit and threw it back using Orlando, I would be embarrassed if I was he/sheit because Hag will punk this clown, wheyjrt I say anything or I do not. Sorry I do not share your idea of "fun" I like more sophisticated comedy myself maybe someday when you are old enough you may catch on to what I am saying.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3540 Apr 27, 2013
wheyjrt= whether for the reading impaired
Well

UK

#3541 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it is not as dramatic as you make it out to me nor are you correct on any point, it is just the Hagatha imitator is kinda lame and very amatuerish, I seen better impersonations before but their ISP gav3e them away, this clown got Orlando ISP and should have used this golden opportunity for a great takedown of Hagatha, he/sheit failed, anyone with even a pea brain knows it is fake and lame, just recycled insults Hag threw at he/sheit and threw it back using Orlando, I would be embarrassed if I was he/sheit because Hag will punk this clown, wheyjrt I say anything or I do not. Sorry I do not share your idea of "fun" I like more sophisticated comedy myself maybe someday when you are old enough you may catch on to what I am saying.
Well since you are so smart and the resident expert of topix why don't you get you an Orlando IP and just let old Hag have it.Cmon golden opportunity we are waiting.
1 post removed
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3543 Apr 27, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you are so smart and the resident expert of topix why don't you get you an Orlando IP and just let old Hag have it.Cmon golden opportunity we are waiting.
Oh boo hoo hoo, cry me a river, etc. You screwed it up and it is suddenly my fault? WTF is that? You f'd it up not me, now move on with yourself and I take no orders from anyone, I will call that shot, perhaps a month or two when I am not busy elsewhere and I am not bored, you are too easy right now, learn something and maybe I will pay better attention.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3544 Apr 27, 2013
Now put that iphone up and go get your photo op with Mickey and just enjoy the sights and get Hagatha off your mind.
Well

UK

#3545 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo hoo, cry me a river, etc. You screwed it up and it is suddenly my fault? WTF is that? You f'd it up not me, now move on with yourself and I take no orders from anyone, I will call that shot, perhaps a month or two when I am not busy elsewhere and I am not bored, you are too easy right now, learn something and maybe I will pay better attention.
Hey dumbass I got news for you I'm not the one that did it.You just seemed like a know it all and I thought lets see how smart you are and challenged you to beat the other poster.But you are what I thought nothing but a big mouthed dumbass.I guess you are to busy though with all that man meat in your mouth though.You want to see easy go look at your mom.They say she's the easiest thing that ever walked on two legs.See you loser.
Knows

Houston, TX

#3546 Apr 27, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass I got news for you I'm not the one that did it.You just seemed like a know it all and I thought lets see how smart you are and challenged you to beat the other poster.But you are what I thought nothing but a big mouthed dumbass.I guess you are to busy though with all that man meat in your mouth though.You want to see easy go look at your mom.They say she's the easiest thing that ever walked on two legs.See you loser.
You sound angry.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3547 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Just remember Aunt Hagatha,you started this. We did not go looking for you. You decided to insult all West Virginians with your silly postings. Maybe it's time for you to act like an adult.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3548 Apr 27, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Aunt Hagatha,you started this. We did not go looking for you. You decided to insult all West Virginians with your silly postings. Maybe it's time for you to act like an adult.
LMAO, you gotta be kidding me, the "Hagatha" you are responding to a mousketeer, it is lame just your your lame response. What a lunkheasd, what a maroon..
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3550 Apr 27, 2013
Do a google search on 'hagatha may topix'. You will see she is on on every topix in WV and has been since 2011. She has angered thousands of people. Some of those people are internet savy and some have legal authority.

I suspect the woman was originally from WV and comes back often. I also suspect she is a very bitter divorced woman with lots of time on her hands. Now think about it,how many people on these topix have an Orlando ISP?
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3552 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you gotta be kidding me, the "Hagatha" you are responding to a mousketeer, it is lame just your your lame response. What a lunkheasd, what a maroon..
Gosh I do so admire your vocabulary. Surely Hagatha May's comments are directed at you.
Who Cares

UK

#3553 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron wtf is a maroon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does everyone know about Bryan Miller? (Feb '11) 2 hr kkk 46
Create your own Forum 3 hr Paul Masley 739
Sheriff's Department purchases an Armored vehicle 3 hr Rob Wright 5
Sexual predators or Fairmont? 15 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 12
Mikey Elliston ?? 18 hr Mkc 7
Who is the fattest cop in Marion County? 21 hr Gross 15
john cassella (Dec '14) Fri icare 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages