Next Last
xxx

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2014
so anyone buying or playing this guys "rap songs"
TimMAY

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 19, 2014
Since I am retarded, I will likely listen to them. Are they on the new KidzBop CD?
crazyhorse

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2014
Great another aspiring rapper.
Coach Chuggins

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Jul 22, 2014
Rap music blows!

Another wannabe rapper - hit the road snoop dog!
Butthead

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2014
Coach Chuggins wrote:
Rap music blows!
Another wannabe rapper - hit the road snoop dog!
Snoop Dog, Snoop Dog, he said that whip really hurt, he can't hit the road 'cause he done hit the dirt-!
xxx

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2014
He has a song fairmont city but says on his facebook that wv people are dirt bag scums his sister owns the goal rush and lets him rap out there out of pity, he is a dangerous nut case, who gets a check for being mental but whatever
crum

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2014
Lmfao he is a joke likes to think he is a gangster but he is nothing but a wana be rapper living in a tralier with his momy an daddy
crum

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2014
An his sister does not own the goal rush josh veltri owns the goal rush lol
3 posts removed
lol!!!

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Aug 23, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>Try a half or million dollar house you trailor trash
A million dollar home in Fairmont please!!!!!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#13 Aug 23, 2014
[QUOTE who="lol!!!"]<quo ted text>
A million dollar home in Fairmont please!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought High Gate was owned by the Ross Funeral Home.
Mae

Fairmont, WV

#14 Aug 25, 2014
xxx wrote:
He has a song fairmont city but says on his facebook that wv people are dirt bag scums his sister owns the goal rush and lets him rap out there out of pity, he is a dangerous nut case, who gets a check for being mental but whatever
He's not dangerous and does not get a check for mental issues. He's a rapper and you should know by now that rappers are all about the shock value in their lyrics, he's a very talented lyricist, I don't like a lot of his songs that have cursing and killing in them but I do like most of his stuff. I know he wrote a song called simple man that was written about a brain tumor that almost killed him, I know most of you here are down on him but you should never judge a person based on rumors or just because you don't like him. His sister did not let him get on stage out of pity! He is talented but the goal rush crowd is not into rap. He is down on West Virginia people and I'm not good with that. XXX I don't know where you got your information on this young man, he's not mental and is not a nut case. He's dealt with so much medically in his young life, more than what most deal with in a lifetime. if you only knew! Deep down he is a good, caring and loving person, he's been hurt so much and in and out of the hospital with one issue or another, that alone can and will cause lots of anger. I just pray to God everyday for him to get healthy. If this post angers you or anybody else here then you are all lost and I feel for you. God Bless!
john

Shinnston, WV

#15 Aug 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="lol!!!"]<quo ted text>
A million dollar home in Fairmont please!!!!![/QUOTE]
I want this taken off , somebody is using my name to post stuff, everything with John on it I want taken off
ZEERF

Shinnston, WV

#16 Aug 25, 2014
Actually, Missy does own the goal rush. Lol Learn your facts little homie. Haha
ZEERF

Shinnston, WV

#17 Aug 25, 2014
And no, this is not FREEZ. I don't like him either so I figured I would make fun of his name because FREEZ is such a stupid name. HAHA! However, the caption "FREEZ" fairmont superstar, is actually correct now. No one else is being talked about in the city like FREEZ is. Any publicity is GOOD publicity. Look at Kanye West, although I really can't stand him either. FREEZ and Kanye track anyone? Lmao!
Shermantic sucks

Fairmont, WV

#18 Aug 25, 2014
Freez the new name for Aaron Ashley. Help control the pet population ... Get rid of Aaron Ashley's bid for political office.
John

Fairmont, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2014
why are we even talking about this trailer trash scumbag?
1 post removed
Justice

Fairmont, WV

#21 Aug 28, 2014
You guys are mean and pathetic!!! Why are you all so worried about this kid? You nothing but a bunch of bullies. It sounds to me like some people are jealous, or need to let go of the past.
Justice

Fairmont, WV

#22 Aug 29, 2014
And also kiss my azz
Justice

Fairmont, WV

#23 Aug 30, 2014
Oh, never mind, I forgot that I already got a studly rapper takin' care of me with his hot kisses.
Haha

United States

#24 Sep 5, 2014
Do Dr. Phil really want to put him on his show?!(;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Demarco 1 hr christmasbusters 1
Chubby redhead in short shorts 2 hr Admit you like my... 14
FSHS football 5 hr 80s Bear 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Bee 4,300
Sam Martino 7 hr Disgusted 13
Fire off of Locust ave 18 hr Rico 3
Leslie is at it again Sat SimonSays 2

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance