Next Last
go figure

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 4, 2013
seems a little suspect
Wow

United States

#2 May 4, 2013
It's no big mystery. All ANYONE has to do is request a post or an entire thread to be removed. What is so "suspect" about that? If someone is being talked about badly on here then of course they are going to have it removed.
Papa Rottzi

Bronx, NY

#3 May 4, 2013
go figure wrote:
seems a little suspect
So what happened after you almost threw up? did u spit or were you able to swallow?
Wow

United States

#4 May 4, 2013
Papa Rottzi wrote:
<quoted text>So what happened after you almost threw up? did u spit or were you able to swallow?
A lady never spits ;-)
Victimized

Clarksburg, WV

#5 May 6, 2013
God Forbid a woman speak out on a CREEP police man and try and warn others. Disgusting.
Butthead

United States

#6 May 6, 2013
Victimized wrote:
God Forbid a woman speak out on a CREEP police man and try and warn others. Disgusting.
Complaints concerning police officers are usually handled by the officer's superiors, not topix.
Coy

Arlington, VA

#7 May 6, 2013
Nice try Aaron, grow up and stop slandering good officers on the department.
HAhaha

Clarksburg, WV

#8 May 6, 2013
Unless the superiors are CREEPS TOO!
Victimized

Clarksburg, WV

#9 May 6, 2013
You people make something meant for women to see and learn from... into something awful. my message was a simple beware, for other women who encounter this same situation.. this same creep of a man. Topix is a informative way of communication. Get over yourselves. Girls beware. It is not slander. Its true information. FYI there are still honest people out there.
Wow

United States

#10 May 6, 2013
Victimized wrote:
You people make something meant for women to see and learn from... into something awful. my message was a simple beware, for other women who encounter this same situation.. this same creep of a man. Topix is a informative way of communication. Get over yourselves. Girls beware. It is not slander. Its true information. FYI there are still honest people out there.
Oh I'm sure he pulled you over and just walked up to your car and asked if you wanted to get out of a ticket!?!?!

You're probably mad because you tried to get out of a ticket and he turned you down!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#11 May 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sure he pulled you over and just walked up to your car and asked if you wanted to get out of a ticket!?!?!
You're probably mad because you tried to get out of a ticket and he turned you down!
She probably said, "Oh officer, maybe you could clock me going 69 in my bedroom."
Victimized

Clarksburg, WV

#12 May 6, 2013
thats not what I said. I didnt give specifics. the offer was put out there after i was pulled over, not for speeding, a minor traffic violation if you must know. he tried to keep this long drawn out conversation going on and on and asked me out, even was stupid enough to flash an awful smile with his yellow gross teeth. It was a proposition in general, which is offensive from not only a officer of the law but from a married one. GET a Life.
Butthead

New York, NY

#13 May 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sure he pulled you over and just walked up to your car and asked if you wanted to get out of a ticket!?!?!
Haha! I was thinking the same thing! Dear "victim": If you have a real complaint then file it and consult with an attorney about legal action. Making accusations on topix will always appear as slander and won't solve your problem. Grow a set and file a complaint if its true. If not, then brush your teeth...it coulda been bad breath that got ya turned down.
Wow

United States

#14 May 6, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably said, "Oh officer, maybe you could clock me going 69 in my bedroom."
Lol. I wonder if he handcuffed her and used his billy club on her?

What's this guys name again? Sounds like he might be a good time.....and why did he pull you over? Hmm.....lol
go figure

Fairmont, WV

#15 May 6, 2013
Interestingly enough this post had nothing to do with any of the above conversations. However, as I read most of these posts I realize that the forum is mainly a cheap form of entertainment for most of those posting replies. I was refering to the certain posts that have disappeared regarding citizens of the fair and friendly city that have alledgedly committed crimes or have been found guilty of such crimes that have disappeared. Thanks Wow for your reply figured it had to do with the person removing it themselves otherwise how could one continually show his face and convince others of his lies or could it be that it was removed so, that he could rat on others in an attempt to lessen his own penalty instead of facing the music he created. Things that make you go hmmm.
Harry

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
Hmmmmm she said
Butthead

Bronx, NY

#17 May 6, 2013
Im glad to see we've gotten back on the original subject - trading a hmmmmr to get out of a ticket.
Wow

United States

#18 May 6, 2013
Butthead wrote:
Im glad to see we've gotten back on the original subject - trading a hmmmmr to get out of a ticket.
Hummmmm hummm humm..........lol
Wow

United States

#19 May 6, 2013
go figure wrote:
Interestingly enough this post had nothing to do with any of the above conversations. However, as I read most of these posts I realize that the forum is mainly a cheap form of entertainment for most of those posting replies. I was refering to the certain posts that have disappeared regarding citizens of the fair and friendly city that have alledgedly committed crimes or have been found guilty of such crimes that have disappeared. Thanks Wow for your reply figured it had to do with the person removing it themselves otherwise how could one continually show his face and convince others of his lies or could it be that it was removed so, that he could rat on others in an attempt to lessen his own penalty instead of facing the music he created. Things that make you go hmmm.
You're welcome. We can't help it! Fairmont is so boring, we had to find some way to amuse ourselves
wish i knew

United States

#20 May 8, 2013
go figure wrote:
Yep like all the posts about the rat Travis Abels who wore a wire for the corrupt MCSD that tampered with evidence in a recent case....only way they could seize some cash, with lies...cuz the True evidence wasn't enough...whatever it takes to collect the cash and property.forget about civil rights in marion co... corrupt govt wins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr get real 1,479
Polar Bear Football 16 hr Scrub 7
Earl Morris's Tue NAB 4
Bellview BBQ Minimart Tue excited 5
John Mullins Mon Mr Meaningless Ti... 4
Roger hall Aug 22 THE HOUSE 7
Melody wolfe (Dec '15) Aug 22 Pasco the Pirate 7

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance