playboy

Columbia, MD

#1 May 15, 2013
Does anyone know anything about brian Richards being fired form his jobs?
Ballsdeep

Springfield, NJ

#2 May 15, 2013
He got caught sucking cock while on the clock
waco

Baltimore, MD

#3 May 16, 2013
Lazy , don't work, uses anyone he can to live off them, drinks on his jobs, been in a lot of trouble and lies through his teeth, this is what you get for pissing me off and picking on my friend, you need to get off your lazy ass and do something with your self instaed of living off daddy and anyone else whos stupid enough to let you. keep your mouth shut about c or there will be more truths to come out about you . so tired of you expecting everyone to give you money and you saying we all owe you well be like us and work for it instead of sitting on your ass and doing nothing all day.
soundsright

Derwood, MD

#4 May 16, 2013
I think this is just to funny. He dresses like a cowboy so maybe he should try riding a horse to look for work instead of walking the roads like a bum everyday. LOL...
wv woman

Fairmont, WV

#5 May 16, 2013
who is brian richards and where did he work?
Butthead

United States

#6 May 17, 2013
wv woman wrote:
who is brian richards and where did he work?
"Instructor" should be able to provide us with that info....
Instructor

United States

#7 May 17, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>"Instructor" should be able to provide us with that info....
I could care less who Brian Richardz is, so no I will nit ask anyone about him, but from what is being said about him from you people I am assuming he is the older man that walks around the streets of Fairmint wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. If that isn't him it doesn't matter to me. If I WANT to know about someone I can find out......trust me
Instructor

United States

#8 May 17, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>"Instructor" should be able to provide us with that info....
Btw Butt-head I know all the other names you post under on Topix.....lol

Nice try at being "under cover" though .:-)
Butthead

United States

#9 May 17, 2013
who's tryin to b undercover? arent we allowed to fit the name w a response if we want? and who cares if i did anyway? lol was jokin, srry to offend you.:)
Instructor

United States

#10 May 17, 2013
Butthead wrote:
who's tryin to b undercover? arent we allowed to fit the name w a response if we want? and who cares if i did anyway? lol was jokin, srry to offend you.:)
Yes, you can use any name you like, I certainly do. I'm sure no-one cares what name any of us use. You didn't offend me at all. I was only replying to your comment to me, so I am the one who is sorry because it seems I may have offended you and that was not my intention.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#11 May 17, 2013
Instructor wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you can use any name you like, I certainly do. I'm sure no-one cares what name any of us use.
Alex Weinstein sure as hell cares.
Butthead

United States

#12 May 17, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex Weinstein sure as hell cares.
lol. yeah he sure does. I think instuctor might be one of Alex's aliases, sure sounds like Alex responding. Watch him go crazy now that I've written this.
daboss

United States

#13 May 17, 2013
The suspense is killing me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leandra. 19 min Danny 12
Stealing from the deceased (May '16) 37 min Bust it up 43
Brian Narog 11 hr Wondering 4
Paris Kuroski 12 hr Jerome 33
Shop n save deli 15 hr essential_water 3
Lookin for Caralyn redhead 20's Fri Pathetic 62
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance