What is up with Middletown Mall?

What is up with Middletown Mall?

Posted in the Enterprise Forum

Cold1

Fairmont, WV

#1 Mar 7, 2013
I was in there yesterday and it was colder inside the mall than outside. They have plastic wrap draped over the old Goodwill store. I guess it is suppose to keep the cold out, but it doesn’t work. This mall is going down hill fast, stores are scurrying out of there quickly. Management needs to try to improve this place or close the doors and mothball the place.
1 post removed
FYI

Hepzibah, WV

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Cold1 wrote:
I was in there yesterday and it was colder inside the mall than outside. They have plastic wrap draped over the old Goodwill store. I guess it is suppose to keep the cold out, but it doesn’t work. This mall is going down hill fast, stores are scurrying out of there quickly. Management needs to try to improve this place or close the doors and mothball the place.


Mall? What mall? There are no stores left. The FBI has bought it and is using it for their offices. They really need to take down the signs that say "MALL". As for management, what a joke. The management does not enforce the rules that says no smoking within 100 feet of enterance, they allow people to smoke right outside the doors.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#4 Mar 7, 2013
With the government agencies moving out next year and the town of Whitehall about to raise the square-foot business taxes a thousand percent, there won't be any reason to open the doors anymore, let alone turn on the furnace. When one of the restaurant owners heard about the dim future of the mall, he exclaimed, "Ay, caramba!"
DimWit

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Beavis wrote:
With the government agencies moving out next year and the town of Whitehall about to raise the square-foot business taxes a thousand percent, there won't be any reason to open the doors anymore, let alone turn on the furnace. When one of the restaurant owners heard about the dim future of the mall, he exclaimed, "Ay, caramba!"
Speaking of dim most of the lights were out the last time I was there, more like a dungon instead of a mall. Also they were having an indoor yard sale too.
Tom

Fairmont, WV

#6 Mar 11, 2013
I lost my VW bug in one of their huge potholes, swallowed the entire car. I would recommend that you stay away from there unless you drive a 4x4 monster truck.
susan

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2013
It is clear that stores inside are not making any money when the owner of The Little Shop of Wonders saw fit to crash a fundraiser they were having there. What some people will stoop to to make a buck. She was asked to move her table over and not right in the middle of their event, but she rudely said no and caused a scene.She even had people believing they were making donations when they purchased from her. She didn't even donate to the cause! I believe it was for MS. After seeing her actions. Not only did I donate but I will never shop at her Little Shop of Horrors.
susan

Idamay, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2013
susan wrote:
It is clear that stores inside are not making any money when the owner of The Little Shop of Wonders saw fit to crash a fundraiser they were having there. What some people will stoop to to make a buck. She was asked to move her table over and not right in the middle of their event, but she rudely said no and caused a scene.She even had people believing they were making donations when they purchased from her. She didn't even donate to the cause! I believe it was for MS. After seeing her actions. Not only did I donate but I will never shop at her Little Shop of Horrors.
How is this spam?
Nannie Freeman

Newaygo, MI

#9 Apr 11, 2013
I like the pool hall out there...it's cool!
pete

Brecksville, OH

#10 Apr 11, 2013
The owner has filed bankruptcy again! Steve Fansler is also part owner of the group building the houses in the back and is getting sued over some issues there as well.
Abe

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Apr 12, 2013
pete wrote:
The owner has filed bankruptcy again! Steve Fansler is also part owner of the group building the houses in the back and is getting sued over some issues there as well.
Caveat Empor = "let the buyer beware" or run quickly away
slab

Bridgeport, WV

#12 Sep 5, 2013
the owners will have a real problem on their hands if they don't fix the traffic pattern. Some one is going to have a head on collision in there as it is impossible to tell where you should be when crossing the entrance- i.e.- from BB&T to the gas station or vice versa....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Chick 6 hr Hmm 9
Shop n save deli 8 hr essential_water 1
Poof it's gone 9 hr Poof 1
Dwayne Coakly 10 hr Not a barry fan 4
Anyone know her?? 15 hr really_pissed 2
Nick Parente 16 hr Nick Parente 5
Courtney Painter 19 hr Concerned 28

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages