State removes 6 children from filthy ...

State removes 6 children from filthy home

There are 48 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Feb 6, 2013, titled State removes 6 children from filthy home. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

FAIRMONT, W.Va. -- Child-welfare officials have removed six children from a Fairmont home where police found the youngest eating food that had fallen on a floor covered with cat feces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
towhomthismaycon cern

Fairmont, WV

#48 Jun 5, 2013
whatever wrote:
Babies Daddy... All 6 children have the same Father.
https://www.facebook.com/todd.kimble.9
WRONG
curious

Fairmont, WV

#49 Jun 6, 2013
So, I'm curious as to what was done to this girl. I mean did she recieve any jail time or will there be a hearing?
someone

Fairmont, WV

#50 Sep 25, 2013
curious wrote:
So, I'm curious as to what was done to this girl. I mean did she recieve any jail time or will there be a hearing?
The children have been returned to their mother.
curious

Fairmont, WV

#51 Oct 20, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
The children have been returned to their mother.
The children have not been returned to their mother. The two youngest are with their father. The three middle ones were with their father in Grafton until he was arrested so now they are with the oldest daughter in Foster care. So four of them are in Foster care & the other two are with their father. I am still curious as to how she got no jail time at all!?!??
Anxious4justice

Fairmont, WV

#52 Oct 29, 2013
karlan wrote:
Pathetic! She doesn't deserve her kids! U don't get tats if you can't afford food for your kids. You don't buy nail polish if you can't provide for your kids. Birth control is free! Use it! I was on it for 13 years before I had my first kid at 31!! Pathetic person!!
...but who asked you! Good for you wtf do you want a metal? BTW Her parents more than provided for those kids, but they got too old and tired, but just like responsible pet owners get their pet spayed, her parents should've got her ass fixed, however they were unable to have children of their own so they adopted Sam then she started giving them little miracles one after the other then twins, until it became to much of a JOB for them! I met Sam yrs ago and it was apparent she had ADHD and abandment issues. She went looking for a father figure...the older guys should've been in jail! I pray one day they all find peace/happiness! What teenage girl honestly believes shes gonna get pregnate? Get real!!!
Sage

Terre Haute, IN

#53 Oct 29, 2013
I have kniwn this girl for many years. She is a sad drug addict and always has been. She doesn't need her kids at all. She only received probation and has failed every drug test and still nothing gets done. In all honesty she needs needs her reproductive organs removed. She runs around with her boyfriend/future baby daddy and snorts whatever she can get hher hands on, while stealing for it and riding sticks for it. She is a sad pathetic waste of space. She will never get her kids back because she is not doing anything to get them back, I believe she never wanted them in the first place. Now she has her wish, nothing to tie her down and se can do whatever she wants. It's not like she had them anyways. She would leave them with random people all the time and people I know was shocked when they found out she had kids in the first place after she was in the papers. I feel sorry if she ever gets them back.
Sage

Terre Haute, IN

#54 Oct 29, 2013
whatever wrote:
Babies Daddy... All 6 children have the same Father.
https://www.facebook.com/todd.kimble.9

Hahaha no the f*ck they don't. Todd is the father of 2, the oldest's dad is Aaron's, the 2 after her belongs to jason and the other she doesn't even know. I personally know her. So stop spouting off about things you know nothing about.
fullofit

Fairmont, WV

#55 Nov 9, 2013
Sage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha no the f*ck they don't. Todd is the father of 2, the oldest's dad is Aaron's, the 2 after her belongs to jason and the other she doesn't even know. I personally know her. So stop spouting off about things you know nothing about.
If you know her personally then do enlighten us to why this piece of shit isn't locked up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 17 min Junior 373
What's going on at the aquarium 20 min cubbie 4
Trump power!! 43 min Barros 71
Blue hair mailman fairmont 18 hr Butthead 8
bryan miller (Nov '15) 20 hr hot baby mama 10
Great 20 hr Waste 2
Backpage shut down 20 hr wondered 9

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance