the town of monongah sucks

the town of monongah sucks

Posted in the Enterprise Forum

jon m

Fairmont, WV

#1 Dec 8, 2011
this town suck the bell for the miners cant even ring or dong because they are poor but yet they can buy new ford trucks that they paid for with the water department grant this shit needs to stop

Since: Dec 11

Fairmont, WV

#2 Dec 31, 2011
The town of monongah does suck...every other town has christmas parades but monongah doesn't monongah has nothing for the kids...and don't forget the monongah fire dept...it is nothing but a joke...the only thing the "firefighters" are worried about is getting drunk...you couldn't even enjoy yourself at the last monongahfest b/c all the underage "firefighters" were so drunk and stumbling around...i thought the monongahfest was supposed to be a family event? i had to bring my son home because these "firefighters" were walking around monongah so drunk...and dont forget the "fire dept" shirts they had on with kegs on them...do these guys not know that kids look up to them...my son for one...and dont forget about their christmas parties other fire departments have christmas parties for the families and even have santa claus come for the kids...not monongah they just have a big drunk fest then either cant make calls or just go on calls drunk...
brown eye lover

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Need to vote Arnold Edwards in as mayor of the town and you'd see some real changes. Open up a couple of ho houses, a few down and dirty night clubs and free cheese burgers for everyone.
janice

Fairmont, WV

#4 May 22, 2012
joejoe6855 wrote:
The town of monongah does suck...every other town has christmas parades but monongah doesn't monongah has nothing for the kids...and don't forget the monongah fire dept...it is nothing but a joke...the only thing the "firefighters" are worried about is getting drunk...you couldn't even enjoy yourself at the last monongahfest b/c all the underage "firefighters" were so drunk and stumbling around...i thought the monongahfest was supposed to be a family event? i had to bring my son home because these "firefighters" were walking around monongah so drunk...and dont forget the "fire dept" shirts they had on with kegs on them...do these guys not know that kids look up to them...my son for one...and dont forget about their christmas parties other fire departments have christmas parties for the families and even have santa claus come for the kids...not monongah they just have a big drunk fest then either cant make calls or just go on calls drunk...
if you hate monongah so much, move jackass.
pete

Fairmont, WV

#5 May 22, 2012
The town is fine the people suck
scooby

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
i live in monongah and im a kid and its really fun so...
Real

Fairmont, WV

#7 Aug 7, 2013
I recently moved to monongah and was told by a neighbor about a father of 4 adult children and that he has a habit on hitting on the teenage girls ( Ive heard it goes further than that) in the neighborhood? I've heard it's been going on since his girls were teens. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
hmmm

Fairmont, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2013
If ur talking about who im thinking then ur right, it does go further than that. he is disgusting. avoid him.
hmmm

Fairmont, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2013
and its not just teenage girls. any age.
1 post removed
David

Arlington, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2015
This town is awesome!
Edwards for Prez

Fairmont, WV

#12 Sep 21, 2015
brown eye lover wrote:
Need to vote Arnold Edwards in as mayor of the town and you'd see some real changes. Open up a couple of ho houses, a few down and dirty night clubs and free cheese burgers for everyone.
Damn straight, that crazy ni€€re is dope. I remember the time he stuck a cat in the schools microwave and cooked the damn thing. He get some stuff done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I seen Danny sowers (Jul '16) 1 hr Eyes in the sky 4
Kayla backpage 2 hr Bub69x 1
Molestation on Columbia St. (Jun '16) 2 hr JSlide 10
Who is Carrie Pearl 9 hr Beavis 13
Trump power!! 9 hr casual observer 140
Fairmont Snitches 9 hr Rondell 19
Johnna harker a snitch? 13 hr LOL 48

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance