jon m

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

this town suck the bell for the miners cant even ring or dong because they are poor but yet they can buy new ford trucks that they paid for with the water department grant this shit needs to stop

Since: Dec 11

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

The town of monongah does suck...every other town has christmas parades but monongah doesn't monongah has nothing for the kids...and don't forget the monongah fire dept...it is nothing but a joke...the only thing the "firefighters" are worried about is getting drunk...you couldn't even enjoy yourself at the last monongahfest b/c all the underage "firefighters" were so drunk and stumbling around...i thought the monongahfest was supposed to be a family event? i had to bring my son home because these "firefighters" were walking around monongah so drunk...and dont forget the "fire dept" shirts they had on with kegs on them...do these guys not know that kids look up to them...my son for one...and dont forget about their christmas parties other fire departments have christmas parties for the families and even have santa claus come for the kids...not monongah they just have a big drunk fest then either cant make calls or just go on calls drunk...
brown eye lover

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

Need to vote Arnold Edwards in as mayor of the town and you'd see some real changes. Open up a couple of ho houses, a few down and dirty night clubs and free cheese burgers for everyone.
janice

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

joejoe6855 wrote:
The town of monongah does suck...every other town has christmas parades but monongah doesn't monongah has nothing for the kids...and don't forget the monongah fire dept...it is nothing but a joke...the only thing the "firefighters" are worried about is getting drunk...you couldn't even enjoy yourself at the last monongahfest b/c all the underage "firefighters" were so drunk and stumbling around...i thought the monongahfest was supposed to be a family event? i had to bring my son home because these "firefighters" were walking around monongah so drunk...and dont forget the "fire dept" shirts they had on with kegs on them...do these guys not know that kids look up to them...my son for one...and dont forget about their christmas parties other fire departments have christmas parties for the families and even have santa claus come for the kids...not monongah they just have a big drunk fest then either cant make calls or just go on calls drunk...
if you hate monongah so much, move jackass.
pete

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

The town is fine the people suck
scooby

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

i live in monongah and im a kid and its really fun so...
Real

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I recently moved to monongah and was told by a neighbor about a father of 4 adult children and that he has a habit on hitting on the teenage girls ( Ive heard it goes further than that) in the neighborhood? I've heard it's been going on since his girls were teens. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
hmmm

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

If ur talking about who im thinking then ur right, it does go further than that. he is disgusting. avoid him.
hmmm

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

and its not just teenage girls. any age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Enterprise Discussions

Search the Enterprise Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Best & worst bars in Fairmont 5 hr Kitty 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr George 54,385
Chenoweth ford commercials (Aug '12) 8 hr Shame on you 179
Anyone have trouble at the post office with the... 9 hr Shockalocka 3
April Morgan 10 hr justins 4
Natalie Tennant 11 hr Silence Dogooder 2
Manchin Lawsuit and Marion County Clerks Office Wed funny 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Enterprise Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000