who is the real amber
blah blah

Clarksburg, WV

#62 Nov 17, 2013
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>why u obsessed with her ler her be u guys are lame
This girl comment negatively about everything! She's a cancer on topix. She is fairmont Alex Weinstein! She said over and over there is no God! Bc her friends told her that! She's a loser! I will continually say something as long as she post!
tommy who care

Baltimore, MD

#63 Nov 17, 2013
blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
This girl comment negatively about everything! She's a cancer on topix. She is fairmont Alex Weinstein! She said over and over there is no God! Bc her friends told her that! She's a loser! I will continually say something as long as she post!
u start threads about everyone saying someone us a cancer is offensive as well check ur ip curious just say what do u think etc please get a life and her religious preference is not ur business what are u a priest cult leader what who cares where she is from hell who cares where ur from move on with ur life hell get a job then u won tcare who the real amber
Amber

United States

#64 Nov 17, 2013
tommy who care wrote:
<quoted text> u start threads about everyone saying someone us a cancer is offensive as well check ur ip curious just say what do u think etc please get a life and her religious preference is not ur business what are u a priest cult leader what who cares where she is from hell who cares where ur from move on with ur life hell get a job then u won tcare who the real amber
Thank you. The only negative comments I make are about low-lifes! I only comment what I KNOW to be true. I don't get on here and run my mouth about people I don't know. As for God, ALL my friends believe in God. I'm the ONLY who doesn't. If she wasn't so dumb she would that! I NEVER once said a friend told me there is no God. I can think for myself. She is so full of jealousy, she can't do anything but obsess over me. She is very SAD!!! It is hilarious to me that she actually thinks I care what she has to say and that she thinks all of you are so dumb that noone knows she keeps changing her name. Who sits on Topix all night and day changing their name constantly just to make comments about someone they don't know?? A CRAZY, OBSESSED person. She is a nut case!!! Obviously she is friends with all the low-lifes I talk about.
tommy who care

Baltimore, MD

#65 Nov 17, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. The only negative comments I make are about low-lifes! I only comment what I KNOW to be true. I don't get on here and run my mouth about people I don't know. As for God, ALL my friends believe in God. I'm the ONLY who doesn't. If she wasn't so dumb she would that! I NEVER once said a friend told me there is no God. I can think for myself. She is so full of jealousy, she can't do anything but obsess over me. She is very SAD!!! It is hilarious to me that she actually thinks I care what she has to say and that she thinks all of you are so dumb that noone knows she keeps changing her name. Who sits on Topix all night and day changing their name constantly just to make comments about someone they don't know?? A CRAZY, OBSESSED person. She is a nut case!!! Obviously she is friends with all the low-lifes I talk about.
you are more than welcome keep ur head up and hell keep ur nose in the air someone is obviously jealous of u so I would hold my nose up higher lol
sad girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#66 Nov 17, 2013
kada kada kada
tommy who care

Baltimore, MD

#67 Nov 17, 2013
sad girl wrote:
kada kada kada
you must be a very sad fat ugly girl I thonk I know who u r lol o
SAD GIRL

Pittsburgh, PA

#68 Nov 17, 2013
wrong tommy who cares yes I am fat, a whole lot of fat lol
so who am I TOMMY WHO CARES
tommy who care

Bowie, MD

#69 Nov 17, 2013
SAD GIRL wrote:
wrong tommy who cares yes I am fat, a whole lot of fat lol
so who am I TOMMY WHO CARES
the mouth of town in everyone s business frequentvthe bars sometimes when u can find someone to take ur fat @$$ along tatoos gets on fb and cries about how bad ur life is etc
SAD GIRL

Pittsburgh, PA

#70 Nov 18, 2013
your right, don't tell anyone please bahahahahah
why

Clinton, MD

#71 Nov 18, 2013
SAD GIRL wrote:
your right, don't tell anyone please bahahahahah
I feel sorry for u
please!

Fairmont, WV

#72 Nov 18, 2013
The comments on this are crazy! You all need to go back to high school and re-take English.

Learn the correct way to use words.
Also spelling!
Who cares if Amber comments on everything? When I signed up for topix there were no rules on who/ how many comments can be used!
why

Washington, DC

#73 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="please! "]The comments on this are crazy! You all need to go back to high school and re-take English.
Also spelling!
Who cares if Amber comments on everything? When I signed up for topix there were no rules on who/ how many comments can be used![/QUOTE] thank you well said someone has a brain .
SAD GIRL

Pittsburgh, PA

#74 Nov 19, 2013
please you just got told kada kada kada
tommy who care

Baltimore, MD

#75 Nov 19, 2013
SAD GIRL wrote:
please you just got told kada kada kada
go back on the hill and smoke some crack maybe u will lose weight
wensday

Clarksburg, WV

#76 Nov 20, 2013
why wrote:
[QUOTE who="please! "]The comments on this are crazy! You all need to go back to high school and re-take English.
Also spelling!
Who cares if Amber comments on everything? When I signed up for topix there were no rules on who/ how many comments can be used! "

thank you well said someone has a brain .
Her comments are ignorant! Never has any facts or positive comments!
bob

Grand Rapids, MI

#77 Nov 20, 2013
I never see negative comments by amber. The only negative comments are coming from Sad girl. Amber is always right. She was right Bout the guy at morris park and about those kids in the gang. She is funny and sad girl doesn't like her because she knows everything and sad girl is friends with the child molestor and the white boy gang and she thinks those type ofpl should be taken up for. Keep her head up amber. You are funny and sad girl is uneducated. Sad girl won't shut up and is a cancer on topix and they should ban her . Noone wants to hear anything her uneducated mouth has to say.
bob

Grand Rapids, MI

#78 Nov 20, 2013
I don't believe in god either amber. That's not negative that's just smart
cjm

Fairmont, WV

#79 Nov 21, 2013
bob wrote:
I never see negative comments by amber. The only negative comments are coming from Sad girl. Amber is always right. She was right Bout the guy at morris park and about those kids in the gang. She is funny and sad girl doesn't like her because she knows everything and sad girl is friends with the child molestor and the white boy gang and she thinks those type ofpl should be taken up for. Keep her head up amber. You are funny and sad girl is uneducated. Sad girl won't shut up and is a cancer on topix and they should ban her . Noone wants to hear anything her uneducated mouth has to say.
bob you are as dumb as amber.
thursday

Clifton Forge, VA

#80 Nov 21, 2013
cjm wrote:
<quoted text>bob you are as dumb as amber.
I concur!
Laci

United States

#81 Nov 21, 2013
cjm wrote:
<quoted text> bob you are as dumb as amber.
rwhen did u get out of the nut house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Evans in Whitehall (Jun '13) 8 hr anonymous 5
Bus driver at it again.... 11 hr Lookin4sex 3
"Chuck" from Barrackville Pd 15 hr whoever2015 10
Prostitute 21 hr BarNone 3
How to get some Flakka? Mon Hamilton Jefferies 7
Gary Patterson Mon The Jig 7
Cantoni's Pizza...what do you think? Mon Greaseball dago 10
More from around the web

Enterprise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE