Morgantown, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2013
resident of Rivesville MAN OR WOMEN
Butthead

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2013
sad girl wrote:
Who is the real "sad girl"?? Nosey B@-tch or real-life loser?? Nothing better to do or talk about?? Nothing interesting in your world right now? lol
Amber

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2013
sad girl wrote:
Don't worry about who I am!!! Worry about yourself!!!
stupid

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Whoever he or she is obviously has no life because she is on here 24/7 putting her nose in other peoples lives. I bet she responds to this super fast because she sits and watches for comments and says stuff like "lmao you crack me up, I get a kick out of this," blah blah blah. Nobody cares.
Amber

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2013
stupid wrote:
Whoever he or she is obviously has no life because she is on here 24/7 putting her nose in other peoples lives. I bet she responds to this super fast because she sits and watches for comments and says stuff like "lmao you crack me up, I get a kick out of this," blah blah blah. Nobody cares.
Gee, I have a stalker!! You obviously care!! You responded pretty quickly to the thread!! You even know exactly what I would say!! Obviously you read every comment I make so YOU must spend a whole lot of time on Topix!! I'm at work right now! Where are you? Standing in the welfare line?? I'll add you to the list of other Amber Stalkers that I have....bahaha!!!

You are right about one thing.....
I am going to say....blah, blah, blah!!! I don't care what you have to say!! Yada, yada, yada!!!!
lol

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Hey "stupid" you were right, responded in less than an hour with a weak comeback as usual. And notice she always pulls the welfare card, haha. What kind of job can she have where she has time to be on Topix, obviously not a very damn good one. "Amber" or whoever the heck you are, you are laughable and I hope you go to bed every night knowing you are a loser with no friends. You get a kick out of Topix because at least on here people talk to you. I'm assuming you probably have cats since most people who have no one do, I hope they at least comfort you every night when you go to sleep thinking about the miserable existence u have. If you are so proud of yourself and who you are why don't you tell people your real name?? And don't try to bring up welfare or drugs with my post because I can promise you I make more in a month than you do in a year.#pathetic
Butthead

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Hey "stupid" you were right, responded in less than an hour with a weak comeback as usual. And notice she always pulls the welfare card, haha. What kind of job can she have where she has time to be on Topix, obviously not a very damn good one. "Amber" or whoever the heck you are, you are laughable and I hope you go to bed every night knowing you are a loser with no friends. You get a kick out of Topix because at least on here people talk to you. I'm assuming you probably have cats since most people who have no one do, I hope they at least comfort you every night when you go to sleep thinking about the miserable existence u have. If you are so proud of yourself and who you are why don't you tell people your real name?? And don't try to bring up welfare or drugs with my post because I can promise you I make more in a month than you do in a year.#pathetic
Lol, we all know Amber posts alot on topix. Your assumptions are a little silly (my opinion, not fact) and your boasting about how much more money you have than someone else is reflective of a really cheap, shallow inner-self. Good luck with your money. Maybe you can buy a new Jeep next year. ;)
lol

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Nov 13, 2013
I wouldn't drive a jeep if someone bought it for me, no thanks...and your assumptions are the silly ones. I'm not shallow, just honest. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding. "Amber" and "Butthead" are probably the same person anyway. You post under 2 different names so you can take up for your [email protected] self.
Amber

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Yada,yada,yada!! I see YOU responded in less than hour...lmao another Amber stalker!! You have NO idea what YOU are talking about!!!! I'm glad you people are so interested in me. I feel special....lol muah
Amber

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2013
lol wrote:
I wouldn't drive a jeep if someone bought it for me, no thanks...and your assumptions are the silly ones. I'm not shallow, just honest. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding. "Amber" and "Butthead" are probably the same person anyway. You post under 2 different names so you can take up for your [email protected] self.
Oh sorry, you're not another Amber stalker...you're the same person changing your name.
Butthead

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Amber, sad girl missed you so much he/she/it started a thread just to get chatting with you even more than before- and then stupid and lol came running for more too! haha. I think you've got a little fan club. They just cant get enough of you despite what they say. So funny!! As a result of this thread you've added 4 more posts as of now to the list of what they claim to be "too many".
Butthead

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2013
lol wrote:
What page are you reading?? I didnt make any assumptions. I only wrote my opinion of yours. And you call someone else's response weak??!! And whats this about real names again?? How do you pronounce yours?- lol like "lole" or "lull"? Such an odd name your parents gave you.
Amber

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Butthead wrote:
Amber, sad girl missed you so much he/she/it started a thread just to get chatting with you even more than before- and then stupid and lol came running for more too! haha. I think you've got a little fan club. They just cant get enough of you despite what they say. So funny!! As a result of this thread you've added 4 more posts as of now to the list of what they claim to be "too many".
You're extra special, Butthead , so I had to responded even faster. ;-)...lol I think you're right! They miss me soooo much, they can't stop talking about me
sad girl

Morgantown, WV

#14 Nov 13, 2013
lol just crack head info
ran-dom

Portage, MI

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Just remember Amber as long as you got haters your doing something right.
hmm

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>What page are you reading?? I didnt make any assumptions. I only wrote my opinion of yours. And you call someone else's response weak??!! And whats this about real names again?? How do you pronounce yours?- lol like "lole" or "lull"? Such an odd name your parents gave you.
Because "Butthead" is a better choice. Stupid. And you made the assumption that I am shallow. And if you think you are funny and clever think again, you are corny.
Amber

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2013
ran-dom wrote:
Just remember Amber as long as you got haters your doing something right.
Lol..I must be. They say I don't have a life but they're the ones spending their WHOLE day talking about me....lmao
Amber M

Fairmont, WV

#18 Nov 13, 2013
I am new to this page sorry it's not me.
Butthead

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "Butthead" is a better choice. Stupid. And you made the assumption that I am shallow. And if you think you are funny and clever think again, you are corny.
You made yourself look shallow by your I-make-more-money-than-you-do attitude. It wasn't my "assumption".
hahaha

Morgantown, WV

#20 Nov 13, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..I must be. They say I don't have a life but they're the ones spending their WHOLE day talking about me....lmao
Maybe because we cannot avoid you. Personally, I get on Topix two or three times a week, and there you are. Everywhere. On every single post. Talking talking talking and never actually saying anything important, witty, or informative. You're the Del Griffith of Fairmont Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 6 hr Fat gimpy assistant 286
Polar Bear Football 17 hr Cubs 12
Earl Morris's 17 hr Stolen Valor 5
Bellview BBQ Minimart Aug 23 excited 5
John Mullins Aug 22 Mr Meaningless Ti... 4
Roger hall Aug 22 THE HOUSE 7

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages