Samantha edgell (Johnson)?

Posted in the Enterprise Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 May 23, 2013
Heard alot about this girl apparently she has hep C, sells drugs, big time junkie.. shes been hittin up my boyfriend all the time. Anyone know anything about her?
Butthead

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
Heard alot about this girl apparently she has hep C, sells drugs, big time junkie.. shes been hittin up my boyfriend all the time. Anyone know anything about her?
Dont know her but she sounds like the average N Central WV stripper.
Sid Abshers ex-wife

Clarksburg, WV

#3 May 24, 2013
She gave my ex crabs and sold him a blow up doll with a hole in it already. She has leaky water pistol boobs that hang down to her gunt. FYI
Sid Abshers ex-goat

United States

#4 May 24, 2013
Then the bah-ah-ahstard passed those stripper crabs on to me. You know how hard it is to get rid of crah-ah-ah-abs when you're covered in fur??!! Took weeks of laying in cold mountain streams. Th-ah-ah-anks alot you hairy-uncle-rider.
Sid Abshers ex-wifes crab

Clarksburg, WV

#5 May 24, 2013
I know that stripper well. I used to live on her.
bam

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 24, 2013
Really I think people need to grow up!!! First off the Internet is not the place to ask question about someone nor is it a place to spend hear say!!!! This is a form of bullying as to which causes people to hurt themselves and or others.
truth

Clarksburg, WV

#7 May 24, 2013
If you don't like it, or can't take it, don't read it !! If you're that soft and hurt that easily, stay out of the real world. I think most of these posts are hilarious. Laughter rules !!
Butthead

United States

#8 May 25, 2013
bam wrote:
Really I think people need to grow up!!! First off the Internet is not the place to ask question about someone nor is it a place to spend hear say!!!! This is a form of bullying as to which causes people to hurt themselves and or others.
So where is the place to ask a question about someone? Please enlighten us with your knowledge o great one. Form of bullying? Give me a friggin break. Ive been laughing my &ss off at this. BTW, Im Sids ex goat. You think I care if you protest to our "folly"? Go find a real cause you worthless piece of shit communist. Have you ever heard of the Bill of Rights? If you dont like freedom move to a communist country such as North Korea or Cuba. Or if your piece of turd brain cant make it that far then consider one of America's communist communities such as DC or San Franpukeo. I hope you can see my middle finger from where you're at.
bams secret goat lover

United States

#9 May 25, 2013
I am coming forward to tell the world about the fling ive had with bam. Bam is abusive and is a control freak. Wouldnt let me even speak at dinner. Said my lowly voice wasnt meant to be heard. The harder I tried to make things work, the more abusive bam became. Burnt my fur with a lighter while I was asleep, lied to all my goat family about our relationship, bam just always seems to blame others and constantly seek entitlements from the govt. I found an envelope on bams dresser that was from the american communist party. Inside was an order form for red flags and some rub-on tattoos of nancy pelosi and diane feinstein.
bams neighbor

United States

#10 May 25, 2013
I see bam passed out in the yard drunk from time to time. Would be nice if bam would haul those 70+ bags of garbage off their porch instead of feeding all the giant rats in the 'hood. I can only imagine what the inside of bams house looks like.
bams plumber

New York, NY

#11 May 25, 2013
Bam's house is unfit for human occupancy. I was called out there on a plumbing emergency late one night only to find the toilet so full of solid feces i had to dig most of it out with an army shovel before it could be flushed. If bam and family only had enough sense to flush after each use instead of letting it pile up till they can even sit down on the seat. Nasty! And the flies...
Pebbles

Fairmont, WV

#12 May 25, 2013
Bam Bam took advantage of me at an early age.
Bam Margera

Fairmont, WV

#13 May 25, 2013
Check out my poor driving skills in the latest Jackass movie.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#14 May 25, 2013
Bam puts the "Bam" in the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.
The Platters

Fairmont, WV

#15 May 25, 2013
Who put the Bam in the bama lama ding dong?
1 post removed
ram jam

Clarksburg, WV

#17 May 25, 2013
oh Black Betty, Bam-A-Lam.
1 post removed
SamJ88

Farmington, WV

#19 Jan 13, 2015
This is SAMANTHA JOHNSON-EDGELL I DO HAVE HEP C!!!! WHAT THE F IS IT TO YOU PEOPLE? I DID USED TO BE A JUNKIE......THATS NOT URE BUISNESS EITHER.....DO U HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES? NO I DO....AND AS FAR AS MY BOOBS....SOMEONE MUST BE JEALOUS THEY HAVE NONE...LMAO...OH YEAH AND TEXTING URE BOYFRIEND?? U MUST NOT HAVE BEEN DOING YOUR JOB IF HE WAS TXTING BACK....AND AS FAR AS CRABS GO......LMAO....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MOR BELIEVABLE AND REALISTIC TO AT LEAST SAY CLAMYDIA OR SOMETHING.....GET A FUCKING LIFE PEOPLE AND GROW SOME BALLS WHILE YOUR AT IT OKAY? ONE MORE THING URE ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY KNOW ME AND URE TALKING SHIT....SO THERE FOR U DONT KNOW ME....AND A STRIPPER? LOL THATS FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE....IM 187 POUNDS NOT PREGNANT SO GET YA STORY RIGHT...ANYTHING ELSE? IM HERE NOW SO FEEL FREE TO ASK......THIS SITE SHOULD BE CALLED PUSSYS R US!!!!! NOW HOWS THAT BEING REAL FOR YA?????????
Big Dog

Fairmont, WV

#20 Jan 13, 2015
You're gross.
I am a nut

Fairmont, WV

#21 Jan 13, 2015
Trashy amounts to nasty, classy is equal to fantastic, when you slide in trashy use your elastic, lose out on classy, shit will be tastic!
who cares

Fairmont, WV

#22 Jan 14, 2015
SamJ88 wrote:
This is SAMANTHA JOHNSON-EDGELL I DO HAVE HEP C!!!! WHAT THE F IS IT TO YOU PEOPLE? I DID USED TO BE A JUNKIE......THATS NOT URE BUISNESS EITHER.....DO U HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES? NO I DO....AND AS FAR AS MY BOOBS....SOMEONE MUST BE JEALOUS THEY HAVE NONE...LMAO...OH YEAH AND TEXTING URE BOYFRIEND?? U MUST NOT HAVE BEEN DOING YOUR JOB IF HE WAS TXTING BACK....AND AS FAR AS CRABS GO......LMAO....IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MOR BELIEVABLE AND REALISTIC TO AT LEAST SAY CLAMYDIA OR SOMETHING.....GET A FUCKING LIFE PEOPLE AND GROW SOME BALLS WHILE YOUR AT IT OKAY? ONE MORE THING URE ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY KNOW ME AND URE TALKING SHIT....SO THERE FOR U DONT KNOW ME....AND A STRIPPER? LOL THATS FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE....IM 187 POUNDS NOT PREGNANT SO GET YA STORY RIGHT...ANYTHING ELSE? IM HERE NOW SO FEEL FREE TO ASK......THIS SITE SHOULD BE CALLED PUSSYS R US!!!!! NOW HOWS THAT BEING REAL FOR YA?????????
That's right u tell them baby girl. Cause they don't no Nothing. Except flap them lips. And hide behind that fn screen. They r jealous bottom line. Ur a very beautiful young lady. That's the problem with people on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual predators or Fairmont? 19 min Susan summer 1
The Wendys Employee Of The Month 28 min Jeff snedegar 4
Big Contoversy At Fairmont PD 43 min Ronald Benton Ray... 7
Motorcycle Gangs 7 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 22
cowards 21 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 19
What does everyone know about Bryan Miller? (Feb '11) Sun Hgj 20
Noticed (Oct '14) Sun Tanner 2
More from around the web

Enterprise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE