First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bar FLy

Fairmont, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Wondering if its a nice bar
1 post removed
Carl

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Last of the great nieborhood Taverns.
1 post removed
Bad

Fairmont, WV

#5 Apr 2, 2012
I see sex offenders and drug dealers hanging out there
princess

Springfield, NJ

#6 Apr 7, 2012
This place could be the best bar in fairmont.. If they had some decent bartenders and better drink specials... Maybe some live music or a dj every now and then...
verdi1

Sayville, NY

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Wow, Best bar in Fairmont, "Dream Big!!" haha
dude

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Its a pub u moron....live music, d.j. Goto Morgantown if u see a danceclub stupid.
dude

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Want to see*
banker

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2013
see sex offenders and drug dealers hanging out there.

Who
Scrumbler

Morgantown, WV

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Yes who? I need some drugs.
retired

Wheeling, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2013
its a great place to hang out and all the peeps are cool. If you don't like it just as for the owner and tell him your problems. Im sure Billy would gladly address those with you lol
Tango

Fairmont, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2013
THat is a terrible place, lots of bad people there
Cash

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Tango wrote:
THat is a terrible place, lots of bad people there
I agree with my partner.
Scam

Fairmont, WV

#15 Feb 3, 2013
The owner would glady have his brother sell u some drugs

Since: Jan 13

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Scam wrote:
The owner would glady have his brother sell u some drugs
what kind of drugs? whos his brother? if its just a lil weed then who cares? can i get a side of their AWESOME chickn wings?
Well known

Shinnston, WV

#17 Feb 6, 2013
I personally know The Derby and Billy and his family very well. I DO NOT do drugs and neither does Billy and I have spent hours upon hours there and I don't know any sex offenders or drug dealers that go in there. If your hungry and would like some great food and awesome people this is the place to go. There is never any trouble in there and the patrons are great! Try it, you will more than likely LOVE IT!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Well known wrote:
I personally know The Derby and Billy and his family very well. I DO NOT do drugs and neither does Billy and I have spent hours upon hours there and I don't know any sex offenders or drug dealers that go in there. If your hungry and would like some great food and awesome people this is the place to go. There is never any trouble in there and the patrons are great! Try it, you will more than likely LOVE IT!
thank u, i agree
roger that

Fairmont, WV

#19 Apr 19, 2013
u know that when stupid dumb questions r being asked !!!! its the cops ! lets make sumthin up about the buisnesess around town and see who bites ! leave people alone U RUINED ENUFF LIVES!
HeeHaw01

United States

#20 Apr 21, 2013
we picked up a new car for this years derby. 77 oldsmobile w 455 v8. not leavin mannington this year without that trophy!
out of town

Snover, MI

#21 Apr 21, 2013
I hear they have a convicted felon working security at the derby in Mannington and he carries a weapon
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#22 Apr 21, 2013
out of town wrote:
I hear they have a convicted felon working security at the derby in Mannington and he carries a weapon
That's only because everyone in Mannington is a convicted felon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnyard the Monongah "Cop" 6 min ResponsibleTownie 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Need a job 1,376
Stacey Layne Fri David 1
Does anyone know seneka hawkins Fri Just askin 5
skinny white kid in red jeep Jul 21 Captain 5
keyboard warriors Jul 21 Also Casual Obser... 3
Psychiatric Dilemma Jul 20 Phoney name 6

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enterprise Mortgages