West Fairmont Break Ins
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Locked and Loaded

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Whats going on with all the break ins around west side high school? I heard there has been 11 recently. The police were asking for help on channel 12
scared

Fairmont, WV

#2 Sep 29, 2013
I actually saw that the other day on the news. Have there been any updates about it yet?
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Don't expect any updates, unless the perpetrators turn themselves in.
Locked and loaded

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Grapevine says one guy arrested Wednesday.
1 post removed
Locked and Loaded

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 29, 2013
Suspicious person 10:59 today Henry dr

http://67.52.26.34/publicwebca d/
Locked and Loaded

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Alarms and suspicious persons all last week around high school. Avalon, Park, Peacock, Morningside dr. This is serious
Gladys Kravitz

Fairmont, WV

#8 Oct 1, 2013
Well my God people wake up and live. There's been an armed robbery over at the college recently, and a strong armed robbery at College Park a week ago or so. Take a look at our town. No wonder people are locked down. This place has really changed.
wv woman

Fairmont, WV

#9 Oct 1, 2013
Welcome to Fairmont, where nobody wants to live anymore. This town really sucks.
Deborah S

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Oct 3, 2013
wv woman wrote:
Welcome to Fairmont, where nobody wants to live anymore. This town really sucks.
There aren't gates on either end of town that would prevent you from leaving.
the dirty V

Altavista, VA

#11 Oct 6, 2013
Deborah S wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't gates on either end of town that would prevent you from leaving.
. I love fairmont but it is going down hill.I have a feeling its gonna get better soon tho.the clean up has already began..The Friendly City will survive.
Spider Jerusalem

Fairmont, WV

#12 Nov 29, 2013
the dirty V wrote:
<quoted text>.The Friendly City will survive.
Friendly? Have you actually read this forum?
Say it aint so

Ashburn, VA

#13 Dec 19, 2013
The Marion County Commission took up the issue of break ins in Fairmont at a meeting yesterday. After the meeting, the following quote was given to Channel 5 News:
"They should have on a map where it's at, and to pin point which houses have been hit so that that pattern can be established, and then we can say okay, and start thinking along those lines. The police officers have to be smarter than the criminals or we're not going to catch them," said Jack Oliver, Fairmont Resident.
Sheriff Carpenter's response?
"You have to call it in, you know you're around your neighborhood a lot more than we are. If we have three people out checking a neighborhood and we get an active call of a domestic or a possible alarm or something like that, the guys have to break from that and go. You're there, if you see something then, I can't say it enough, you have to call it in," said Sheriff Joe Carpenter, Marion County Sheriff's Department.
In other words, you're on your own.
So here is the solution to the problem, each neighborhood should designate a person to call the police and inform them that somewhere in the neighborhood they have hidden a box of doughnuts or a sack full of Big Mac's. That should get you ample police support. However, you will still need to deal with the issue of the police being smarter than the criminals.
2 posts removed
And the winner is

Fairmont, WV

#16 Jan 13, 2014
The Marion County Sheriff's Department arrested Randy Flickner, 22, of Fairmont in connection with the ongoing burglaries around the county.

Chief Deputy Ralph Wright said the Sheriff's Department has been working with the Fairmont Police to find who is responsible.

"We have been having several B&E's throughout the county, within Fairmont actually," Chief Wright said. "Last night we get a call of a B&E to a business in the Bellview area. Our deputies responded along with Fairmont PD. They actually got into a foot pursuit with a couple suspects last night."

Chief Wright said the vehicle was left on scene and traced back to Bon View Avenue in Fairmont. Deputies obtained a search warrant and served it on Monday morning.

"It appears that we have evidence of at least three B&E's here and the investigation is still going on," Chief Wright said.

Deputies said they found multiple tools from various Fairmont businesses.

"Fairmont PD and Marion County Sheriff's Department has been working day and night on this. This breaks a little bit of it but there is still a lot more work to go and we are going to continue until we get it all," Chief Wright said.

Chief Deputy Wright said the investigation is ongoing and more arrests are to be expected in the near future.

Flickner has been charged with conspiracy to commit a felony and recieve, transfer stolen property of over $1,000.

Flickner is being held at the North Central Regional Jail.

His Bail has not been set.
The Punisher 19975

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Jan 14, 2014
I hope while in jail he gets "burglarized" by bubba and it hurts. What a scum...stealing from others. Get a job you dirt bag after your long prison stay!

GOOD JOB MARION COUNTY SHERIFF AND FAIRMONT POLICE DEPARTMENTS!
sex shop

Fairmont, WV

#18 Jan 14, 2014
DOSE THIS MEAN ... that he is the burglar, or was he hauling stolen stuff? i mean he hauls wrecked cars around town i think....dont look like the type...
Laci

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2014
sex shop wrote:
DOSE THIS MEAN ... that he is the burglar, or was he hauling stolen stuff? i mean he hauls wrecked cars around town i think....dont look like the type...
Just to let you know "dose" means quantity! Like a dose of medicine. The word you're trying to spell is "does" and it is spelled ......does!!
Your lot in life

Morgantown, WV

#20 Jan 14, 2014
I truly enjoy seeing Fairmont slowly deteriorate. For years I've listened to its citizens ridicule smaller, surrounding towns. Now, Fairmont finds itself sandwiched between Morgantown and Clarksburg. Both cities are doing extremely well, while Fairmont looks like a hellhole. I love it! Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.
sex shop

Fairmont, WV

#21 Jan 14, 2014
Laci wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let you know "dose" means quantity! Like a dose of medicine. The word you're trying to spell is "does" and it is spelled ......does!!
OMG thank u soo much fot pointing out my spelling errors.. but u clearly knew what i ment an , because u clearly didnt have the anwser u must of wanted to jus cherp in.. so again thanks !.........WOW freekn english teachers on herelmfao
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#22 Jan 14, 2014
Laci wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let you know "dose" means quantity! Like a dose of medicine. The word you're trying to spell is "does" and it is spelled ......does!!
Just to let you know "does" is plural for female deer! Like two does and one buck. The word you're trying to spell is "bitch" and it is spelled ......Laci!!
True dat

Fairmont, WV

#23 Jan 14, 2014
Your lot in life wrote:
I truly enjoy seeing Fairmont slowly deteriorate. For years I've listened to its citizens ridicule smaller, surrounding towns. Now, Fairmont finds itself sandwiched between Morgantown and Clarksburg. Both cities are doing extremely well, while Fairmont looks like a hellhole. I love it! Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.
True. I do wonder if these boys are local or from Mannington. One had boots on. Doesn't look like Fairmont wannabe gangstas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wings Ole Sauce (Oct '12) 11 min Patron 25
Rocco muriale (Mar '14) 15 min Patron 50
EFHS Baseball 1 hr J Rock 9
Wonder who will lead the polar bears on the gri... 7 hr Fan 1
Nessie joes 7 hr Old friend 26
Does any one know Marcus Freeman or Coleman? 8 hr Bolt cutters crap... 5
nEXT Head Basketball Coach for the FALCONS 8 hr Fat gimpy assistant 23

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance