fairmont little league
scared

United States

#46 Jun 14, 2013
youareacluelesscoach wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you really need to get over yourself! It does not surprise me you post with your name because you are an "Attention WHORE".
1) you were the one that came here and talked about your kid under a "screen name" until you were called out immediately for it
2) you are the one that comes out of the grandstand and walks around the field after your son hits a HR so everyone can give YOU props for what your son did (did you ever consider many of them are not in the grandstand simply because you are so obnoxious?)
3) "Grown ass men"?? What makes you so sure I am a man? Everyone of those kids have a mom as well. You know that saying about ASSUME
4) "discouraging poor kids who play their butts off all year & look forward to this all season long!! " and what makes you think that the kids who played their butts off and did well, looked forward to the chance to play on All-Stars only to see kids that did not do as well on the team because of who daddy was are not discouraged? Yes, take a bow and know your kid deserved to be there- that is not the issue.
5) you know me, and I know what a hypocrite you are because I and others have heard you running your mouth about FLL and the Board and how things are done with all the politics and BS. So take off your superhero cape and STFU sister!
Hey big talker post your name then i mean she did and what you state might be true but to me i think she has one up on you at least she posted her name step up and post yours or are you to scared???
William Wilkerson

United States

#47 Jun 14, 2013
scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big talker post your name then i mean she did and what you state might be true but to me i think she has one up on you at least she posted her name step up and post yours or are you to scared???
Are you so devoid that you don't know how this site works? I could have posted as "Stephanie Yelich" or "scared". Would be better for you to gain a bit of knowledge before saying anything.

Not sure why she is choosing this battle when her kid is one of the best players in FLL and has earned/deserved what he got. Notice that none of the Nepotism/Daddy Ballers have said a peep? And no one can refute the main points made in this thread as being false (and yes, I know it goes on elsewhere as well, but that does not make it right).

I think many would be surprised how many others feel about this, but only a few have had the nerve to speak up and say what everyone knows is true.
not so jealous

Fairmont, WV

#48 Jun 14, 2013
This is so sick. Grown people acting so immature pointing a finger and name calling. Walk a mile in her shoes. And remember when you point at her there 3 fingers pointing right back at you whether you are a male or female. I have a better word to discribe you but I am the better person.
Holly

United States

#49 Jun 14, 2013
I only know a few people who say sister at the end of their sentences so let me say this........my sister has been at very few of Cams games when he hit a home run actually I can think of one. Maybe you have us confused because I do yell loud I talk loud also so maybe I am the obnoxious one. Anyway I can probably pinpoint you by the things you've said but I will wait because I am sure I will get the perfect opportunity so make sure you stay out of my face because I will let you know. I've seen several of you up in Steph's face or mine or my mothers and then heard you go right behind us and talk to others telling them how you can't wait to see Billy's team lose or talk About other children on his team its a sick person who can't be honest, I for one can't stand a lot of people but I promise you won't see me talking to them. So lets just wait and see what happens.......until then SISTER
pony baseball

United States

#50 Jun 14, 2013
You guys are a mess....
Dont Ya Wish You Knew

United States

#51 Jun 15, 2013
Congratulations BILLY WILKERSON & the entire Hometown Hotdogs team on beating F.O.P. 17-2 and being A-BALL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong Pal

Morgantown, WV

#52 Jun 15, 2013
Yes being the greatest of 6 teams is quite the accomplishment. Maybe Billy should coach the Yankees
Alex Peschl

Catawissa, PA

#53 Jun 16, 2013
I was not going to get involved in this debacle but i really don't think some people think about the thoughts that run through a coaches mind in the last picks of All-Stars. Little League mandated 12 players this year versus 11 in the past years. That means 3 kids now need to be swapped out for your starters which actually effects 6 kids total. The way around it is to take 13 so a child on the team is only required one at bat and your normal substitutions will occur. The reality is when choosing your final picks it comes down to what parent can handle one at bat in a game and accept that role without causing desention on your team.

As much as some people think it is just pick your friends, it's really not. To those that criticize the coaches on here, believe me we are trying our best to win.
"If its all about fun and winning is fun than it is all about winning."
not so jealous

Fairmont, WV

#54 Jun 16, 2013
Maybe Billy should coach the Yankees because after winning 17-2 he went to mi pueblo along with both teams and all sat together. Shows that you jeoleous people should take a lesson from the great kids and adults
youarecluelessco ach

United States

#55 Jun 16, 2013
Alex Peschl wrote:
I was not going to get involved in this debacle but i really don't think some people think about the thoughts that run through a coaches mind in the last picks of All-Stars. Little League mandated 12 players this year versus 11 in the past years. That means 3 kids now need to be swapped out for your starters which actually effects 6 kids total. The way around it is to take 13 so a child on the team is only required one at bat and your normal substitutions will occur. The reality is when choosing your final picks it comes down to what parent can handle one at bat in a game and accept that role without causing desention on your team.
As much as some people think it is just pick your friends, it's really not. To those that criticize the coaches on here, believe me we are trying our best to win.
"If its all about fun and winning is fun than it is all about winning."
It's great you came and posted, but again another idiotic post that misses the core issue that every FLL Board Member with a kid eligible has their kid "selected" to be on All Stars. Yea, CP is a great player and deserves to be there if you are on the board or not. But you could not look at parents direct in the eye (without lying) and say that every other board members kids earned their spot via their play on the field. There are kids on the 9-10 & 10-11 team that are not worthy of the distinction of representing our league.

And then their parents and the kids run around the fields and town tooting their horn "my kid has ALL STAR practice" or "I am on the All Star team" when everyone knows it was not earned or deserved.

All Stars should be about putting the best, most competitive team on the field. But that has never been the thought process @ FLL. It is always "I VOLUNTEER, so my payoff is for MY kid to be on All Stars. Many of us here are voicing our freedom of speech to say "It AIN'T right!"
Wrong Pal

Fairmont, WV

#56 Jun 16, 2013
Alex I will go out on a limb and say your kid is on the team and wont be one of the players coming out of the game.
Wrong Pal

Fairmont, WV

#57 Jun 16, 2013
He wont come out because YOU are one of the parents who couldnt handle him playing 2 innings and batting once thats why you coach him.
Alex Peschl

Catawissa, PA

#58 Jun 16, 2013
Wrong pal fits your comments perfectly. I don't have to post stats to justify my son playing when and where he plays. It's spoken for on the field. Watch any game or practice for that matter.

I respect your opinions and your freedom of speech " clueless coach". I did not miss the core and understand exactly where you are coming from. I will stand beside what I said before...I also believe I took in more opinions to make the decisions I made in and outside of board members. I am not here to argue player picks just wanted to state there are some factors that go into the decision that go beyond stats.
OhReally CmonMan

Jupiter, FL

#59 Jun 16, 2013
Alex Peschl wrote:
Wrong pal fits your comments perfectly. I don't have to post stats to justify my son playing when and where he plays. It's spoken for on the field. Watch any game or practice for that matter.
I respect your opinions and your freedom of speech " clueless coach". I did not miss the core and understand exactly where you are coming from. I will stand beside what I said before...I also believe I took in more opinions to make the decisions I made in and outside of board members. I am not here to argue player picks just wanted to state there are some factors that go into the decision that go beyond stats.
So you are going to deny that it was your wife that got into an altercation at Grafton last year over CP being a 2 & 1 player?? Give us a break and tell that to someone that did not witness it! C'mon Man!

Your 9-10 team has every 10 called up to A Ball except 1 (bet that kid feels great knowing that) and 1 board members 9yr old and some WV Storm team members.

As has been mentioned by others. There are some great players on both 9-10 & 10-11 teams, but there are some players that don't belong there either if not for Board/Coaching/Buddy Ball. There were better players that played better and did not have "bad parents", just not buddies of the coaches/board. And that is something you cannot refute or deny.
Alex Peschl

Catawissa, PA

#60 Jun 16, 2013
Haha.. " c'mon man" we never got in an altercation in graft on or anywhere else. We accepted our role whatever the coaches decision.i didn't always agree with it but you will have that obviously when you are not the coach. You did not witness my wife or any one in my family get in an altercation over playing time.

You really need to get your facts straight and not speak on topix you have no idea about. The 9th 10 yr old was offered a spot. Please don't get on here popping off and spreading lies when you don't have your facts. C'mon.

I am done on here.
OhReally CmonMan

United States

#61 Jun 16, 2013
Alex Peschl wrote:
Haha.. " c'mon man" we never got in an altercation in graft on or anywhere else. We accepted our role whatever the coaches decision.i didn't always agree with it but you will have that obviously when you are not the coach. You did not witness my wife or any one in my family get in an altercation over playing time.
You really need to get your facts straight and not speak on topix you have no idea about. The 9th 10 yr old was offered a spot. Please don't get on here popping off and spreading lies when you don't have your facts. C'mon.
I am done on here.
Wow. Selective memory? Your wife was along side the fence complaining about playing time and one of the grandparents told her to sit down and shut up....so my eyes and ears were wrong?

And on the other A Baller, perhaps their parents realized he had no business being on an All Star team seeing as he was only called up because a A ball coach wanted his older brother locked up and made his daddy the assistant?[dang, you people think others are devoid of the goings on, but then things still make it out].

I find it hilarious that you come here and won't even acknowledge that what every one knows to be true is true. FLL is rife with nepotism and buddy ball. Yes, even if you were not on the board, CP would have earned a spot, but you can't say that about others. Notice that those that have come on here defensive are the ones that had kids that earned spots, but none of the ones that had no business having a child on there have said a peep? Would be interesting to hear their take on it as that would be humorous "Yea, my kid did not belong on the team, but you need to understand all the hours I put in being on the board and coaching. I should get some reward shouldn't I?"
Wrong Pal

Fairmont, WV

#62 Jun 16, 2013
You probably coach him in all the sports he plays.
Just Sayin

Fairmont, WV

#63 Jun 16, 2013
Maybe the parents should play ball and let the kids post on this site. I don't know about the quality of ball playing, but the quality of posts sure would rise.
correction

Fairmont, WV

#64 Jun 16, 2013
not so jealous wrote:
Maybe Billy should coach the Yankees because after winning 17-2 he went to mi pueblo along with both teams and all sat together. Shows that you jeoleous people should take a lesson from the great kids and adults
The other team wasn't there at mi pueblos just the all stars from fop. They didn't invite my kid just the kids that were his special all stars.
Wrong Pal

United States

#65 Jun 16, 2013
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
The other team wasn't there at mi pueblos just the all stars from fop. They didn't invite my kid just the kids that were his special all stars.
Big Surprise there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hot dogs 28 min Luke 13
Ty Lee Bragg 2 hr Beavis 2
harrison co drug task force (Aug '13) 2 hr Roy Delaney 6
Nessie joes Sat casual observer 33
Paris Kuroski Sat Beavis 7
Justin Edward Reed Sat NONEYA 2
The Pushinsky's Sat NONEYA 3

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance