'Party host' parents going to trial

Full story: WNYT Albany
The trial of a Putnam couple accused of repeatedly allowing their teenage son to host underage drinking parties is to start Monday. Full Story
Agent nothing

Hudson, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Do they have to bring their own booze to the next "swilling party"? LOL!
eddie1

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2009
Some people just SHOULDN"T have any kids!!!!!!!!!
John

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Host laws have created a LOT more kids being killed I've noticed lately. Parents are not allowed to know what their Adult Children 18-20 are doing, they are not allowed to control and supervise drinking...which kids will ALWAYS do no matter how many laws and fines you pass. Now kids drive around in their cars and drink...Great Law you stupid idiotic morons!!!! Nobody there older to make sure people aren't driving drunk, take a2way keys or monitor alcohol consumption

But of Course...American Kids are too stupid and must be treated like little kids....unless they go to war to kill women and children...then we call them adults. 18...sure you can kill foreigners with guns and bombs...just don't drink a beer and socialize...that would be bad.
Denise

Delmar, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2009
You know it'd be ok I guess if it was "A" beer or two....but it's not. It's usually alot more. It's a shame that in order to "socialize" drinking in excess and irresponsibly is the norm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enosburg Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brutally cold conditions settle in on Vermont (Jan '14) Jan '14 STEVEN 1
Animal cruelty investigation in St. Johnsbury (Jan '14) Jan '14 Mary 1
Five agencies, helicopter, involved in Franklin... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Elmer_J_Fudd 5
The Saint Albans Messenger (Sep '13) Sep '13 joe hrevnack 1
VT Who do you support for Governor in Vermont in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '13 Alexs Tavern LLC 113
VT Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Vermont i... (Oct '10) Oct '12 xxx 79
VT Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in V... (Oct '10) Nov '11 laluh 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Franklin County was issued at September 18 at 3:31PM EDT

•••
•••

Enosburg Falls Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Enosburg Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE