Beebe Receives Grant from "Hunger Fund"

There are 15 comments on the The Beebe News story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Beebe Receives Grant from "Hunger Fund". In it, The Beebe News reports that:

White County Community Foundation's Board of Directors awarded grants from its Stop Hunger Endowment to help provide food for needy families this holiday season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beebe News.

Great

New York, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
This is really good to help those in your own area
Frances

Cabot, AR

#2 Jan 18, 2013
We need one here
New in Town

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
What we need is an economy that creates jobs! Hand outs are good in times of need, but folks we need to start planning an exit strategy for Mr. Obama, who will God raise up to be his next opponent!
Great

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah let's blame it all on Obama, please he was handed a mess I am so sick of hearing people put him down you can't tell me he is not a good man and that he doesn't want only the best for those 2 little girls that he is raising I'm sure he wants this to be a great country for them so stop bashing him and let's all pull together to make this a better place
jimmy ray

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
I don't think he is a good man! Never have! He has an agenda and it is not good for the average American and I believe history will prove me right! I agree we all need to work together! Mr Obama has to be a part of the all!
denzel

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 21, 2013
have you seen the hunger games movie?
gray

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Really a good thing

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I think that is great! Hope other towns will do the same. And Jimmy Ray....I do agree with you also. There won't be changes until AMERICANS stand up and say NO MORE!!! Will say no more.
halo

Cabot, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Hunger no more
chance

Cabot, AR

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Hunger shmunger
bug bird

Jacksonville, AR

#14 Apr 12, 2013
I'm hungrt
greba

Cabot, AR

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Bdfb
scott

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 May 3, 2013
Need more info please?
cnemom

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Nothing wrong for people to get food but if you can work you should when arkansas start drug testing a lot of people wont get food stamps. Hud I know someone there wife n child walk to beebe school to eat because he is on dope wow what a life bible says A MAN THAT DONT WORK SHOULDN'T EAT all these takers are unhappy self serving give GOD a chance go to church to worship not for free food it is there for people that need it I've worked for twenty years and ut shows beautiful home and cars beautiful kids and wonderful church home life is can be so great instead if doing dope leaving your kid in front if the tv set the example white county poison is METH GET HELP PRAY FOR GOD TO DELIVER YOU HE WILL JESUS LOVES ALL OF US EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES REPENT AND BE SET FREE FROM BONDAGE GO TO WORK HOD WILL PROVIDE OBAMA IS ALMOST GONE
torpeda

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2013
Great wrote:
This is really good to help those in your own area
Help our area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roxanne Lindsey 15 min guest 18
bowling alley 8 hr zipper butt 1
Frizzell May 20 Guest 1
Curtis King May 16 Guest 1
lindsey evans May 15 bitch 5
Houses for rent in Rose Bud May 15 Rachel 1
tabitha mahoney/lynch May 14 Big daddy 1
More from around the web

Enola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE