First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Heard he was trying to get with his ex fiances (diana taylor) cousin. And I heard savanna calhiun gave him a std. Lol he is so dumb. Anyone else no anything?
Sam

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Does Diana no bout that?
Cameran

Arlington, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2011
Since im getting acused of it
Love

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Nov 17, 2011
I don't know if she knows or not. But I will tell her. She is with a new guy now so im sure she don't care. But I can't believe that her ex fiance would do that to her. But I guess guys are ignorant now days.
Kelsie

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Nov 17, 2011
I heard he cheated on her with several different girls. He is such a jerk. She loved him very much and he just threw it away. Im calling Diana. She needs to see this.
Jay

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2011
Cameran didn't cheat on her. She didn't cheat on him. They just didn't get along that well.
Noneya

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Sounds to me like some people need to get a job or something cause they need something to do with there spare time
Cameran

Arlington, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2011
Well y'all need to get yalls fact straight because if any one cheated on any body it would of been her cheating on me she is the one that left and had another guy the next day and she knows she had it made because I sought everything for her and payed her car payment. Add I don't give a shit if u tell her because she probably has a big part with my name on this shit site
DianaMarie

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2011
look everyone. Y'all need to stop with shit about me n Cameran. Its no ones business. I don't give a damn who he is trying to get with or what he does! He is a big boy he can take care of his damn self. And Cameran I didn't cheat on u n u no that. So everyone stop! I don't appreciate my name being put on this stupid ass web site
duck hunter

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Nov 17, 2011
I hung with diana once she seemed cool. Her ex was always rude to her. But that's between them not everyone online.
Cameran

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Nov 17, 2011
All right duck hunter I never was rud to her or mean and besides that everyone that's talking shit mustbe bitches that don't have anything better to do besides work at walmart so all of y'all just go to he'll or get a life
duck hunter

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Dude you yelled at her all the damn time. You tried hitting her with your phone you yelled at her for the little things. she is a human she does have feelings. But I guess u was to busy trying to act cool to pay attention to her. She suffered for a year being n a unhappy relationship. She should have listened at the very beginning. So don't try n make yourself look good. Im not being a dick man but there ain't no reason to treat the ladies bad . Im not talking about this no more so stop posting more stuff about it trying to make yourself look good. Evdryone has their own way of thinking. Let them think what they want peace dude
Lake

Arlington, TX

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Drama drama drama. Y'all do no that y'all r hurting one of.them prolly da girl. Looks like ya would be great better frends than that. Good look n god bless
Chris

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 22, 2011
Low life
Anonymous

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2013
I think he is a low life scum bag. Let's Just hope he treats his new baby and baby's mommy better than he treated Diana
Blah

Bayonne, NJ

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Dianas a bitch. I was married into her family & she talks shit bout everybody behind their back but not to their face. She loves every guy she's with so that's nothing new. If he gets w her cousin so what? They r thru & she moved on. He's capable of doing what he wants
Jenny

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Okay guys come on he's gonna be a great daddy no need to keep bashing hkm the past is the past okay...
momma3

Snyder, TX

#19 Apr 6, 2013
I heard he is already cheating on his new girlfriend
Star light

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Prolly with you momma3 bet we all know who you are..u get with everybody man esp your so called friends
momma3

Snyder, TX

#22 Apr 16, 2013
I wouldnt touch the scum bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Collision on Highway 65 Mon Conway22 5
Marissa Fisher Aug 28 Country101 2
Quitman Music Thread (Jan '15) Aug 26 Musikologist 2
anyone know (Jul '13) Aug 26 jus saying 26
Frands Aug 25 Sanu hot bottom 1
Vilonia Music Thread (Aug '14) Aug 22 Musikologist 3
be wary of this business Aug 19 jf 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enola Mortgages