remembering

Damascus, AR

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Does Samantha,Tiffany and James Reynolds still around rosebud school? Used to live in Joy.. Very awesome kids, love them dearly....
opal

Iberia, MO

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Unsure. U know Kevin? Man i miss him.
wonder

Damascus, AR

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Kevin?who? Know a Kevin and knew a Kevin...
opal

Bolivar, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Man I don't know?? He was so hot and lousiish!!! Melted my clam!!
limon

De Queen, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Kevin Mote. Where did he vanish too?
loner

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Where is he
any info

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 8, 2013
The kids still go to the school. Samantha is very intelligent and tries her best in school. Tiffany is consumed with playing dumb, boys, and getting negative attention from them. It would honestly surprise me if she gets out of school not pregnant. James has a horrible potty mouth and needs to have his little butt paddled. of course they aren't a far cry from most of the kids their age. I can't wrap my mind around hearing 8,9,10, and 11 year olds dropping the F-bomb and some of the nastiest language I've ever heard. They just act like talking about having sex with their girlfriends and boyfriends at that age is completely normal. Tiffany throws her self at the boys and laughs and giggles when they openly ask her for a BJ or to mess a round. It's disgusting. I've known the kids for three years now and it's so sad to see how much 2 of the 3 have turned for the worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth dealers - current 3 hr Rufus 5
be wary of this business (Aug '15) Thu vengeance 4
brianna walker (Mar '14) Thu Shygirl 5
Chick named Katie S?? went to RB. Graduated aro... (Jul '14) Apr 28 Wantingtofind 3
Gary Knight aka ricochet shoots unarmed girl Apr 28 rickoshot 2
Looking for a friend named Erin originally from... (Oct '15) Apr 20 festival 6
Quitman Music Thread (Jan '15) Apr 19 Musikologist 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enola Mortgages