Vilonia woman dies from injuries sust...

Vilonia woman dies from injuries sustained in crash

There are 3 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from May 29, 2013, titled Vilonia woman dies from injuries sustained in crash. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

A Vilonia woman succumbed to injuries Saturday that she sustained in a May 19 two-vehicle accident at the intersection of U.S. Highway 64/64B in Faulkner County, according to a traffic fatality report released by Arkansas State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Fearful Driver

Vilonia, AR

#1 Jun 5, 2013
The change over when going from 64B to 64 is dangerous sometimes. I can recall countless times where I have almost driven into the guardrail because cars or big rigs won't move over and let me merge!
Ridgeway Boy

Conway, AR

#2 Jun 8, 2013
I am not positive about the area you are speaking of, but most of the time traffic merging onto a roadway must yield to the main traffic!!! Please yield anyway as an accident could happen and cause lose of life or serious injuries!!!!
Fearful Driver

Quitman, AR

#3 Jul 16, 2013
I try to yield as much as possible, but it that small area there is no time to stop, it's like a highway on-ramp. If you do, the car behind you WILL ram into you. And it is a 3 lanes on that side, people can move over, they just don't. :c

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to party Wed The Dude 1
Looking for a friend named Erin originally from... (Oct '15) May 25 Pappper 7
drug dogs (Sep '12) May 21 Madd swagger 20
Who was the carlos guy that got shot in rosebud... (Jan '15) May 21 Madd swagger 3
Taylor Ballard May 20 Quitmans black sheep 1
murder/suicide May 18 Panda 14
Biggest Stud (Oct '13) May 16 Anytime 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enola Mortgages