ChipSeal

There are 3 comments on the CycleDog story from Mar 7, 2010, titled ChipSeal. In it, CycleDog reports that:

Reed Bates has been stopped numerous times by the police in and around Ennis, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CycleDog.

Rep

Richardson, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2010
In Ennis, it seems that bicyclists are considered nonconformist hippies and they feel the need to oppress. How dare a slow bicyclist impede a car. How would you ever expect a car to overtake a bicycle on an uncrowded 4 lane road. It's just impossible.
Mike

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2010
18 days in jail for riding a bicycle in the street and forcing a car to change lanes with wide open 4 lane street? Ennis is still a part of the democratic US...right?
Mike

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2010
Just another example that oil, gas and cars rule Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ennis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
Review: Chris Auto Salvage Apr 24 Gerome Taylor 1
Review: Milestone Dental Of Waxahachie (Apr '13) Apr 24 I hear ya 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
two double murders go unsolved (Jan '11) Apr 15 gecko 13
Why is everyone moving to hachie?! Apr 9 wellmannered 4
Review: Lucky's Vapor Store (Nov '13) Apr 8 nope 9
More from around the web

Ennis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]