Program pays employers to hire

Oct 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ennis Daily News

Employers in Ennis and Ellis County can earn monetary incentives for hiring unemployed workers as a part of the Texas Back to Work program.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Oct 10

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

TOO MANY turnovers with inexperienced Managers who have been taking an ‘opportunity’ at a Loophole that was written to erase Loopholes, which HAS and WILL cause negative productivity and decline in employment morale, as people are treated as if in and out of Revolving doors. Longevity, Retirement and Comradery among peers where Relationships build stronger Economies and sustain the learning growth of knowing how to get the job done the BEST which comes with Experience.
Is a $2000 write-off worth losing Insurance coverage with pre-existing conditions and Riders for exclusions of those with a questionable employment history with too many Employers cited on References used by micro-managers who see only numbers on a piece of paper instead of smiles and tears when the going is going, either tough or with the slide? Filling the needs of positions which are available and having the ability to cover for those who are ill or needing long-term absences should provide comfort instead of shooting for a GOAL and incentive to use as ‘bonus bucks’. Same old program coming back with a colored Hue.

Since: Oct 10

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Dismissals to Rehire others for the $2000 bonus bucks has been occurring, and BARKING should be heard about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ennis News Video

•••
•••

Ennis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ennis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••