Murder charges officially set

Murder charges officially set

There are 20 comments on the The Ellis County Press Online story from May 7, 2010, titled Murder charges officially set. In it, The Ellis County Press Online reports that:

Capital Murder warrants have formally been served on Eric Lee Maldonado of Ennis, 21, Ruben Hernandez of Garrett, 18, and Fernando Juarez of Palmer, 17, in relation to the death of Mohammad Hashemi according to a statement released by the Ellis County Sheriff's Office Friday, May 7. Original story printed in the Thursday, April 22 edition of The ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ellis County Press Online.

bhhhhlkky

United States

#1 May 11, 2010
man those people are really bad and rude!
Good Old Days

Secaucus, NJ

#2 May 12, 2010
I hope that they fry - sooner the better !
SHAWTiiL7

Ennis, TX

#3 May 17, 2010
-you people are sick! their still people you know GOD dosent anybody have a heart anymore, what these kids did was a badTHING!! that does not make them a bad person!! mistakes happen, and they still have a family!
GererdoM

Ennis, TX

#4 May 17, 2010
i feel you on that one SHAWTii people need to look at these things in a whole nother way, wht are they making it so difficult the worst thing in a childs life is to see their family hurt and right now their familes are hurting like crazyy!!!:"((
liven da gewd lyf

Ennis, TX

#5 May 17, 2010
bhhhhlkky wrote:
man those people are really bad and rude!
you dumb shit, you need to hear the other side of the story! and you dont even live around here!!!
SHAWTiiL7

Ennis, TX

#6 May 17, 2010
-if you people dont live in The Ellis County Stay the Flip Out of this conversation!!!!!!!!!!
Good Old Days

Secaucus, NJ

#8 May 19, 2010
These "kids" did a premeditated and calculated murder of an innocent man .I hope justice will be swift for them and for the victim's family and these thug's families .
As for staying out of Ellis county affairs . The message needs to be sent across the state and this country that what they did is unacceptable and justice will be served .
sonii

Crowley, TX

#9 May 24, 2010
yahh dt knww syt about this iknw one uf dumm we are familyy &nd yah dnt knw syt theres enother sidee uf the storyy yuu thinkk youu can judqee ppl but only qood cnn nt all of this ppl are quiltyy so qhet iht riqht stuppidd ppl|:<
Good Old Days

Secaucus, NJ

#10 May 25, 2010
OK Sonii , That is the best you can spell and we are the stupid people ?
Just Chillin

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 21, 2010
Good Old Days wrote:
OK Sonii , That is the best you can spell and we are the stupid people ?
I couldn't read it either and don't care. Military fought for our "Freedom of Speech".

Those KIDS killed someone and it doesn't matter why. They tried to cover it up by burning his car. This is how they are starting their lives They get away with it now and they will keep on killing and stealing.
curry

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2010
There are more individuals who were involved in the premeditation of this Disgusting Crime, and I hope ALL are brought out from under the Rocks they are hiding behind. When one waves a carrot or a cookie they are the most Responsible of the Criminals when acts such as Murder have been committed. Who is actually running the Legal Departments of Justice in Ellis County anyway?
Sad for ya

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 23, 2010
I heard from all sides.I too was screaming justice because I knew the man that was killed. A good man, father, husband, and friend. I said the killers should burn for what they did. I had people tell me that one of the killers just became a father when the one murderd was a father too, to 7 children that will never see their father again.
How much justice can be placed on the killers. They can't change the choices they made that night they can on;y change their own hearts and beg for forgiveness to the only one that matters now and that's God. His justice is much greater than ours. Prayers for both sides.
Justice Will Prevail

Dallas, TX

#14 Aug 30, 2010
I hope these young men, never see the light of day again. What they did to this man was atrocious and they should be punished by lethal injection.
old dog

Waxahachie, TX

#15 Dec 22, 2010
SHAWTiiL7 wrote:
-you people are sick! their still people you know GOD dosent anybody have a heart anymore, what these kids did was a badTHING!! that does not make them a bad person!! mistakes happen, and they still have a family!
this was not a mistake it was cold blood murder
WE-run-ENNIS

Carrollton, TX

#16 Jan 30, 2011
good that they are gone. frees up some of the game. dumbasses...robbing. killed a helpless man..for a couple of grand. hope somebody beats yall with a lock and sock!

-WE-run-ENNIS

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 25, 2011
WE-run-ENNIS wrote:
good that they are gone. frees up some of the game. dumbasses...robbing. killed a helpless man..for a couple of grand. hope somebody beats yall with a lock and sock!
-WE-run-ENNIS
Which folks are bopping on down to Ennis from Richardson and running 'the show'?
young ennis

Guadalupe, Mexico

#18 Aug 10, 2011
Justice Will Prevail wrote:
I hope these young men, never see the light of day again. What they did to this man was atrocious and they should be punished by lethal injection.
. Screw whoever wrote this crap stick the lethal injection up your a-hole and rotate s
borrega

United States

#19 Sep 1, 2011
Hahahaha
helpless

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2011
Yes a terrible deed was done to an innocent man and to his family but ppl if ya do not what really happened don't judge. There is innoncent ppl paying for others who should really be imprisoned. And to the person who said that they should get the lethal injection,Wow that shows wt a great person u are. Don't say u will never drink that water cuz u mite choke urself
Juarez

Ennis, TX

#21 Dec 27, 2013
That was my cuz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ennis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Debate: Marijuana - Waxahachie, TX (Aug '10) May 7 Damon tucker 6
Review: Chris Auto Salvage Apr '15 Gerome Taylor 1
Review: Milestone Dental Of Waxahachie (Apr '13) Apr '15 I hear ya 3
two double murders go unsolved (Jan '11) Apr '15 gecko 13
Why is everyone moving to hachie?! Apr '15 wellmannered 4
More from around the web

Ennis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]