Performance Tested: 2009 Dodge Challenger SE

Aug 17, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Edmunds.com News

We tested the new V6-equipped Challenger SE at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, New Jersey.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2008
Concept

AOL

#1 Aug 18, 2008
The thing I like the best about my 1970 Dodge Challenger is that none of the idiots at Chrylser2008 built it.
foreign car lover

Redwood City, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2008
here goes chrysler again building another junk car. dont they get tired of loosing money, well they probably are making money off all the idiots that buy chrysler cars. I guess they like to support garages cause they are going to be spending a lot of time and $$$ inside them
Toolmaker 136

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 23, 2008
Hey foreign car lover why dont you move to another country and get yourself a mail order bride. You 10 dallar an hour turncoat. You make the scabs look good.
foreign car lover

Redwood City, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2008
you can tell toolmaker is angry probably from loosing his house cause he can't afford to pay mortgage because his sh*t american cars are in the garage getting fixed. another idiot for chrysler's list of idiots that buy our cars.
honda

Mountain View, CA

#6 Aug 29, 2008
Get a honda. I drove two of then over 200k miles each and spent many years without a monthly car payment.
Toolmaker 136

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Hey foreign car lover maybe you should click on a whatch.
stlouisN

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2008
Here we go again with opinions from the land of fruits and nuts.I've got a 97 dodge truck with 189k. It goes in the shop every 3-4k miles for oil changes.Other than that,no problem. I've got a 2008 avenger. One of the best cars i've ever had. Sexy, comfortable and gets about 32 m.pg.
Honda's are good cars. I've always known that, but i would'nt buy one because i feel like feeding AMERICANS not pan heads.

They always said that cali was going to fall off into the ocean.I don't believe it.I think that it will float into the air because of all the hot air. But its heavy from all the dead aids victims.

I admire your retarted govenor,he makes me laugh and your and your alziemer presidential pick.
Hahahahaha......dumbassezzzzz' s
stlouisN

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2008
WHAT"S UP TOOL MAN...See ya tuesday.
Are you losing your house? I'm not losing my house.
Don't let those farggots priss you off.
We'll have the last laugh.
Oh yea tool man? I need you at b-21 my non union made hoist is farkeddd up again.
pro-usa

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2008
i would think an a$$hole like the foreign car fairy would like the challenger it's built in canada.I couldn't bring myself to ever buy anything from canada.It is an American classic built in canada does tom lasorda get it? We are in a world where gas prices keep going up and we are only bringing out V8's and making sure we build them in LaSordas backyard. cerberus is actually a company? why did they keep all these canadians around?
Toolmaker 136

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 29, 2008
Hey foreign car lover you need to go to this web site for some education.

http://www.uaw.org/news/features/vw_fst1.cfm... .
willis

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2008
yup
Toolmaker 136

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 30, 2008
I own my house it was built by americans. I own my Dodge Ram it was built by americans at St.Louis North. When you drive a foreign car and work at walmart thats when you lose your house. Get a life and suport yourself and your neighbor buy american and keep your house.
Toolmaker 136

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 30, 2008
Scab tooling inside a union plant. Thats a subject all by itself.
Toolmaker 136

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 30, 2008
willis

United States

#16 Aug 30, 2008
yep
Get real

Tenafly, NJ

#17 Aug 31, 2008
A new car with a 4 speed transmission?.....
Canadian Guy

Toronto, Canada

#19 Sep 15, 2008
Hey pro-usa, person? Don't be angry. We Canadians here in Ontario love the new Challenger - even moreso that its built nearby to my diggs. Oh yeah, did I mention that Ontario has surpassed Michigan in the auto industry.
willis

Barnesville, OH

#20 Sep 15, 2008
yup

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englishtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memory of Tyler Clementi Honored During Essex C... Aug 20 Pauline Agnew 1
Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Aug 14 BX OWNER 44
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Aug 11 sagar koppalli 37
Review: Bella Vista Hair And Nails Salon (Oct '13) Aug 6 janice 5
Review: Jonas Gymnastics Academy-Cheer (Sep '08) Aug 4 i love jonas 9
Connect With Free Wi-Fi At Union County Parks Aug 1 marius 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24
•••

Englishtown News Video

•••
•••

Englishtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Englishtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••