Curious

Toms River, NJ

#1 Sep 18, 2010
I was wondering if anyone had any information on Puppyz, the new puppy store that opened up on Englishtown Road?
joan

Trenton, NJ

#2 Jan 3, 2011
This store is the best! The pups are so good looking and happy in super large pens where they play and can actually romp around. Denise is so friendly and you can see she is a true dog lover. The prices are unbelievable, you are getting a quality pup from a reputable breeder, all shots and warranty included. I visit all the time to simply hangout and talk to the staff and play with the pups. They even have lots of big breed dogs, that other stores can't because the cages are too small.
Michael

Weehawken, NJ

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Saw them loading dogs from a van with no windows...sick looking dogs from ohio puppy mills..beware
Marie -new york

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2011
The puppies are NOT SICK and are very well taken care of. The staff really LOVE these puppies and treat them with LOVE and Respect. I have friends who have bought from this store who have bought healthy and happy puppies. All of their pups are socialized amoung eachother as well as with the staff giving them love and affection. This store is very clean and does not smell at all. I give them an A++++++++++ to this store and their very caring staff.
Michael wrote:
Saw them loading dogs from a van with no windows...sick looking dogs from ohio puppy mills..beware
zoe

Manasquan, NJ

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Seriously? Where do these puppies come from all of you well-informed people? Mass commercial breeding facilities. Can you say PUPPY MILL?

I dare anyone of you who bought a dog from them to post the name and address of the breeder (look at your contract) and I will check the USDA records to prove to you that you bought a puppy mill puppy. Then live with yourself. You bought a puppy that came from dogs that live in M-I-S-E-R-Y!

Who wants to take the challenge? I need and name and address of breeder.
aimee

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Dec 16, 2012
ugh! this place is disgusting and very sketchy.. the owner is a dick and theres hair and piss all in the play pens.. adding on to it being so unsanitary, usually at puppy places you sanatize your hands at the entrance - not this place. along with that i dont trust them at all... i played with one handsome mutt that was an already teething "puppy" - id never go back there.
Redhead

Durham, NC

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I love puppy's
michele

Staten Island, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2013
i beg to differ with your opinon aimee i have dealt with puppyz now for several years and i have always had wonderful encounters. if you actually took the time to look around in the store there are many hand santizers. it is a puppy store of course there will be hair in the areas in which the dogs are kept they are animals with hair.

the owner goes every question one can possible have in regards to purchasing and making a dog a part of ones family so to say you dont " trust these people" is a false opinon.
Regards to Aimee

New York, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2013
I beg to differ...i have never seen a puppy store as clean as this one. The staff is unnelievable and really care for these animals. The puppies are happy and healthy. They all have a friend to play with and have substantial room in their kennel. They do not pack pups in cages like sardines.this is the best store selling pups I ever did see. I am behind you Puppyz and so is everyone else!!!!!
aimee wrote:
ugh! this place is disgusting and very sketchy.. the owner is a dick and theres hair and piss all in the play pens.. adding on to it being so unsanitary, usually at puppy places you sanatize your hands at the entrance - not this place. along with that i dont trust them at all... i played with one handsome mutt that was an already teething "puppy" - id never go back there.
Thony

Monroe Township, NJ

#10 Dec 26, 2014
Hi my name is Tony I have a healthy Yorky two years old I looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male thanks..central nj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englishtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Ted? Jan 20 BusTED 2
Bookkeepers at Neptune iron company charged wit... Jan 13 yo mama 1
Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Jan 10 kim135 48
Citizen complaints leads to drug arrests in Kea... Jan 6 Paulina F 3
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Dec '14 ASJS3117 42
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec '14 marie 1
MOVE FOR LESS INC is the WORST moving company e... (Apr '09) Dec '14 unhappy 32

Englishtown News Video

Englishtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Englishtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:20 pm PST