'One more ride"

There are 46 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Apr 30, 2009, titled 'One more ride". In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

Nick Corbo had a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda 383 four-speed in Torrid Red. Cinderella's coach arrived when she was feeling low.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Babzy Booke Tyne

New York, NY

#55 May 15, 2009
I saw the perks. The care is amazing. My god!!!
Diane C

Morristown, NJ

#56 May 28, 2009
Ms. Corbo: "Sad" just is not the right word to describe how I feel tonight learning of your Dad's death. I wished and prayed for your family to have "one more summer", but it was not to be. I don't know why it couldn't be. I just know that without even knowing him or you I am beyond sad to know he won't be with you this August. I'm sure the tribute of muscle cars will make you even more proud of him, if that is possible, and I hope that happy and plentiful memories comfort you and your family in the days and years ahead. I so very sorry for your loss.
Baseball Dad

Parsippany, NJ

#57 May 28, 2009
May your last ride be the best coach
Tina Corbo

Union City, NJ

#58 Jun 1, 2009
Thank you all. His funeral was... different. I think it would have made him smile. Especially if not for him.(BAD lol)
I'm sorry that I can't do more than just say Thank You for all of your kind thoughts and prayers; because, at the end they really DID help alot.
And I'm SO sorry I don't have a happy ending to report...but, if you only knew what is TRULY going on right now... let's just say, the strength he displaed would amaze you even more!!! So, "Thank You - ALL from the bottom of our hearts; Mine, my Mom's, and Daddy's"
Tina Corbo

Union City, NJ

#59 Jun 1, 2009
Baseball Dad wrote:
Looking forward to helping cook for the Sharkey see you there Coach.
Strech's dad
This made him SO happy! Knowing that "his SHARKEY" would not be forgotten. He even tried to meke the last 2 meetings by phone from his hospital bed.
Vox Pop

Broad Brook, CT

#60 Jun 1, 2009
Tina Corbo wrote:
Thank you all. His funeral was... different. I think it would have made him smile. Especially if not for him.(BAD lol)
I'm sorry that I can't do more than just say Thank You for all of your kind thoughts and prayers; because, at the end they really DID help alot.
And I'm SO sorry I don't have a happy ending to report...but, if you only knew what is TRULY going on right now... let's just say, the strength he displaed would amaze you even more!!! So, "Thank You - ALL from the bottom of our hearts; Mine, my Mom's, and Daddy's"
Tina, Many people have you and your family in their hearts and prayers. God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englishtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Aug 19 Shayna Dalton 59
MOVE FOR LESS INC is the WORST moving company e... (Apr '09) Aug 15 An angry customer 40
New Meetup Group in Ocean County NJ for Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1
Disney Star Comes to Freehold, NJ - Meet & Gree... Jun '16 countyndhacourthouse 2
Downtown Freehold eyes future following changes Jun '16 vaya con dios 1
Resignations rock Downtown Freehold group Jun '16 vaya con dios 1
Car Accident on Millhurst RD this AM.... (Jul '08) May '16 cvelasco 3

Englishtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englishtown Mortgages