Vyne.me - Get trusted social recommen...

Vyne.me - Get trusted social recommendations for service providers

Posted in the Englishtown Forum

Lam Nguyen

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Ever wonder why is it so hard to find a good doctor, hairstylist or mechanic? Are you still searching for a dentist, contractor or accountant you can trust?

www.vyne.me is a social recommendation engine that helps you to easily reach out to your social networks, collect reviews for the best service providers all in one place and get warm introductions to them. You can also lend your friends and neighbors a helping hand by sharing your go-to service professionals with them.

How is Vyne different from directories & review sites?

- Vyne is free to all users where as sites such as Angie's List charge a subscription.
- Vyne enables you to get recommendations which are tailored to your specific needs while review sites don't.
- On Vyne, you are getting recommendations from friends, friends of friends and neighbors who you know. We don't ask you to put your trust in anonymous users like review sites do.

Check out our website, www.vyne.me , Facebook page, www.facebook.com/vyneme and blog, blog.vyne.me and see which service providers your neighbors in Monmouth County are recommending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englishtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogging in NJ (Aug '15) Apr 16 Clitmuncher Clitm... 13
Review: Bella Vista Hair And Nails Salon (Oct '13) Apr 8 Faith 8
News N.J. county college merger talks encouraging | ... Mar 28 JerryO 1
Review: Jonas Gymnastics Academy-Cheer (Sep '08) Mar 24 Msodevine 11
Edwin Bodine Mar 21 GotYourSix 1
Stabbed 50 Times Feb '18 BETT SEEW ETSEE 2
News Bergen County Executive, Sheriff & Freeholders ... Feb '18 Hardknocks 2

Englishtown Jobs

Personal Finance

Englishtown Mortgages