Car Accident on Millhurst RD this AM....

Car Accident on Millhurst RD this AM....

Posted in the Englishtown Forum

Anonymous

Shelter Island, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2008
I wanted to send my condolences to the family of the victim in a fatal car collision off of RT 33 on Millhurst Rd. That curvy road is too dangerous on clear days let alone rainy days. I would like to plead with the township to install speed bumps or any other mechanism to prevent future accidents.
Rest In Peace
Cindy

AOL

#2 Jul 15, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
I wanted to send my condolences to the family of the victim in a fatal car collision off of RT 33 on Millhurst Rd. That curvy road is too dangerous on clear days let alone rainy days. I would like to plead with the township to install speed bumps or any other mechanism to prevent future accidents.
Rest In Peace
I know of the family where the death occured of a very nice woman who lived in Freehold.
I cannot find this story in the local paper. What happened, was this a single car accident,?
cvelasco

United States

#3 May 23, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
Rest In Peace
There are no curves on the corner where the accident happened. From the marks on the road, it appeared as though the car had been driving the wrong way on Rt 33 east and then crossed over to the westbound lane. It also appears that a car was hit and then flipped, but I've seen nothing about it resulting in a fatality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englishtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was happening this morning? Dec 6 Linda LaCagnato 1
News Organic Pizzeria, Naturale Cucina, Opens in Eng... (Jun '12) Nov 17 disappointed 2
News Heartbroken student says NJ counselor told him:... (Jun '17) Nov '17 humanspirit 2
Review: Saint Francis Community Services (Mar '15) Nov '17 Anonymous 9
Dogging in NJ (Aug '15) Oct '17 Anonymous 8
News This New Jersey Bakery Is Selling Fireball Whis... Sep '17 Anpetit 1
Freehold Township Little League Vendor Jevin St... Sep '17 IntheNewsAgain 2

Englishtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englishtown Mortgages