lucky

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2007
englewood police are a real bunch of , well I will be nice andno name callings. In englewood you a crooked law enforment . The mayor is too.
Now for those who are perfect or just dont see it well ask Jerry Martin about our police.Anyone who lives in englewood knows Jerry is a honest trust worthy and anything else that falls under christian. Well Mr blake caused a wreck and agreed it was his fault. When state police come to seen you guessed it .Mr blake was not at fault anymore.He caused a wreck and caused Mr Martin to wreck a 195---- something model truck of his dads that was mint.Police in engleood, well they are liars.

“Fair Government I think not”

Since: Mar 07

Athens

#2 Apr 28, 2007
They are also very one sided in there choice of Towing Companies. Even though they have a Towing Company owner living in the City they choose to use only A & J Body shop, as does the McMinn County Sheriff. The Towing Service owner living in Englewood has kids that go to school there, they are also active in the Scouting Program, and in youth Sports. Also very active in Church activities. WHAT does A & J do for the City people. Also the County Sheriff uses A & J for 90 per cent of the County towing.
lucky wrote:
englewood police are a real bunch of , well I will be nice andno name callings. In englewood you a crooked law enforment . The mayor is too.
Now for those who are perfect or just dont see it well ask Jerry Martin about our police.Anyone who lives in englewood knows Jerry is a honest trust worthy and anything else that falls under christian. Well Mr blake caused a wreck and agreed it was his fault. When state police come to seen you guessed it .Mr blake was not at fault

anymore.He caused a wreck and caused Mr Martin to wreck a 195---- something model truck of his dads that was mint.Police in engleood, well they are liars.
lucky

United States

#3 May 16, 2007
jriggs wrote:
They are also very one sided in there choice of Towing Companies. Even though they have a Towing Company owner living in the City they choose to use only A & J Body shop, as does the McMinn County Sheriff. The Towing Service owner living in Englewood has kids that go to school there, they are also active in the Scouting Program, and in youth Sports. Also very active in Church activities. WHAT does A & J do for the City people. Also the County Sheriff uses A & J for 90 per cent of the County towing.
<quoted text>
Englewood needs to look at the bunch of thiefs they have running the town. who are filling there pockets with dirty money.

Athens

#4 May 19, 2007
lucky wrote:
<quoted text> Englewood needs to look at the bunch of thiefs they have running the town. who are filling there pockets with dirty money.
Lucky if you could have attended the D.A.R.E. Program on Friday you would have seen a different side to the Englewood Police. Officer Gabrial and Officer Ward has done this program by asking Business's for donations. The 5th Grade class learned a lot from these folks. Now I will admit that at times the police seem unfair, BUT what else do we have better. You have under the table dealings in all towns. But it does seem since Mr. Blake came to Englewood things have gone down hill, with the excepition of a few Officers. And the Town Mayor (Bob Cass) is at fault also. Yes things could be better in Englewood, Heck in the whole McMinn County area for that matter. When you have 10, 11, and 12 year old kids hugging Police Officer's things are not that bad over all. Now Mr. Lucky if you do not like the way things are in Englewood, don't hide under a Nick Name, but step to the plate and attend City Commission Meetings and voice your thoughts in order to make change. Myself I dislike the way McMinn County is ran so I am running for the County Commission Seat next election.
anonymous

Vonore, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2007
I think the Englewood cops should not work around here anymore. They are cruel People. I tried to get along with them but they cant be trusted and they keep changing stories around for different occasions. They were not there so they should mind their own business. They just have nothing better to do.

Athens

#6 Jul 30, 2007
I will agree on some points and dis-agree on some others. I have not heard of the 16 year old deal and my Police Radio (talk to them type) is on about 15 hours a day. Now I know a couple of them up there and they are good folks. Officer Gabrel did a real fine job on the D.A.R.E. Program for the 5th graders. Good enough in fact I just sent them $100.00 for this year. Now it does seem like Bob Cass does not want Englewood to grow, and that him and Chief Blake does not want another towing service towing for them. All you hear going there is A & J, It also seems as Englewood is becoming a Speed Trap. I also think Englewood would be better off with out Bob Cass and Mayor or City Manager or what ever his title is. I do know he is not a Ball Couch for young childern.

Now Mr. Anonymous why not use your real name just as I am. Are you hiding from the Englewood Police. Be a real person and come out and say who you are.
anonymous

Vonore, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2007
They cant be trusted. Im not worried about them i currently live in athens and im a 19 yr old female. I was there when everything went down, they fucked me over. The 16 yr old was my cousin. I been to the police station several times and they keep messing up everything. I never been in trouble with the law, i have a clean record. But they are coming with their own stories and its pissing me off. My cousin has a right to press charges and they are not giving her the police report she needs to do it. Thats not the only reason I dont like them, but many people I know are being harassed by them. You may know some people that are well known in englewood. But I dont like officer caleb, susan, or adam. But one of them threatened to shoot my boyfriend in the head when they are off duty, but they can go to hell.

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 9, 2008
Get outof that white ghetto! Seriously! Englewood is just a big meth/crack house. always has been,always will be. the cops are crooked. the people are crooked(most anyway). I won't even drive there at night. And i live in downtown Atlanta.
nepotism

Tellico Plains, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2008
all i have to say one word nepotism it runs rampant in south east tn if you don't vote these people out we will stay in the early 20th century.
And as far as law enforcement look at what they pay these guys you can make more at wal-mart.
Until the people get smart and start voting these yahoos out of office you will have this problem. Especially if you where not born here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property tax in city of Athens 20 hr feedup 1
Pool leveling May 29 Bev 1
Sheriff Election May 28 Retirement Days 4
applebees May 27 just wondering 1
does anyone know who got #aped and where it was May 27 The continental 1
Thank you Sheriff Jones for turning the SQHS pr... May 27 Testify 13
foundry May 27 Charles 9
More from around the web

Englewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE