Englewood police (don't look at them )
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2011
Little Bill wrote:
If this was a one time thing you have no complaint you jackwagon! However if the cops read topix i do see a few tickets coming your way. Not just in Englewood.Ever hear of the long arm of the law? What idiot goes into a public forum and complains? It ain't like you can hide behind a screen name since they already know who you are. Real man of genius!! Maybe you can do a Bud commercial!
this happens every day and you know it , too bad you are too damn gutless to do anything about it .hide? I have no need to hide ,in fact I have rights that I will stand up and fight for any place, any time .and I will do what you dont have the back bone to do ,speak out. if the cops think they can do something well here I am , Good luck ! hope englewood PD has plenty of cash to pay me when they find nothing and I am arrested for speaking .out these threads will be here and as the case in blairsville they are admissable evidence dumb ass ! have another bud
AJN

Riceville, TN

#22 Apr 19, 2011
Little Bill, I have to agree with Cal, and I come from family of police, investigators etc. You are out of line, thinking that cal should fear saying anything and that the police have the right to harrass him for saying he will stand for his rights. You sir, are either a bad cop or just an idiot.
Olivia

Waterford, MI

#23 Sep 30, 2012
VerySuspicious wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMM, lets see.
Male, out of state tag. Dropping of female child at school in AM. for 4 Months. Pedophiles have been caught by good police work before.
Male, obsessed with Police searching cars and conducting Drug Busts. Were you worried that the cop at your passenger windows would see you stash?
Sounds like somebody is just a little too paranoid to be innocent.
You are an obvious dunce. Most of you people in Englewood and environs are dunces.
Jay

Oak Ridge, TN

#24 Oct 1, 2012
LMAO...Says the person who commented on a year and a half old thread..
Olivia

Waterford, MI

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Jay wrote:
LMAO...Says the person who commented on a year and a half old thread..
What's the difference how old the thread is? A dunce is still a dunce. I came here looking for current information about the Englewood Police Dept. because of the recent firing of a friend's husband. It seemed only natural to read the "old" threads, don't you agree?
Anonymous

AOL

#26 Dec 26, 2014
THANK YOU wrote:
Thank You Englewood P.D
Sounds to me like someone has a proublem with police. First of all The Officer ran the tag it came back bad, thats not his falt. The tag was from out of state, going to a scool to pick up a child. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture.If the child had been taken killed or raped, then it would have been the officer;s fault.Look we dont live in Kansas anymore TOETO. My question to the man that got his feelings hurt is. Did you have it cleared with the school to pick this child up? Too me thats not, much trouble to go through to protect our kids. Now I know what you are going to say, well that im a police officer or a expolice officer.NO I just want to say thanks for watching out for our kids.
You are a complete tool. None of what you said happened. You make up a fabricated story, then base your arguments on THAT. Is that the best you can do?

If the cops are corrupt, or have been in the past, and there's proof of that, own it. They're human, like the rest of us, but they need a little more "pocket money" than the people who work for a living and pay taxes. And they like the prestige, the power, the ability to prove they can push you around, rough you up, and even worse.

So you go ahead, live in your little made-up fantasy world, where you can dream up a story then call it real. But the truth is, the cops in Englewood have been HIGHLY paid in the past to cover up crimes from drug dealing, trafficking, transporting, prostitution, up to and including murder.

So yes, be careful around there.
Morju

Lebanon, TN

#27 Aug 21, 2015
Guest wrote:
Englewood's neighbor, Benton is under Federal investigation for the police being racists and thieves.
If I were Englewood I would be wary of getting sued out of existence.
I am from Englewood born and raised and I can tell you first hand they are all crooks I have seen them do so much over the years and just when you think you have seen it all this bunch takes office and it's the wildest thing you have ever seen the cops are just the icing on the cake they only hire cops that no other town will hire and the city hall is about the same at one time they required a credit check for utilities and then you get billed a random amount even if you have not used them And as for the money they collect they were recently caught by a state audit to be missing a lot of money and wouldn't you know it they immediately went up on water rates oh and the best part if you go to city hall and complain too much they call Barney the police chief to come and run you off this town has two red lights and they have reported over 20000 dollars in revenue in our local paper but you can do that when your local judge is a local lawyer on the payroll the city is going court over a lawsuit against them soon and I could only hope every one involved with the city government ends up in the unemployment line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revival Tue Hey 1
News Athens Teen Murdered in the Street (Jul '07) Mon Teresa 198
looking for info Apr 15 Decatur Man 2
Who are the druggies (Aug '15) Apr 12 Grace 17
One more time ...sheena Apr 9 Dagrunt 1
Anything New on the Pattie Striker Winery Murder? (Jul '09) Apr 5 BB Board 125
Athens Tennessee woman who like to party Apr 4 420 Friendly 1

Englewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance