Five jailed after meth labs found

Five jailed after meth labs found

There are 21 comments on the Daily Post-Athenian story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Five jailed after meth labs found. In it, Daily Post-Athenian reports that:

Five arrests were made in two methamphetamine investigations Saturday, one of which was a "rolling meth lab" on Highway 11, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Post-Athenian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scott

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2010
5 down.....
Bill

Mobile, AL

#2 Feb 4, 2010
....and about 5,000 to go....
what

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2010
If they keep working on it they will bust all the meth cooks including the ones that stay up all night posting B S on these stupid forums
Steven

Mobile, AL

#4 Feb 4, 2010
LMAO @ what

Hello Steven of pike street AThens TN with the 2 bedroom house and in-ground pool.

I must say that you are hilarious locking on to someone with the name of "Bill" with an ISP that lists in Chattanooga, I must say it does resemble me, but sorry, you trolled the wrong dude that time, LMAO.

Btw, got any interesting calls or emails yet about your house on craigslist, I would say you would get a lot of attention with that wild ad you posted.
Steven

Mobile, AL

#5 Feb 4, 2010
call me wat you want

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Feb 4, 2010
You can stop for a visit on tuesday , I am looking forward to meeting you
Happy HATER

Lawrence, KS

#7 Feb 4, 2010
internet threats must be reported. a trolls favorite thing is to say you are someone else.
REPORT METH
877-TNN-METH
Steven

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 4, 2010
Uh-oh, I took a wrong turn on my way home and ended up waay out here.
Steven

Netherlands

#9 Feb 4, 2010
Damned, good thing my car is water proof, that ocean was a bitch.
Steven

Orlando, FL

#11 Feb 4, 2010
call me wat you want wrote:
You can stop for a visit on tuesday , I am looking forward to meeting you
It would be a shame if someone actually dropped by to look at your house Tuesday and you tried to hurt them.
Sam Goldstein

Oliver Springs, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2010
In this topic:

epic topix proxy trolling
Randy

Detroit, MI

#13 Feb 4, 2010
Obviously someone has a IP changer-
what

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Feb 5, 2010
Does your mommy and daddy know that you are playing. I dont want to hurt you I just want to properly introduce my self. I dont live there. I paid for my mom to live there until she passed away last month. Now I just need to make a sale with out a child like you interfearing. By the way craigs list is now investigating you. I am looking forward to meeting you on tuesday. Smile god loves you.Im sorry for calling you a homo. For all I know I might be wrong.
Billy-AnonH-Stev en

Luxembourg

#15 Feb 5, 2010
I have nothing to do with your messed up craigslist ad, I figured somebody else trolled you with that one.
I do have to confess to finding it funny though.

You DO realize that YOU have to verify Craigslist ads through YOUR email address before they are posted. Which would mean that Craigslist are investigating YOU.
It might be wise in the future to read emails before clicking links, as all sorts of problems can come from it.

I myself have come to the ends of my patience with the threatening name calling on here.
Any further insults from you towards me could result in a lawsuit, so far I have you slandering me with sexual orientation insults, age-related insults socio-economic insults and accusations that I am a drug addict and gang member, as well as you making overt threats of violence towards me.

The conflict originally arose due to my inability to tolerate jerks and bullies.

You do also realize that not all the communications on topix that you suspected were mine actually were, I wish I could claim all of them, but it appears that a couple of people must have joined in for fun.
what

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Feb 5, 2010
so sue me that way we will be able to meet face to face. I am looking for ward to meeting you. remember I posted a sale and you were the 1st to respond with a negative comment. Do you remember? because the forum and I sure do. so start the law suit, plz hurry. I just want to meet the child that I am dealing with. Just remember a person has the right to face his accuser, thats the law. All I wanted to do is unload a house , thats all. why you had to get involved I dont know.If you dont want the house dont respond at all. You are on almost every post in athens. If you are so unhappy with the place well MOVE. You make plenty of money remember thats what you said. call your lawyer I have had a few of them work for me there . some are real good. just remember the right to face your accuser clause. I am looking forward to meeting you .
what

Strawberry Plains, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2010
By the way im not bying it about others joining the fun . Im sure its all you friend.
LMAO

Luxembourg

#18 Feb 5, 2010
Whatever buddy.

I am no longer amused, therefore any further troll comments you make on Topix is going to be you talking to yourself.
Proud HATER

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2010
I finally read it too. it is funny
Sam Goldstein

Knoxville, TN

#20 Feb 6, 2010
I started on the meth to lose weight, I just steal the cars for fun!
Proud HATER

Zephyrhills, FL

#21 Feb 6, 2010
interesting
kids in Englewood thinks smoking meth and watching their teeth rot is cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky self jr? (Feb '15) 7 hr rickyself 2
lisa davis (Apr '12) Wed Been there 21
Revival Apr 25 Hey 1
News Athens Teen Murdered in the Street (Jul '07) Apr 24 Teresa 198
looking for info Apr 15 Decatur Man 2
Who are the druggies (Aug '15) Apr 12 Grace 17
One more time ...sheena Apr 9 Dagrunt 1

Englewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance