Kids Outgrown

Posted in the Englewood Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mom of Two

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

why is it closed? anyone know how to get in touch with the owner?
FYI

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 15, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Not sure? I think she just went out of business, they had an ad on craigslist that they shuting down and that they were having a blowout sale and everything must go by July 1 ....that was posted on June 8th... there is a for rent sign w/number on her old building maybe they could give you some info on how to contact her.
Mom of Two

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 15, 2011
 

Judged:

11

8

7

I have heard that the owner went to prison....I sure hope it wan't over stolen clothes!!!
FYI

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 15, 2011
 
Wow!
the 1who knows the truth

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

12

11

10

Mom of Two wrote:
I have heard that the owner went to prison....I sure hope it wan't over stolen clothes!!!
that actually is incorrect, the owner did not go to prison and she is a respectable lady that has ran this business ligitley for 23 years! due to her kids being grown, and the economy as well as the customer and consignor participation greatly decreasing the store was not making enough money to pay for itself! we want to thank all of our consignors and customers who have helped our small buisness stay alive as long as it had, and let it be known that the owner is a very honest, considerate, genuine person who donates to churches and other organizations in need, and she has greatly enjoyed helping the community over the years! and to hear such rumors being said about her honestly is not right, so I just want to let it known that Christi is not in prison and has just simply chosen to move on to another part of her life!
Mom of Two

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

9

9

9

not is prison anymore BUT Was...now just a half way house!!!! YOU are not the only one that knows the truth!
grapevine

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

8

7

6

if it is true info like that can be found by looking at county and prison websites, its public info.
just not getting it

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

10

8

4

the 1who knows the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
that actually is incorrect, the owner did not go to prison and she is a respectable lady that has ran this business ligitley for 23 years! due to her kids being grown, and the economy as well as the customer and consignor participation greatly decreasing the store was not making enough money to pay for itself! we want to thank all of our consignors and customers who have helped our small buisness stay alive as long as it had, and let it be known that the owner is a very honest, considerate, genuine person who donates to churches and other organizations in need, and she has greatly enjoyed helping the community over the years! and to hear such rumors being said about her honestly is not right, so I just want to let it known that Christi is not in prison and has just simply chosen to move on to another part of her life!
Sorry you have to make excuses for her and her choices. Giving a little to the community does not give anyone a free pass
Mom of three in Englewood

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 23, 2011
 

Judged:

10

10

9

just not getting it wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you have to make excuses for her and her choices. Giving a little to the community does not give anyone a free pass
Why in the world do you care what's going on in someone else's life? Does it matter whether the owner went to prison or moved or retired or whatever? You don't even live in the Englewood community.What pleasure in your sick mind do you get from spreading rumors about someone you obviously don't know? For all we know you moved to Sunbury because you were involved in an "incident" and had to relocate to save yourself embarrassment. Speaking of embarrassment, you have 2 kids who look up to you. What message are you sending to them? You might want to get a hobby and quit being so damn tacky,lady.
ITSSS MEEEE

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

10

10

9

Mom of three in Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world do you care what's going on in someone else's life? Does it matter whether the owner went to prison or moved or retired or whatever? You don't even live in the Englewood community.What pleasure in your sick mind do you get from spreading rumors about someone you obviously don't know? For all we know you moved to Sunbury because you were involved in an "incident" and had to relocate to save yourself embarrassment. Speaking of embarrassment, you have 2 kids who look up to you. What message are you sending to them? You might want to get a hobby and quit being so damn tacky,lady.
I 100 PERCENT COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU AND YOU COULD NOT BE MORE ACCURATE WITH YOUR ADVICE!! WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!:)
DAUGHTER SICK OF IT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

13

11

11

LISTEN SANSBURY MOTHER OF 2!! IF YOU OR ANYONE KEEPS SLANDERING MY MOTHERS NAME I WILL REPORT YOU AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IN CASE YOU ALL DID NOT KNOW... SLANDERING SOMEONES NAME IS ALSO A CRIME AND YOU COULD GO TO JAIL SO I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STOP AND KEEP THERE NON EDUCATED THOUGHTS TO THEMSELVES THE ONLY TRUTH THAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE RAN THE BUSINESS LIGITLY FOR 23 YEARS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RELIABLE HONEST PERSON! AND THE FACT THAT YOUR LAME LIFE CONSITS OF SLANDERING HER NAME ON THE INTERNET IS PRETTY PATHETIC AND YOU DO NEED TO MAYBE START SETTING A BETTER EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN, MAN AT LEAST MY MOTHER WAS HONEST AND TAUGHT ME RIGHT FROM WRONG AND FOR YOU TO KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE AND TO SLANDER HER ON THE INTERNET UNDER HER BUISNESS NAME IS SO PATHETIC SO GET A LIFE SANSBURY MOTHER.. HA N WHO DOES KNOW YOU MAY HAVE LEFT THE AREA DUE TO REJECTION OF UR HUSBAND OR AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO YOU... GET A LIFE AND GET SOME RESPECT SO HOPEFULLY YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT GROW UP AS PATHETIC AND LAME MINDED AS YOU ARE! SO ONE MORE SLANDER OF CHRISTI'S NAME THERE WILL BE ACTION TAKEN AND I CAN FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! AND WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO REPORT YOU TO WHOEVER I CAN!SO IF I WERE YOU ID DO THE RIGHT THING!
THANK YOU!
DAUGHTER SICK OF IT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 26, 2011
 

Judged:

13

13

12

Mom of Two wrote:
not is prison anymore BUT Was...now just a half way house!!!! YOU are not the only one that knows the truth!
YOU KNOW NOTHING!
Gran mother of 11

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 8, 2011
 

Judged:

12

8

8

Think of something a little more important you can be doing with your free time And do it
Mom of three in Englewood

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 8, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

Great advice grandmother! We should all take that and you should heed your own advice as well.
moJO

Caledonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 27, 2011
 

Judged:

13

12

11

DAUGHTER SICK OF IT wrote:
LISTEN SANSBURY MOTHER OF 2!! IF YOU OR ANYONE KEEPS SLANDERING MY MOTHERS NAME I WILL REPORT YOU AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IN CASE YOU ALL DID NOT KNOW... SLANDERING SOMEONES NAME IS ALSO A CRIME AND YOU COULD GO TO JAIL SO I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STOP AND KEEP THERE NON EDUCATED THOUGHTS TO THEMSELVES THE ONLY TRUTH THAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE RAN THE BUSINESS LIGITLY FOR 23 YEARS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RELIABLE HONEST PERSON! AND THE FACT THAT YOUR LAME LIFE CONSITS OF SLANDERING HER NAME ON THE INTERNET IS PRETTY PATHETIC AND YOU DO NEED TO MAYBE START SETTING A BETTER EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN, MAN AT LEAST MY MOTHER WAS HONEST AND TAUGHT ME RIGHT FROM WRONG AND FOR YOU TO KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE AND TO SLANDER HER ON THE INTERNET UNDER HER BUISNESS NAME IS SO PATHETIC SO GET A LIFE SANSBURY MOTHER.. HA N WHO DOES KNOW YOU MAY HAVE LEFT THE AREA DUE TO REJECTION OF UR HUSBAND OR AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO YOU... GET A LIFE AND GET SOME RESPECT SO HOPEFULLY YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT GROW UP AS PATHETIC AND LAME MINDED AS YOU ARE! SO ONE MORE SLANDER OF CHRISTI'S NAME THERE WILL BE ACTION TAKEN AND I CAN FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! AND WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO REPORT YOU TO WHOEVER I CAN!SO IF I WERE YOU ID DO THE RIGHT THING!
THANK YOU!
The TRUTH is not SLANDER
Correct Spelling

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 7, 2011
 

Judged:

12

12

11

DAUGHTER SICK OF IT wrote:
LISTEN SANSBURY MOTHER OF 2!! IF YOU OR ANYONE KEEPS SLANDERING MY MOTHERS NAME I WILL REPORT YOU AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IN CASE YOU ALL DID NOT KNOW... SLANDERING SOMEONES NAME IS ALSO A CRIME AND YOU COULD GO TO JAIL SO I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STOP AND KEEP THERE NON EDUCATED THOUGHTS TO THEMSELVES THE ONLY TRUTH THAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE RAN THE BUSINESS LIGITLY FOR 23 YEARS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RELIABLE HONEST PERSON! AND THE FACT THAT YOUR LAME LIFE CONSITS OF SLANDERING HER NAME ON THE INTERNET IS PRETTY PATHETIC AND YOU DO NEED TO MAYBE START SETTING A BETTER EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN, MAN AT LEAST MY MOTHER WAS HONEST AND TAUGHT ME RIGHT FROM WRONG AND FOR YOU TO KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE AND TO SLANDER HER ON THE INTERNET UNDER HER BUISNESS NAME IS SO PATHETIC SO GET A LIFE SANSBURY MOTHER.. HA N WHO DOES KNOW YOU MAY HAVE LEFT THE AREA DUE TO REJECTION OF UR HUSBAND OR AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO YOU... GET A LIFE AND GET SOME RESPECT SO HOPEFULLY YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT GROW UP AS PATHETIC AND LAME MINDED AS YOU ARE! SO ONE MORE SLANDER OF CHRISTI'S NAME THERE WILL BE ACTION TAKEN AND I CAN FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! AND WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO REPORT YOU TO WHOEVER I CAN!SO IF I WERE YOU ID DO THE RIGHT THING!
THANK YOU!
The word is legit, or legitimately. I'm sorry but if you must defend someone, do it using proper English. Otherwise with your all CAPS, you come across as a screaming lunatic. We all know how much people pay attention to screaming lunatics. Additionally, slander is a civil matter, there are no criminal charges, nor jailtime associated with civil court matters. In a slander lawsuit you will be required to show how her claim has caused you financial loss, if the business is already out of business, how exactly do you plan on doing that?
Truth

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

16

15

14

If you so a Google search for Ohio Department of Corrections and enter the name in an inmate search, you will find your truth.
for your info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

17

15

15

the store was closed for finacial reasons it hasn't carried it's own for several years so we are sorry but we had to say goodbye thank you for your support

have a goodday
Hopeful

Mount Cory, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

humm
Helpful

Mount Cory, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

11

She is selling her fixtures and signs through Craigslist. Here is one of her links to her information.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/bfs/3034329101.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Englewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Englewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Englewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Englewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Englewood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••