Injured Chicago cop rehabs in Colorado

Injured Chicago cop rehabs in Colorado

There are 6 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Injured Chicago cop rehabs in Colorado. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Densey Cole is a 17-year veteran of the Chicago Police Department, who was seriously injured in a three-car accident on that city's South Side back in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Jim McMahon

AOL

#1 Aug 7, 2009
Keep the faith Densey, and a big thanks to all the Policemen in Colorado that are looking out for our neighbor.
Politically Incorrect

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 8, 2009
Wow! "I'm going to kill you, you honkie"!
This came from a black man in Chicago (not an African-American) but a black man, and it was directed at a white, critically injured, helpless cop, moments after he, the black man, realized the white officer could not defend himself, and moments before he, the black man, beat the white officer mercilessly with his (the officer's) own gun. And , of course, that was all before he, the black man, robbed the white, critically injured helpless police officer.
Aside from the believable gutless, racist, cowardice displayed by the black male suspect, where are the Reverend Al Sharpton, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, the Reverend Wright? Where are they delivering their fire-and-brimstone sermon to the masses (and the media), decrying and protesting the subhuman, gutless, cowardice acts of the black male suspect toward the white, critically injured, and helpless police officer? Could someone please tell me?
I never heard anything about this story until I read it on Fox. I wonder what the news coverage would have been if this had been a black, critically injured, defenseless police officer being beaten and robbed by a white, gutless, racist, coward screaming, "I'm going to kill you n****r". Indeed, where is Barrak HUSSEIN Obama condemning the actions of a fellow gutless, racist, cowardly black man from Chicago? Where is the Great Unifier, the Community Organizer, blasting the actions of the black male suspect and arranging support for the white police officer?
Racism is alive and well in America folks. And as long as there are racists like Jackson, Sharpton, Wright, Hussein O., and others of their ilk around, it's never going to go away. It only going to get worse. Racism is just like a fire. It breathes, it eats, it hates. And every time they open their pie holes, they feed it. They feed the fire.
Harold Hanley - CPD 004

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2009
Glad to hear you're doing better, buddy. You're in a nice area in that part of Colorado. I've been there myself.
Hope it isn't too long until you're back home.
Take care, Harold Hanley
Jim McMahon

AOL

#4 Aug 9, 2009
To "Politically Incorrect"

We all agree with you 100% and every single one of your questions are valid, and have already been asked, and answered by this Pfoney Pfather Pfleger. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the entire dialogue.

[email protected]
Thin Blue Line

Aurora, CO

#5 Sep 6, 2009
Desey,

Hang in there brother! We are praying for you!
joeshmo

Detroit, MI

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Is any one suprised that this was done by a black man to a white man. This is normal for blacks. They are brought up so messed up.

Stop black on non black crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Freedomofexpression 57,463
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 2 hr good hacker here 743
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) 14 hr great huh 8
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) 22 hr Girl-seat 25
Red Dot Storage Mon Doug 4
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Oct 15 tbird19482 29,997
Men wearing panties and bra and sex with women (Jul '16) Oct 14 Xdresser6317 26

Englewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englewood Mortgages