starz chat board
THE CUT

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2011
They have a (chosen favorite few) on that chat board that they call VIP people (even foreigners)from countries that don't even have Starz that have their own (private) chat lounge with the so called moderators (that love to play favorites) on that board.
These people think that are so much above all the (peasants) on there and they even get to have their own avatars and get all sorts of free stuff from Starz. This is one of the reasons why I for one have canceled my Starz subscription and no I will never allow it to be on my television ever again.
THE CUT

Cleveland, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2011
STARZ SUCKS! They keep on showing the same OLD movies over and over and over AGAIN. There is rarely ever a change in their line up. One year they had a movie called Christmas with the Kranks or something to that title and they absolutely WORE IT OUT. It was on a different STARZ channel every stinking day for a year A YEAR! No! I am not kidding either
THE CUT

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2011
I am going to join facebook too, People have told me how bad that Starz gets cut on there all the time so I'll have to go and check it out.
nickelback

Harrison, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2012
They have this moderator that calls her self LesleyP
that is the one playing favorites. I wont ever be back to that board again.
Soupy

Harrison, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2012
nickelback wrote:
They have this moderator that calls her self LesleyP
that is the one playing favorites. I wont ever be back to that board again.
You got that right, she seems to be worse than that Jen person they have
yournamehere

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2012
They have this person on that board that calls their self 4thorseman that thinks he/she? is all that and a bag a chips. I thought they were odd and weird so I stayed away from them. gave me the creeps.
DARIUS

Harrison, TN

#7 Mar 21, 2012
What I wanna know is this. How can a person stay gone from a chat board for over a year and then become a VIP like someone called Jenks on the starz board has become? HOW!? I suppose it is true that favorites are played there and I wont be back to that board and I am pulling my subscription to their channel TODAY!.Any body else with me?
tisk tisk

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#8 Apr 3, 2012
It seems that they now have an over zealous board moderator that could be border lining on causing some problems for them. I mean some people would sue over anything these days.
TOOBADSOSAD

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Nov 1, 2012
I came here to make a thread on starz and someone has beat me to it. It seems that quite a LOT of people have issue with starz in some form or another so I suppose that I am no exception than to have issue with them. In retaliation for starz blocking me on their coveted chat board, I have canceled my starz AND encore subscription and many others are going to do the same. Remember this one thing starz YOU MESS WITH ONE YOU MESS WITH ALL.
TOOBADSOSAD

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2012
TOOBADSOSAD wrote:
I came here to make a thread on starz and someone has beat me to it. It seems that quite a LOT of people have issue with starz in some form or another so I suppose that I am no exception than to have issue with them. In retaliation for starz blocking me on their coveted chat board, I have canceled my starz AND encore subscription and many others are going to do the same. Remember this one thing starz YOU MESS WITH ONE YOU MESS WITH ALL.
In other words only one word (BOYCOTT)
TBSS

Harrison, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2012
227 starz.
TBSS

Harrison, TN

#12 Nov 28, 2012
UPDATE:Add 31 more to the list of people that was asked not to get starz and encore and they didn't get them.
TBSS

Bridgeport, AL

#13 Aug 22, 2014
Well, it has been a while since I was last here. I was reading topix posts and it hit me that I have not been to this thread in a while so I decided to slide by. I am still in keeping with what I said I would do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Truthsayer2 43,003
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 42 min tbird19482 26,227
Nicole Dubois Savage 10 hr OIAC 3
Looking for Robert Mendoza Wed Sanje 9
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Tue job 214
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Tue Eric 102
Denver tar (Nov '14) Tue Norman 63

Englewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englewood Mortgages