Posted in the Englewood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Right wingers, the sky is not falling..lol.

This is breaking news on CNN's website but not even mentioned on Fox news website yet.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2012

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Because so many Americans have dropped out of the job market. Government employment is skyrocketing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pure bull

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Because so many Americans have dropped out of the job market. Government employment is skyrocketing.
Just wait till they resort to counting welfare recips as employed!
Monkey Meat

Kansas City, KS

#5 Dec 7, 2012
... 4 years and 5 trillion dollars later.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#6 Dec 7, 2012
And yet its still way above when he took office..And is NEVER GOING DOWN..Obummbler didnt create jobs...THE STORM DID..And obummbler is planning his Hawaii vacation instead of helping the flood victims..His vacation will cost Americans 4 million dollars for him to have a merry Xmas while there are still thousands of homeless that he did a Kodak moment and then headed for the golf course.Did you know he has actually golfed 3 times just since his re election ???What kind of person spits on Americans in need..Oh yea..Obama..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
^^^ Soooo not true.^^^

Among the marginally attached, there were 979,000 discouraged workers in November, little
changed from a year earlier.(These data are not seasonally adjusted.) Discouraged workers
are persons not currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available for
them. The remaining 1.5 million persons marginally attached to the labor force in November
had not searched for work in the 4 weeks preceding the survey for reasons such as school
attendance or family responsibilities.(See table A-16.)

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
And yet its still way above when he took office..And is NEVER GOING DOWN..Obummbler didnt create jobs...THE STORM DID..And obummbler is planning his Hawaii vacation instead of helping the flood victims..His vacation will cost Americans 4 million dollars for him to have a merry Xmas while there are still thousands of homeless that he did a Kodak moment and then headed for the golf course.Did you know he has actually golfed 3 times just since his re election ???What kind of person spits on Americans in need..Oh yea..Obama..
LOWEST unemployment numbers since 2008

Can't you READ

Obama was not inaugurated until Jan 2009

#9 Dec 7, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
LOWEST unemployment numbers since 2008
Can't you READ
Obama was not inaugurated until Jan 2009
LOL..Wasnt it 6. something when he took over..How is 7.7 better than that ? And when have the numbers been real when they sound positive..Like someone said, after a couple days the truth will come out..Gee do you think Detroit had a job boon Ill bet not..lol..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Soooo not true.^^^
them. The remaining 1.5 million persons marginally attached to the labor force in November
had not searched for work in the 4 weeks preceding the survey for reasons such as school
attendance or family responsibilities.(See table A-16.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
And yet you are still unemployed...lol...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Jobless rate dips to 7.7 percent, but economy shows vulnerability in face of fiscal crisis

The unemployment rate ticked down to 7.7 percent in November, but the economy continued to showed vulnerability in the face of sweeping tax hikes and spending cuts hitting as early as next month.

The Labor Department's latest monthly report, the first since the presidential election, underscored how ill-equipped the economy is to withstand the looming fiscal crisis -- which economists warn could send the country plunging back into recession unless lawmakers avert it.

The report showed the economy added a modest 146,000 jobs in November. On the positive side, the government said Superstorm Sandy had only a minimal effect on the figures.

But while the jobless rate fell from 7.9 percent to 7.7 percent, the lowest since December 2008, the dip was in large part due to people giving up the job hunt. The government also said employers added 49,000 fewer jobs in October and September than initially estimated.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/07/us...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cathouse Mouse

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are still unemployed...lol...
Surely you can see why I named her Lucille -

http://xaxor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/H...

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you can see why I named her Lucille -
http://xaxor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/H...
Nope..I dont open nonsense links from you lefties. Unless its a reputable news source I dont open them.

Did you look for a job today Mouse ? How did it go ?

Cathouse Mouse

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Nope..I dont open nonsense links from you lefties. Unless its a reputable news source I dont open them.
Did you look for a job today Mouse ? How did it go ?
You opened it.

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Republicans Caught in Austerity Trap

By Chris Stirewalt

Power Play

Published December 07, 2012

FoxNews.com

“The European community is now concerned with their amount of austerity.”

-- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid talking to reporters, warning of the effect of spending cuts proposed by Republicans.

Democrats are cheered today because the unemployment rate fell again to 7.7 percent, reinforcing their argument that government spending will eventually lead America out of its economic wilderness.

While the Obama administration promised that the 2009 stimulus package would have long ago banished such high unemployment numbers, the gradual ebbing of the unemployment rate still serves to bolster the Blue Team’s argument that now is the time to juice the economy with additional spending,

While Republicans are fairly well consigned to a terrible six months as they battle Obama on taxes and spending, the party has to figure out a way to stop being the Grinch party and start being the growth party.

-

Republicans, meanwhile, are calling for cuts, cuts, cuts. The party, forced into an ongoing fiscal fight by the defeat of their presidential nominee, is becoming the American version of the British Tories: The austerity party.

While Democrats are cheering the unemployment-rate drop, the truth is revealed in the underlying numbers. While the economy added 146,00 jobs, 542,000 Americans fell out of the labor market. If another 542,000 people had given up looking for work we might have gotten the top-line rate down to a flat 7 percent.

And whatever Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Jay Carney say today about the jobs numbers, Americans still understand that the economy is, at best, weak. The new normal still seems abnormal.

But in this environment, Republicans feel duty bound to hold the line on spending. They are making a generational argument, explaining that the deficit spending of today is not only immoral but is dooming our grandchildren to poverty.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/07/re...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..Wasnt it 6. something when he took over..How is 7.7 better than that ? And when have the numbers been real when they sound positive..Like someone said, after a couple days the truth will come out..Gee do you think Detroit had a job boon Ill bet not..lol..
In Jan 2009 when Obama took office the Unemployment rate was 7.8%

That means it is now officially lower than when he took office.

It also means you are wrong again..ROFLMAO!!

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
LQQKER

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Tax the hell out of the rich. Obama is standing up for the middle class Americans. Enough said.

#18 Dec 7, 2012
The actual numbers are really over 8% because obama had the count add in the 350,000 that dropped out of the workforce..It will be on the news shortly..Ill ask FOX Knews to post it for you..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#19 Dec 7, 2012
LQQKER wrote:
Tax the hell out of the rich. Obama is standing up for the middle class Americans. Enough said.
LOL..If you ask the middle class they would say obama is pissing on them..Just like the Sandy Victims..Kodak moment and off to the golf course..Do they mention the Homeless Sandy Storm Victims on your lefty fo news channels ? I think not..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#20 Dec 7, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Jan 2009 when Obama took office the Unemployment rate was 7.8%
That means it is now officially lower than when he took office.
It also means you are wrong again..ROFLMAO!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Wrong again District dummy..lol..Do you ever read the news links I or FOX Knews provide for your information..lol ????

But while the jobless rate fell from 7.9 percent to 7.7 percent, the lowest since December 2008, the dip was in large part due to people giving up the job hunt. The government also said employers added 49,000 fewer jobs in October and September than initially estimated.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/07/us...

Numbers are a bit off due to the amount of people that gave up looking..But if you add them back in..Its well over 8......Did you know its well over 14 % for African Americans and around 50% for teenagers right now ??? Thats leadership all right..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans fear U.S. immigration plan (May '07) 1 hr ugh 18,683
Denver Health Medical Center, place of horrors (Jul '13) 2 hr Bry 22
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Brian_G 3,824
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 9 hr Tooth Fairy 88
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 10 hr mjjcpa 12,853
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) Fri Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) Fri mr goodwrench 24,669
Englewood Dating
Find my Match

Englewood Jobs

Englewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Englewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Englewood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]